• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When Will Democrats Wake Up???

That's true. Greece also had another
problem, which I think was an even
bigger one: They were brought into the Euro when they were far from ready. It was 3,000 drachma to the dollar. Even Italy, whose lira was 1,800 to the dollar, is better off (although Berlusconi found other ways to screw them up). In contrast, the French franc was only 5 to the dollar, and the German mark was about 1.8 to the dollar. Greece was not ready to handle the new Euroeconomy.

BS, all they had to do was abide by the treaty everyone agreed upon and signed.

Tha Maastricht treaty.

They financed their current rising spending to support a growing public sector by leveraging their future " revenues " and taxing the people in Greece who were productive.

Are all Liberals as historically incompetent as you are ? ( Rhetorical )

BS, all they had to do was abide by the treaty everyone agreed upon and signed.

Tha Maastricht treaty.

They financed their current rising spending to support a growing public sector by leveraging their future " revenues " and taxing the people in Greece who were productive.

Are all Liberals as historically incompetent as you are ? ( Rhetorical )

Most ARE as historically incompetent as I am. Meaning, they're a hell of a lot more historically competent than you right-wingers.

Most ARE as historically incompetent as I lam. Meaning, they're a hell of a lot
more historically competent than you right-wingers.

How can you say that after posting that misinformation and spurious drek about Greece ?

I mean you either have NO IDEA what you're talking about and you're making stuff up as you go along, or you simply cut and pasted someone elses nonsesne and claimed it as your own idea.

And in your reply to me you didn't even bother to acknowledge your lie.

Typical left wing MO, I get it, but still lame.

How about you run off actually READ about Greece and their financial issues, and stay away from left wing sites.

Sorry, not tough rocks for me, but for the rest of America it is that has to be under Obamacare. And it's tough rocks for anyone that pays federal taxes, because out deficit is being hit yet again by freebie entitlements. Oh and to the next generations that has to pay back the debt that we greedy bastards are living on, though rocks for them.

But hey liberals think there is an endless supply of money to spend on entitlements and freebies. So much for the poor bastards that have to pay it back.

You keep bringing the fight!

Oh FFS Kush.

How soon we forget.

The Republicans have offered to fund everything with the exception of Obama-Care .

Its the Senate and Barry thats told them no dice, and that so they can demagogue the issue.

So they can demonize the Republicans and so CNN can run across their ticker that the Republicans are keeping kods from getting their cancer treatment.

Now you want to talk Constitution the Libs havn't passed a budget in 4 years, and thats a Constitutionally required.

Obama single handedly altering a law because its politocally unpopular is UNCONSTITUTIONAL too.

More "objective" post from you Kush?

No, not at all.

Back
Top Bottom