• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When Will Usa Invade Iran ?

Don't forget the Zionists, and the neocon nazi consortium.
are pushing for domination of the middle east.
so that bush can have a front row seat during the rapture.

However,Russia I feel ,will step in on IRAN's side
I seriously doubt isreal and bush can afford that
And certainly the American people wont tolerate it
condemnation would ring out everyone into the streets
around the world
Russia and indeed china would step in if bush stepped foot in either places
the Iperialism would be too great for them to take

right now AMERICA is weak
economy in tatters close to ruin
troops spread out all over the world
and congress about to pull on the reigns of power

THE people of the USA would not go into IRAN unless they were attacked
by IRAN directly
I suppose they could set up another 9/11 this time with a small dirty bomb or nuke
La is a good target,as there is not much left now its all mexican anyhow

Last edited:
Canuck said:
Don't forget the Zionists, and the neocon nazi consortium.
are pushing for domination of the middle east.
so that bush can have a front row seat during the rapture.

However,Russia I feel ,will step in on IRAN's side
I seriously doubt isreal and bush can afford that
And certainly the American people wont tolerate it
condemnation would ring out everyone into the streets
around the world
Russia and indeed china would step in if bush stepped foot in either places
the Iperialism would be too great for them to take

right now AMERICA is weak
economy in tatters close to ruin
troops spread out all over the world
and congress about to pull on the reigns of power

THE people of the USA would not go into IRAN unless they were attacked
by IRAN directly
I suppose they could set up another 9/11 this time with a small dirty bomb or nuke
La is a good target,as there is not much left now its all mexican anyhow

You speak as though you know the subject, but in fact you dont! What proof is there in your first portion of your post? We are not pushing for domination in the middle east! That is a very skewed interpretation of our purposes over there! We are there to set a democracy, not to dominate it! Bush has not said ONCE that this is a religious war! Anything you say about a rapture is invalid and has no depth or intelligence to it! The economy is not close to ruin, though it is not at its best, but what can you expect from the aftermath of 9/11 and the war, though usually war improves an economy! It is absolutely absurd to say Bush set up 9/11. The war was brought upon by bin Laden! Its been stated and is a known fact! Conspiracy theorist have absolutely no validity to their proclamations!

AK don't talk to that guy, he's made like a dozen posts today and they're all the same drivel.

Besides, it's a joke. He doesn't even believe this stuff himself. He's a fake poster who just wants attention. That "neocon nazi consortium" bit is a riot.

Fried Rice said:
Seems Iran shouls also be on USA invasion list but Bush seems very quiet on the topic.
Bush is afraid of a liberal challenge on the issue

I mean nuclear weapons was reason for Iraq war and Iran is so close ?
Iraq and Iran have very similar spellings; perhaps they are secretly in league with each other

How come no invasion plan ? Maybe they didnt try to kill his daddy yet ?
daddy Bush winced out on Iraq originally; they wont go for Iran too

Fried Rice lives in Peace

Attacking Iran would entail the need for a Draft....political suicide is not in the deck of cards the GOP holds.

Lets hope we never fight a war ever again. Not Iran. Not North Korea. Not Syria. America just needs to talk calmly with these people, instead or threatining them with a war. We are in the year 2005 and we still can't not kill each other. Me personally, I'm a passifist, so if I ever got drafted, hello Canada. But thats all okay, because after the Iraq fiasco congress isn't going to give Bush another war, and in 2008, Hilary isn't going to want to start wars.

Back
Top Bottom