• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When trump is voted out in November and Biden enters office in january, can Trump still cause havoc in the time between?

Why would you visit a "sh#t hole city? You weren't forced to visit my city. Las Vegas is AWESOME .... don't make yourself look further foolish.

I'm currently relaxing and sitting by my spa in a comfortable 83 degrees temperature.

My sport competition was there. So i had no choice.

Its a shithole. Lots of beggars on the streets, much filth as well. Hotel was ok.

We did a tour to Grand Canyon, which was ok

My sport competition was there. So i had no choice.

Its a shithole. Lots of beggars on the streets, much filth as well. Hotel was ok.

We did a tour to Grand Canyon, which was ok

Let's just admit that you lost your "sport competition" and further disgraced your family (that openly includes Nazi's).

Beggars are in many cities ....take into account that we are FAR larger than Germany in both population and demographics.

The Grand Canyon was just "ok"? What in Germany compares to the Grand Canyon?

I think it's time for you to run off like your Nazi SS great grandfather did kid ..... this is going very poorly for you.

Let's just admit that you lost your "sport competition" and further disgraced your family (that openly includes Nazi's).

Beggars are in many cities ....take into account that we are FAR larger than Germany in both population and demographics.

The Grand Canyon was just "ok"? What in Germany compares to the Grand Canyon?

I think it's time for you to run off like your Nazi SS great grandfather did kid ..... this is going very poorly for you.

Yes it was ok, the tour was poorly organized with cheap Sandwiches and our guide was a moron.

The City itself was a soulless plastic thing. Tasteless hotels, no style and the people were simply retards.

Sedona was better.

Yes it was ok, the tour was poorly organized with cheap Sandwiches and our guide was a moron.

Glad to know that your sandwiches were gross and your tour guide was incompetent. Seems like perfect karma for a person that's "proud" of their SS Nazi great grandfather.

Depends if he was voted, or CHEATED out of office.

I seem to recall him saying to reporters at the lawn, that if he's defeated in a fair election - he said they won't hear from him again.

Unfortunately to him - and you - if he loses it wasn't a fair election.

Glad to know that your sandwiches were gross and your tour guide was incompetent. Seems like perfect karma for a person that's "proud" of their SS Nazi great grandfather.

They were not gross, just cheap.

But it gets really amusing, so your revenge is now down to cheap sandwiches and stupid tour guides :D

Andrew Johnson died in office. Bill Clinton was in his second term. Donald Trump is the third President to be impeached.
Not to quibble here, but Johnson did not die as president. He failed to be nominated by his republican party for a second term. He had an successful campaign for the senate after he left the presidency. He died of a stroke while he was a senator, not president.

To be fair, Republicans are corrupt and vile, but they know when to jump ship. If and when in all likelihood Joe Bden does win the election, the GOP will jump ship fast enough for heads to spin. They'll keep up their battle on America with the Judiciary, but they'll join in bipartisan efforts to block Trump®'s other nonsense.

To think, they are SO desperate to hold on to power, they will justify a corrupt president, an impeached president, destroy the judiciary on his way out.

They say here when he loses he might even order terror attacks on your allied nations.

I seriously doubt he would attack Germany. He doesn't stand to gain from it, and he hasn't been priming his base for it. If he attacks someone, China is a much likelier candidate.

I seriously doubt he would attack Germany. He doesn't stand to gain from it, and he hasn't been priming his base for it. If he attacks someone, China is a much likelier candidate.

Guess we are lucky that his house bank is the Deutsche Bank. We know propably enough to let him target China instead.

Thank you for admitting that your great grand father was a scumbag anti Semitic NAZI sworn to support Hitler. After the war your great grand father was a gutless coward that ran from his hate filled past. Haha, he literally ran home to his parents like a cowardly child. I can not imagine the shame you must feel as a human being being related to such a pathetic piece of garbage.

Did a German rape your mom or something?

Moderator's Warning:
Not the subject of this thread. Knock it off.

Why? Trump is a psychopath and he hates Germany. He said it often enough. I have no doubt he would want cause damage to us.

Germany seems a popular spot for terrorists as Wiki has 69 lines listing terror attacks in Deutscheland since 1968, the most spectacular one being of course the Munich Olympic Games in '72 when Black September killed 11 Israelis in a shootout at the airport. One German cop was killed too.

You guys in Germany might even be a more popular terrorist attack destination than France which is saying something, eh. You must be offering discounts or something equally attractive. Indeed since 2015 you've had 9 Islamic terrorist attacks or foiled Islamic terror attacks.

Was it this thread btw where you posted you want Trump to die of his Covid? Or did you take that outrageous post down by now? Or maybe it was removed because we're not supposed to talk like that. You are accusing Trump of terrorist stuff as it is. You've got me wondering now who the real terrorist might be.

