• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When Will the Trump Campaign Crack a Geography Book?

How many **** ups are they allowed?

Maybe she borrowed Trump's Sharpie and drew a big circle around Detroit so it fits neatly into Wisconsin.

But on a serious note, what are these idiots doing? They are literally the laughing stocks of the world now.

Maybe she borrowed Trump's Sharpie and drew a big circle around Detroit so it fits neatly into Wisconsin.

But on a serious note, what are these idiots doing? They are literally the laughing stocks of the world now.

It's not supposed to accomplish anything beyond getting dupes to give money to his PAC, thinking they're giving it to litigate these lawsuits. He knows his supporters are ****ing morons. He knows they won't even notice that while he alleges voter fraud in public, his lawyers keep telling courts that they are not alleging it and have no evidence of it.

This Sidney Powell crap takes it to a whole new level. I can't imagine filing something this sloppy with a court. Jesus.

It's not supposed to accomplish anything beyond getting dupes to give money to his PAC, thinking they're giving it to litigate these lawsuits. He knows his supporters are ****ing morons. He knows they won't even notice that while he alleges voter fraud in public, his lawyers keep telling courts that they are not alleging it and have no evidence of it.

This Sidney Powell crap takes it to a whole new level. I can't imagine filing something this sloppy with a court. Jesus.

He always knew his supporters were morons. That's why he boasted about committing murder in broad daylight and not losing a single vote. As it turns out, he was right. They are morons. But never in my wildest imagination did I think they were this stupid.

I wonder how many televangelists will lose donations that normally come to them to fund their Lamborghinis but will not pay for Trump and his bevvy of ****ing morons to continue this charade.

He always knew his supporters were morons. That's why he boasted about committing murder in broad daylight and not losing a single vote. As it turns out, he was right. They are morons. But never in my wildest imagination did I think they were this stupid.

I wonder how many televangelists will lose donations that normally come to them to fund their Lamborghinis but will not pay for Trump and his bevvy of ****ing morons to continue this charade.
Televangelists, used car salesman, my pillow guy, carnival barkers and trump...

Second part: right?

"Plant a success seed. Give me $500! It'll grow your wealth". (I'm forgetting the precise term, but it's something like 'prosperity evangelicals')

So many sad, desperate people fall for that shit, too. In some ways I feel contempt. In others, sorrow. That's straight-up taking advantage of the mentally impaired.

Im asking a serious question, and trying as respectful as I can.

1) I know nothing about Sidney Powell other than what I can dig up on the net. It seems though she found a lot of stuff to help Flynn along the way. Through Discovery, she found certain points of wrongdoing by the FBI and exculpatory evidence for Flynn.

2) While she has been handling that high profile case, she then jumped over to this case (after flynn exoneration). Filing so many lawsuits and long winded documents 100+page filings. In a short rushed period of time due to the certification. I assume lots of errors.

3) I am no way the Grammar police, but due to the rushed nature the errors seem elementary yes, but the question I have are they true? Through legal discovery will it be corrected and wrong doing still found?

Anyways...... I am asking the direct question. Ok so they got the cities and names mixed up.... Was there still factual wrong doing in the state even if the names were mixed up?

Thats all I want to know.

How many **** ups are they allowed?

The sad part is much of what is presented in these "lawsuits" seems to be cut and paste from other already failed suits and just as sad is they don't even both to at least read through their own document for spelling and formatting errors. It is almost like they just slap something together the night before they are supposed to present their case and call it good enough. If anyone wonders if the trump legal team is actually serious or just milking the rubes for a few more Million taking a close look at these cases should clear up any doubt.
I think these clowns are doing serious damage to our election process and further damaging the Nation that is supposed to stand for truth and justice.
My thanks go out to the 80 Million Plus Americans that put a stop to this failed experiment, the Nation would not have survived another four years of this Moron and Fraud.

Sidney Powell should be disbarred.

She may well be.

Then she can do the grand tour of the right wing fake ness machine as yet another right wing celebrity “victim”, a well worn strategy that usually gets the no nothings to pull their wallets out.

Beiong disbarred will be a badge of honor for her when she’s doing stand up on Willow, Hammity, and Oan. She can play the victim and collect the cash.

The nice thing about her brand is that is is already innoculated from fact.

She can tell the no nothings anything, and they will suck it up and defend it. And the more obviously false it is, the louder they will be.

And if she does it in a clownish and particularly noisy way, the mob will just love the character she has created.

The sad part is much of what is presented in these "lawsuits" seems to be cut and paste from other already failed suits and just as sad is they don't even both to at least read through their own document for spelling and formatting errors. It is almost like they just slap something together the night before they are supposed to present their case and call it good enough. If anyone wonders if the trump legal team is actually serious or just milking the rubes for a few more Million taking a close look at these cases should clear up any doubt.
I think these clowns are doing serious damage to our election process and further damaging the Nation that is supposed to stand for truth and justice.
My thanks go out to the 80 Million Plus Americans that put a stop to this failed experiment, the Nation would not have survived another four years of this Moron and Fraud.

Yeah, they’re just jerking the Trump base off for money now.

Yeah, they’re just jerking the Trump base off for money now.
Correct and I hear that slush fund is upwards of 170,000,000 as we speak, most of which will end up in trumps pocket. Grifters don't stop until their suckers runs out of money.

Second part: right?

"Plant a success seed. Give me $500! It'll grow your wealth". (I'm forgetting the precise term, but it's something like 'prosperity evangelicals')

So many sad, desperate people fall for that shit, too. In some ways I feel contempt. In others, sorrow. That's straight-up taking advantage of the mentally impaired.

They are probably many of the same people who attended Trump University, too.

And believe the Earth is 6000 years old.

Back
Top Bottom