• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When will be stopped with GMO foods?

Pin dÁr

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
GMO is a dangerous thing! One of the leaders in this field is Monsanto.

When will this madness stop?!

Yeah, I'm not to watch three videos that are an hour or longer each. It's just not happening.

That's basically what all of these conspiracies videos are like: 8 hours of pure nonsense.

Yeah, I'm not to watch three videos that are an hour or longer each. It's just not happening.

it's up to you.

My guess is, you don't like the information.

Well, just face the fact, that most 'food' in the west isn't very healthy at all.

it's up to you.

Well, just face the fact, that most 'food' in the west isn't very healthy at all.
Is that why lifespans keep increasing? :doh

When will be stopped with GMO foods?
When the thread title makes sense?

Ditto....nor do I feel I need to get all terrified I am going to die if I bite a slice of bread I got at WalMart.

There are hundreds of scary things I COULD be afraid of, should I choose to do so, but I do not choose to do so.

I dated a woman once who was an alarmist at each and every thing under the sun. About once an hour she was discovering something else that "they" were going to kill us with in some grand conspiracy.

Our relationship only lasted one weekend.

I got tired of hearing how my Chevy Blazer SUV was poisoning the planet, and how some shamans in Peru said we were all going to be washed away in a flood BEFORE the Mayan Apocalypse.

The crap I put up with for a nice ass has it's limits.

it's up to you.

Possibly true, but I will still take the super clean water, the air conditioning, the refrigerated trucks delivering fresh meats, the abundant and full grocery stores, the fresh clean water even in our toilets, and the clean and disease free ways we prepare it....all over the way things are done in the third world.

PS...there are also the recalls in case something slips past.

Like Chris Rock said....America is one of the few places people go hunting on a full stomach.

it's up to you.

and most food in the EAST has no dairy products in it.

no milk, no cheese, no yogurt, and no other goodies.

The EAST has only recently discovered this lack of dairy and are trying to include some.

In Japan they have Yogurt drinks that are fantastic and yummy, but the only milk I could find was whole milk in a very small bottle.

They still haven't figured out the CHEESE thing yet.

no one region has a monopoly on good and healthy food.

Possibly true, but I will still take the super clean water, the air conditioning, the refrigerated trucks delivering fresh meats, the abundant and full grocery stores, the fresh clean water even in our toilets, and the clean and disease free ways we prepare it....all over the way things are done in the third world.

PS...there are also the recalls in case something slips past.

Like Chris Rock said....America is one of the few places people go hunting on a full stomach.

US is nearly a third world country. Ever counted how many homeless people recently?

Ditto....nor do I feel I need to get all terrified I am going to die if I bite a slice of bread I got at WalMart.

There are hundreds of scary things I COULD be afraid of, should I choose to do so, but I do not choose to do so.

I dated a woman once who was an alarmist at each and every thing under the sun. About once an hour she was discovering something else that "they" were going to kill us with in some grand conspiracy.

Our relationship only lasted one weekend.

I got tired of hearing how my Chevy Blazer SUV was poisoning the planet, and how some shamans in Peru said we were all going to be washed away in a flood BEFORE the Mayan Apocalypse.

The crap I put up with for a nice ass has it's limits.

While shopping at Walmart the other day, I noticed a lot of labels which read, "non-GMO". ;)

One always knows what kind of person they are dealing with when they open a thread with;

I say X is true. I can't explain why or even briefly summarize it because in reality I'm not really all that bright so here are 3 hours of Youtube video's to explain it for me.

Given all the hubbub, I suspect there must be millions of victims of these evil GMO foods. Perhaps the OP could name some of those victims, what they are afflicted with and how.

US is nearly a third world country. Ever counted how many homeless people recently?

Do you expect to be taken seriously with comments like this?

Do you expect to be taken seriously with comments like this?

well, truth is truth, mate. Again, have you counted how many homeless people in the USA?

Please do that first.

While shopping at Walmart the other day, I noticed a lot of labels which read, "non-GMO". ;)

yes, I know , but they want to change that.

If not for those scary GMO things on the market then the US homeless situation would be so much better. ;)

I just love how conspiracy theory fans can tie totally unrelated things together so easily. GMO food products make many folks unhealthy which then makes more of them homeless and thus GMOs make the US "nearly" a third world country.

yes, I know , but they want to change that.

Who is "they"? These foods are labeled by the companies that produce them, of their own free will.

I prefer GMOs. Load my plate up. :)

Back
Top Bottom