• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When will be stopped with GMO foods?

well, truth is truth, mate. Again, have you counted how many homeless people in the USA?

Please do that first.
Can't you just tell us how many homeless there are in the USA? I mean, you have obviously counted them. :roll:

US is nearly a third world country. Ever counted how many homeless people recently?
Proving you have never been to a third world country.

GMO is a dangerous thing! One of the leaders in this field is Monsanto. When will this madness stop?!

GMO isn't one thing. Would you like to be more specific? Are you sure they're dangerous?

it's up to you. My guess is, you don't like the information.

Well, just face the fact, that most 'food' in the west isn't very healthy at all.

I'd love the information, not an long propaganda movie on YT.

look at how many people are very sick.

And you are attributing this purely to GMOs?

US is nearly a third world country. Ever counted how many homeless people recently?

Not even close.

Is America Becoming a Third World Country?

Is America Becoming a Third World Country? - The Sovereign Investor

Yes, mate, that is the plan all along!

No. No it is not.

Would you care to make a bet on that.

why? what's the point?

U.S.A. is heading to be a third world country. Wether you like it or not. That is very simple the plan or agenda.

in some parts it al ready is. Look at the homeless, the jobless etc.

Just wait for the banks to collaps and the bail outs.

Everyone of the 'normal working people' are very very poor then.

Wel, anyway, one day you have to face that!

America is Becoming a Third World Country

I often ask myself: “Is America becoming a Third World country?” I’ve traveled all over the world and seen the ins and outs of developed and undeveloped nations, observing economic and political structures that work and many that don’t. And what I too often see in the Third World — it’s that fair and equal treatment under the law often goes amiss.

And it’s what’s lying beneath the surface in American politics — the nefarious deals made between corporations and the politicians that are supposed to keep them in check — that makes me think the Third World is where we’re headed as a nation.

Or just sleep walk into that.

Last edited:
GMO isn't one thing. Would you like to be more specific? Are you sure they're dangerous?

Yes, because they are designed to be dangerous. It is by design.

I'd love the information, not an long propaganda movie on YT.
Sometime YT can really inform you, sometimes it is a good start,
Dismissing them imediately out of hand is very dumb.

And you are attributing this purely to GMOs?

No, there is more. wifi, lightbulbs, other poisened food and the list goes on and on.

Not even close.

So, you haven't reseached it, that is very clear.

No. No it is not.

Yes, because they are designed to be dangerous. It is by design.

People are designing foods to be dangerous? Do you not see the conflict of interest there? If you're food is dangerous and deadly, there are less people to buy it. The less people there are to buy your product then there's less money to be made.

Sometime YT can really inform you, sometimes it is a good start,
Dismissing them imediately out of hand is very dumb.

.... said no one ever.

No, there is more. wifi, lightbulbs, other poisened food and the list goes on and on.

WiFi is deadly? Now, I have to see the article on this one. :lol:

Actually I have. Might I suggest some reading on your part instead of blogs and YT videos.

GMO is a dangerous thing! One of the leaders in this field is Monsanto.

When will this madness stop?!

OK then, lets do a tally of how dangerous GMO foods are.

Number of health risks identified with GMO foods - Zero
Number of people who have become ill from GMO foods - Zero
Number of people who have contracted cancer from GMO foods - Zero
Number of people who have caught a sniffle from GMO foods - Zero
Number of fatalities from consumption of GMO foods - Zero

Clearly this is a catastrophe of Biblical proportions.

People are designing foods to be dangerous? Do you not see the conflict of interest there? If you're food is dangerous and deadly, there are less people to buy it. The less people there are to buy your product then there's less money to be made.

Hence, CODEX ALIMENTARIUS, please look that one up!

Just another Ad Hominem??

well..

I provided you a scientific article. You don't like it. That's not my problem. Continue on elsewhere, wee one.

I provided you a scientific article. You don't like it. That's not my problem. Continue on elsewhere, wee one.

scientific by itself isn't enough of course.

Yeah, I'm not to watch three videos that are an hour or longer each. It's just not happening.

That's basically what all of these conspiracies videos are like: 8 hours of pure nonsense.

Ditto....nor do I feel I need to get all terrified I am going to die if I bite a slice of bread I got at WalMart.

There are hundreds of scary things I COULD be afraid of, should I choose to do so, but I do not choose to do so.

I dated a woman once who was an alarmist at each and every thing under the sun. About once an hour she was discovering something else that "they" were going to kill us with in some grand conspiracy.

Our relationship only lasted one weekend.

I got tired of hearing how my Chevy Blazer SUV was poisoning the planet, and how some shamans in Peru said we were all going to be washed away in a flood BEFORE the Mayan Apocalypse.

The crap I put up with for a nice ass has it's limits.

Well a GMO is a genetically modified organism. Monsanto lost their patents for some GMO products they "engineered" in 2014. Funny how we only started really hearing about this in those last couple of years of their patents.

I think the GMO scare was created by the only group that had something to lose. If demand for Monsanto's product dropped significantly after their patent was over, well, they could corner the market on the latest super mega organic nonsense.

So is this a conspiracy within a conspiracy? Ha ha ha.

wow!!!!!! There is some progress!

she is gooooooooooooooood.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom