• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When Trump wins in November 2020

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So what will the left do?
Accept it and move on to help rebuild America.
Not accept it and have another bout of TDS.
Continue to carry on as they have for the previous 4 years, with half truths, failure to acknowledge any of he success of the President and riot and destroy private and public property.

Continue to carry on as they have for the previous 4 years, with half truths, failure to acknowledge any of he success of the President and riot and destroy private and public property.

What are you going to do if Trump is voted out?

If he wins, I pray out country can survive another four years of his "leadership".

What are you going to do if Trump is voted out?

Oh, pull a Hillary and claim how he was cheated. Do a democrat thing and have a dose of Biden derangement syndrome. Push my congress representatives to start as many investigations into Biden and his actions, and his business connections as possible, then push for an Impeachment. Maybe start some riots and burn down some towns, tear down some statues, fight with police. Who knows, I'll have to make a list based on what the democrats have done for 4 years.

Oh, pull a Hillary and claim how he was cheated. Do a democrat thing and have a dose of Biden derangement syndrome. Push my congress representatives to start as many investigations into Biden and his actions, and his business connections as possible, then push for an Impeachment. Maybe start some riots and burn down some towns, tear down some statues, fight with police. Who knows, I'll have to make a list based on what the democrats have done for 4 years.

And as always with Trumpists, it will all be lies when you do it. Contrary to four years of your bull****, all of reality other than Trump's supporters has not conspired to make Trump look bad.

He just is that bad.

Personally i believe we are on the precipice of a the next civil war regardless of who wins. I think we have reached the point of irreconcilable differences and it ends in war.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

++ Yes, do that, but continue to organize to defeat the worst of what he tries.

++ No, we will not reject the election results without evidence of suppression or fraud.

++ What are his successes? Ignoring the virus? Calling migrants rapists, calling legal immigrants poisonous snakes, calling women who question him nasty? Thousands of documented lies? Getting laughed at in the UN? Revealing that the science of climate change is a Chinese hoax? Praising dictators and trashing democracies? Praising torture and pardoning war criminals? Suggesting that our military commit war crimes? Saying his electoral college victory was the greatest since Reagan? (Actually the greatest since the previous election.) Demanding that a Fox News reporter be fired because she confirmed his trashing of US war dead? Suggesting that his supporters commit violence?

++ No need for half truths with Trump. All one has to do is quote him.

Here's the dirty lowdown on the Dems according to what they've been projecting up to now.

If Democrats are unable to steal the 2020 election outright, they'll refuse to accept Trump's victory with ridiculous claims of election rigging, ballot fraud and foreign collusion, etc-etc…This appears to have been their strategy all along.

They've been setting the stage for this ever since Trump's Inauguration by feeding their left-wing press accusations of a Trump dictatorship, denying ballot access to minority voters, claims of Russian collusion in 2016 and preparing to steal the 2020 election.

The Democrat Party is now in full blown Marxist mode and totally prepared to tear the U.S. apart from the inside if necessary to gain control...And everything they've done over the past five years tells us they believe their methods are 100% justified.

*Took a surplus and booming economy, said, "We're going to borrow it." Handed over an economic crisis and then said, "No more borrowing, no raising revenue, no more stimulus, "Failed Stimulus!" No education, no minimum wage, any in a timely manner, how are you going to pay for Obamacare? Repeal Obamacare and have them nothing, let's cut taxes for the rich again so we can crash and they can choke up and have it impossible. Trump's economy. (a rev-ed up piston breaking its shaft)"

The real insanity that's going to happen is the one that many people probably aren't prepared for. On November 3rd, the in-person votes are going to be counted first and it's going to look like Trump is winning (to be fair, Democrats are going to feel like throwing up at this point). However, in the following weeks in which the mail-in ballots are counted, 65% of those ballots are going to be for Biden, and Trump's perceived "victory" will vanish.

Then the real insanity will ensue. And that insanity won't belong to Democrats.

Hey, someone's finally being honest!

Personally i believe we are on the precipice of a the next civil war regardless of who wins. I think we have reached the point of irreconcilable differences and it ends in war.

I think it's already started, but we're just getting warmed up.

Home values in Canada should go way up with Trumps reelection.

I think it's already started, but we're just getting warmed up.
I agree. People are in denial. They think there is still room for a compromise that will result in a peaceful ending. People are waking up to the reality that the only way this will end is for one side to surrender and that will not happen peacefully. When half the population rejects the election results, that may be the final straw.

probably just have a party since Biden won and democracy was saved.

So what will the right do?
Continue to carry on as they have under Obama, with half truths, failure to acknowledge any of he success of the President.

what is the Right gonna do now that Biden has won?

what is the Right gonna do now that Biden has won?
Pull a Gingrich, I imagine, that is, oppose everything, even things both he and the Right support, to try to make his presidency unsuccessful. Then again, there’s hope that Biden’s relationship with McConnel and others may produce some positive things.

*ahem*

This will be eligible for “aged well posts!”

The real insanity that's going to happen is the one that many people probably aren't prepared for. On November 3rd, the in-person votes are going to be counted first and it's going to look like Trump is winning (to be fair, Democrats are going to feel like throwing up at this point). However, in the following weeks in which the mail-in ballots are counted, 65% of those ballots are going to be for Biden, and Trump's perceived "victory" will vanish.

Then the real insanity will ensue. And that insanity won't belong to Democrats.
Here we have an example of a post that HAS aged well.
Good call.

Back
Top Bottom