• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When were you in your first real relationship?

When did you have your first real gf/bf?

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 3 7.1%

Votes: 8 19.0%

Votes: 4 9.5%

Votes: 11 26.2%

Votes: 4 9.5%

Votes: 2 4.8%

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 21+

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • never - you so lonely

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

Solace

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
When did you have your first real gf/bf? Don't worry, the poll is anonymous so no one will make fun of you if you're a loser who can't get a girl.

When did you have your first real gf/bf? Don't worry, the poll is anonymous so no one will make fun of you if you're a loser who can't get a girl.

are we talking real "relationship" or the first time you had "relations" ?? I didn't have my first serious "girlfriend" until I was ~18. I had my first "relations" with a girl when I was 13.

13 or at least that was when I lost my virginity. I dated the girl for over a year too which is a long time for a 13 yearold.

13 or at least that was when I lost my virginity. I dated the girl for over a year too which is a long time for a 13 yearold.

So you losing a virginity at 13 was a good enough excuse for you to do that to her?!?

Do what to her?

he must be one of "those people". I had a gay roommate in the dorms in college who once walked in on me and a girl "doing it". he was utterly disgusted and asked me later how I could "do that to her". he said he would rather stick a knife in a girl than **** her. go figure

Never. I'm picky.

Do what to her?

Ehh...

I mustve been in an altered state of mind when I posted this. It was supposed to be funny.

he must be one of "those people". I had a gay roommate in the dorms in college who once walked in on me and a girl "doing it". he was utterly disgusted and asked me later how I could "do that to her". he said he would rather stick a knife in a girl than **** her. go figure

Now that is ****in hilarious.

Ehh...

I mustve been in an altered state of mind when I posted this. It was supposed to be funny.

Now that is ****in hilarious.

yeah, I just sat there with a dazed expression on my face. I couldn't believe it.

None of the above. Actually I was 11. Seems young, but you know that puppy love thing.

We had grown up down the street from each other all our lives. She used to go to church functions with me. Both our last names start with the same two letters so anytime in class/school where things were set up based on alphabetical order, we were matched (seating charts, adjacent lockers, etc).

Granted, at 11 you can't have what is considered a traditional relationship. I wasn't free to just get in a car and go see her whenever I wanted. But we were "together" for 6 years up to our senior years and we were each other's firsts. Draw a conclusion based on that, if you're not sure what constitutes a relationship.

I was 17 when I had my first relationship that lasted past one or two dates. That one lasted about a year. The only other serious relationship I've been in was/is the one with my wife.

Not sure what you mean by real relationship.

My first gf was when I was 9, but it was hardly serious. I did kiss her though. :)

My first really, truly serious relationship was in high school. We dated for three years and planned to get married, but our first year of college destroyed our relationship. Long sad story, think I'll just skip it. I didn't get married until I was 28, and that is a big part of why I waited so (relatively) late to marry.

I was 16. By the time I was a senior in HS (when I was 18) he had asked me to marry him but he went and joined the Navy without so much as a word. Sent his mom to my house with a plane ticket to come see him.

I declined.

You do not admire honesty? That really IS how some gay males feel.

I don't really know how to define what "relationship" means. Just being with someone intimately? If that's the case, then I had my first relationship when I was 14. But when I look back on it, it doesn't seem (in retrospect) that I had full awareness of what was going on to the level that I would now as an adult. Then again, maybe when I'm 30, the kinds of relationships I'm having now at 25 would carry the same retrospective feelings. I'm reluctant to call teenage lust a "relationship". But I guess any human interaction, romantic or not, is a "relationship".

My first long term boyfriend where I experienced harmony and a sense of mutual completion with was when I was 23.

Like Orion said, I'm not sure exactly what the definition of "relationship" is here.

I had my first "relations" when I was 17; I had a completely impersonal hook-up with a guy I had "known" for less than 24 hours and still regret doing it. My first experience in something that could be described as romantic involvement was also when I was 17, and happened/happens to be an older woman.

I wasn't in any kind of meaningful relationship until I was 17. I wasn't in any kind of serious relationship until I was 28.

I was 16 and we dated for two years. Ended when I found out she was cheating on me with my best friend.

ouch, that stings

Oh it gets better. A few months after the break up he kicked me in the face for talking to her. And then when I was 21 the next real relationship ended because she was pissed I wouldn't drink on anti-depressants. And my friends wonder why I am nervous about asking the girl I like now out.

Back
Top Bottom