• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When will we using 'free-energy' devices?

Pin dÁr

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Indeed, when? Because there are plenty 'free energy' or 'over-unity' devices and other things, like motors running on water, etc.

Before some physics weirdo comes over to point out to some stupid 'laws', In these things mostly enery is taken from the surrouindings. So it is 'free' in that way,

The Genius Tesla was working on free electricity for all. He was killed as other inventors are.

O my, there is so much surpressed it is unbelievable.

Anyway, I hope we will soon see the uses of these free-energy or over-uinity devices!

Indeed, when? Because there are plenty 'free energy' or 'over-unity' devices and other things, like motors running on water, etc.

Before some physics weirdo comes over to point out to some stupid 'laws', In these things mostly enery is taken from the surrouindings. So it is 'free' in that way,

The Genius Tesla was working on free electricity for all. He was killed as other inventors are.

Anyway, I hope we will soon see the uses of these free-energy or over-uinity devices!

If all of this technology is being "suppressed", it sounds like your golden opportunity to step up and develop it yourself and make yourself fabulously rich in the process. What's stopping you? What have you contributed to scientific advancement?

There is no such thing as 'free energy', it runs counter to the Laws of thermodynamics.

Laws of thermodynamics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The four laws of thermodynamics define fundamental physical quantities (temperature, energy, and entropy) that characterize thermodynamic systems at thermal equilibrium. The laws describe how these quantities behave under various circumstances, and forbid certain phenomena (such as perpetual motion).

The four laws of thermodynamics are:[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_thermodynamics

Basically they state that you can't get something for nothing, you can't win, and you always lose.

If all of this technology is being "suppressed", it sounds like your golden opportunity to step up and develop it yourself and make yourself fabulously rich in the process. What's stopping you? What have you contributed to scientific advancement?

I can't do that myself. But that of course doesn't mean it can't be done. However there are at this moment forces in this world surpressing these things. So, the change of getting killed or bought off is much higher then to get rich.

Do you now really think there is nothing surpressed? And I am a bit surprised consoidering your avatar. There is a lot of Tesla technology surpressed. I really think Tesla technology was used at
9-11.

There is no such thing as 'free energy', it runs counter to the Laws of thermodynamics.

Yaaaawwwwwwwnnn

So, you even haven't read my first posting! At All! Go figure.

I can't do that myself. But that of course doesn't mean it can't be done. However there are at this moment forces in this world surpressing these thing. So, the cnage of getting killed or bought off is much higer then to get rich.

Do you now really think there is nothing surpressed. And I am a bit surprised consoidering your avatar.

I think that oil and coal companies lobby our politicians to prevent green energy from getting a larger market share. I wouldn't say that the technology is being "suppressed", but it's definitely not getting the funding it needs to fully unlock its potential.

I really think Tesla technology was used at 9-11.

This is why this thread belongs in the conspiracy theory section. Jesus christ...

Basically they state that you can't get something for nothing, you can't win, and you always lose.

It depends on your definition of free, it doesn't need to mean "energy from nothing". For instance, if you install solar panels on your roof, you're getting solar radiated energy that would otherwise be wasted simply heating your roof up. After the cost of the solar panels (which continue to drop), the energy you get is by just about every metric "free". Coal and oil are finite and will eventually run out, energy from solar radiation has no forseeable end.

Last edited:
Yaaaawwwwwwwnnn

So, you even haven't read my first posting! At All! Go figure.

If 'free energy' isn't what you are talking about, then you really shouldn't use that term, as it has specific meaning.

I think that oil and coal companies lobby our politicians to prevent green energy from getting a larger market share. I wouldn't say that the technology is being "suppressed", but it's definitely not getting the funding it needs to fully unlock its potential.

This is why this thread belongs in the conspiracy theory section. Jesus christ...

It depends on your definition of free, it doesn't need to mean "energy from nothing". For instance, if you install solar panels on your roof, you're getting solar radiated energy that would otherwise be wasted simply heating your roof up. After the cost of the solar panels (which continue to drop), the energy you get is by just about every metric "free". Coal and oil are finite and will eventually run out, energy from solar radiation has no forseeable end.

If you go with the 'green energy' term rather than the 'free energy' term, the response is quite different.

Once the 'green energy' technologies can compete in the marketplace with the traditional energy sources on equal footing, i.e. no government life support, including price, then the green energy technologies will have a significant up take.

But realistically, not until then.

I can't do that myself. But that of course doesn't mean it can't be done. However there are at this moment forces in this world surpressing these things. So, the change of getting killed or bought off is much higher then to get rich.

Do you now really think there is nothing surpressed? And I am a bit surprised consoidering your avatar. There is a lot of Tesla technology surpressed. I really think Tesla technology was used at
9-11.
You seek to think a lot of things. Unfortunately you have zero evidence to back up your thoughts.

Thses things are strongly surpressed, wheter you like it or not.

2157754.jpg

I did put it there, JC!

It depends on your definition of free, it doesn't need to mean "energy from nothing".

Jesus!!! I thought I explained that in my first posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You seek to think a lot of things. Unfortunately you have zero evidence to back up your thoughts.

think whatever you want. That is not my problem at all.

There's no such thing as "free" energy. And you cannot start with water, end with water, with nothing else in-between, and extract energy. It's impossible.

:lamo

Yeah what's up with those stupid laws of physics???

Why should we obey that shat, if we don't want to???

/sarcasm_mode off

Yeah what's up with those stupid laws of physics???

Why should we obey that shat, if we don't want to???

/sarcasm_mode off

another one who hasn't read nor understood my first posting.

I fully understand you. All chem-trail spraying operations are powered by dark matter reactors, using a perpetual motion recycling thermographical interface. Everyone knows that it's the gov't suppressing this technology so that they can continue to run their chem-tail spraying operations without leaving a trail behind of fuel expenditures. The oil companies have been trying for years to get water powered engines on the market because of the amount of lubricants they require to sustain their perpetual motion chaining surface interface (the recycling thermographical interface is far too radiant to use at ground level).

think whatever you want. That is not my problem at all.

That is precisely your problem. Your thinking does not need to comport with reality to be sure, but if you want others to buy what you're shoveling, it would be better if it did.

Many do understand your first post.

Your statements are not backed up with any sources or links to specific examples.

If you would provide sources you might be taken more seriously

Maybe you mean well, but you are a bit naive here.

Insulting gets you nothing.

Then provide sources to your insight. It is interesting you post quotes sometimes and do not provide links to the source of the quote.

Insulting gets you nothing.

I didn't mean to insult you here. If I did I am sorry. But if you really mean what you wrote I really find that very naive,

That is not an insult, it is just not the world works that way.

Again, sorry if you feel insulted. I mean not do any harm, But I do describe what I think.

I didn't mean to insult you here. If I did I am sorry. But if you really mean what you wrote I really find that very naive,

That is not an insult, it is just not the world works that way.

Again, sorry if you feel insulted. I mean not do any harm, But I do describe what I think.

Then provide links to the sources you used for your insight as stated in the OP.

Back
Top Bottom