• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When Ukraine defeats Russia, Biden will be the greatest war time president since FDR.

1) Wrong.
2) Ukraine will never "defeat" Russia. The best they can hope for is to bleed the Russians enough that the Russians either

a) declare victory and go home.
b) a coup topples Putin and the same thing happens.

3) Biden doing no brainer things (like giving some weapons to Ukraine) has no baring on any of that.
President Biden is leading an unparalleled economic war against Russia that will cause the results you describe above. And Ukraine will consider that a victory. Without that Ukraine would have had no choice but capitulation. That was what Putin expected.

He's showing strong support for Eastern Europe, united Europe, and seems to have China wondering why they should care about Russia.
Biden isn’t showing strong support for anything, and while Poland and Hungary are taking the bulk of the costs the EU is still persecuting their democratically elected governments.

The UK has sent loads of weapons to Ukraine and didn't need any prodding from the US to do so.
The EU was the same.
You misspelled “terrorists” and “arms smugglers” these words are not spelled “U-K-R-A-I-N-E

These weapons are broadly not making it to the front and are being pilfered off and sold to non combatants. I can’t wait until 5 years from now when Paris sees another attack by islamists like in 2015 except the Jihadis will have javelins and NLAWs to target police armored vehicles

Yes I do, which is why I said NATO and EU did the heavy lifting. Biden sent Kamala at first. Germany took charge as did several other european countries. Biden called Putin was was comic relief for Vlad. Biden's writing a few checks and has said he'll take 100k refugees out of the 5+ million.
I mean in all fairness we should take 0 of these “refugees” since they’re not actually refugees. Russia is not carrying out genocide in Ukraine and for the most part these “refugees” are just unpatriotic left Ukranians who want to take advantage of international sympathy to live somewhere else. Are we going to pretend that the Russians have a kill list of upper middle class Ukranians 5 million names long? We know that’s not true.

I don't agree. We have a chance to turn Russia into a normal democratic European nation. That will change the world order.
No we don’t. There is no organized political movement for such a system in Russia. The biggest political factions outside of Putin’s coalition either want a return to communism or to bring back the Tsar.

Russians broadly do not even want such a system.

No we don’t. There is no organized political movement for such a system in Russia. The biggest political factions outside of Putin’s coalition either want a return to communism or to bring back the Tsar.

Russians broadly do not even want such a system.
These people do.

Police in Yekaterinburg, Russia, block a Jan. 23 protest over the jailing of Alexei Navalny. (Anton Basanayev/AP)

1648377126590.png

I mean in all fairness we should take 0 of these “refugees” since they’re not actually refugees. Russia is not carrying out genocide in Ukraine and for the most part these “refugees” are just unpatriotic left Ukranians who want to take advantage of international sympathy to live somewhere else. Are we going to pretend that the Russians have a kill list of upper middle class Ukranians 5 million names long? We know that’s not true.

You are a sick man

Leadership is not arrogance. It is a responsibility of the strongest and often not enjoyable or appreciated.
I agree, however, your post was not leadership.

Last edited:
How many American soldiers fought in WWII. How many American soldiers are fighting in Ukraine?

End of story.
Our manufacturing capabilities won WW2. Whole ships rolling out of the docks every day, multiple airplanes. Not to disparage our soldiers who fought and died, but they went loaded for bear by our manufacturing mastery.

Our manufacturing capabilities won WW2. Whole ships rolling out of the docks every day, multiple airplanes. Not to disparage our soldiers who fought and died, but they went loaded for bear by our manufacturing mastery.

Yep
Lend lease and turning all our manufacturing to war materials is what really defeated Germany.

Took pearl harbor to get the American people behind that war.

And we don't have that any more

You are a sick man
Sick for saying that you don’t have a moral right to move to someone else’s country? That’s the basics of sovereignty

I agree, however, your post was not leadership.
I did not claim to be the leader. But I did acknowledge the leader and his leadership. And I question those that don't and ask them why?

Sick for saying that you don’t have a moral right to move to someone else’s country? That’s the basics of sovereignty

For denying reality

Russia is not carrying out genocide in Ukraine and for the most part these “refugees” are just unpatriotic left Ukranians who want to take advantage of international sympathy to live somewhere else

He has done every thing right and led the free world.
It'll be Zelensky who will be considered the greatest war time President. He's been in the thick of this shit since Day 1.
Given the opportunity to flee, but said "No way, i'm stayin' to stand with my people."

It'll be Zelensky who will be considered the greatest war time President. He's been in the thick of this shit since Day 1.
Given the opportunity to flee, but said "No way, i'm stayin' to stand with my people."
An amazing man for the time. He should humble most leaders.

He is heroic and I admire him. But without President Biden unifying NATO and the West his effort would have been in vain.

Agree. Seeing NATO once again focused and solid is so important. Putin miscalculated big time.

I did not claim to be the leader. But I did acknowledge the leader and his leadership. And I question those that don't and ask them why?
I didn't say you did claim that. I'm pointing out your post was arrogant.

Time to revive this OP?

Back
Top Bottom