Link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terro...involving)_West_Germany_and_reunified_Germany

I dont know how exactly the system in USA works but have a question.

Trump ruined the German - American relations. Biden already said it will be his first task to repair that relation. Lets say Trump loses in November, could he still try to use those two months
to cause more havor and damage to the relations or would he basicly be unable to do that?
The period of time after trump loses will be the most dangerous time in America's democracy. He knows he'll be facing a huge personal legal battle out of office. Since he's a criminal sociopath, he's got no moral problem with burning the nation down between Nov 4 and Jan 21st.

I can foresee a rush by senate Republicans to squeeze as much of their 'term two' agenda in as possible in the last three months before they're ousted. Likewise cabinet hardliners like Stephen Miller taking their final shots at immigration and other pet hates. There may be an attempt to get some manner of corporate tax cuts passed. Trump himself will spend the time golfing, tweeting, conducting a rabble-rousing farewell tour and most importantly...whining non stop.

Germany seems a popular spot for terrorists as Wiki has 69 lines listing terror attacks in Deutscheland since 1968, the most spectacular one being of course the Munich Olympic Games in '72 when Black September killed 11 Israelis in a shootout at the airport. One German cop was killed too.

You guys in Germany might even be a more popular terrorist attack destination than France which is saying something, eh. You must be offering discounts or something equally attractive. Indeed since 2015 you've had 9 Islamic terrorist attacks or foiled Islamic terror attacks.

Was it this thread btw where you posted you want Trump to die of his Covid? Or did you take that outrageous post down by now? Or maybe it was removed because we're not supposed to talk like that. You are accusing Trump of terrorist stuff as it is. You've got me wondering now who the real terrorist might be.

Link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terro...involving)_West_Germany_and_reunified_Germany

Of course you beat us extremly in Terror and Amok

Of course you beat us extremly in Terror and Amok

Germany is not immune to having lousy leaders and an atrocious one now and then.

Merkel for instance has so many faces she must have a hundred mirrors in her office. Methinks Merkel uses cosmetics from Russia but that's neither here nor there izzit.

I like your sentence btw, written in Gerlish as it is (German and English = Gerlish*) and that you do frequently. I saw what you did there too ha. All the same Rostocker and as I've pointed out, you do communicate your points effectively in English.

Reading here benefits your English too of course, both formally and colloquially -- to include idioms which are a mystery for foreigners to solve, eg, "He was beside himself." No one goes cross eyed over an English idiom however like the Chinese do given their language is literal, literal and literal. So Rostocker you should be getting better rather than worse.

*Also: Japlish, Korlish, Chinglish, Franclish, Spanlish and so on, so you're not alone Rostockerlish.

Not to quibble here, but Johnson did not die as president. He failed to be nominated by his republican party for a second term. He had an successful campaign for the senate after he left the presidency. He died of a stroke while he was a senator, not president.

Even at that, Johnson wasn't a Republican, so no wonder they wouldn't nominate him. He was a Democrat who opposed secession. Lincoln chose him as a show of national unity.

Germany is not immune to having lousy leaders and an atrocious one now and then.

Merkel for instance has so many faces she must have a hundred mirrors in her office. Methinks Merkel uses cosmetics from Russia but that's neither here nor there izzit.

I like your sentence btw, written in Gerlish as it is (German and English = Gerlish*) and that you do frequently. I saw what you did there too ha. All the same Rostocker and as I've pointed out, you do communicate your points effectively in English.

Reading here benefits your English too of course, both formally and colloquially -- to include idioms which are a mystery for foreigners to solve, eg, "He was beside himself." No one goes cross eyed over an English idiom however like the Chinese do given their language is literal, literal and literal. So Rostocker you should be getting better rather than worse.

*Also: Japlish, Korlish, Chinglish, Franclish, Spanlish and so on, so you're not alone Rostockerlish.

Still angry ha ha i feel sorry for you

I’d imagine he would declassify all the docs from the whole spy gate and release all of them > providing they don’t affect him

I dont know how exactly the system in USA works but have a question.

Trump ruined the German - American relations. Biden already said it will be his first task to repair that relation. Lets say Trump loses in November, could he still try to use those two months
to cause more havor and damage to the relations or would he basically be unable to do that?

Well, I suppose he could theoretically hold up in the underground bunker of the White House with a small group of loyal supporters who have pledged to stay with him till the end. And when the troops begin to circle the White House, he could either surrender or end it all another way....along with his loyal supporters.

But that kind of thing really only happens in movies.... or places other than the U.S.A.

That's what you post when you've been outdone.

Kaput.

Because it is impossible to get angry at you Rostocker.

You are an endless source of entertainment.

Same counts for you. At least we entertain each other.

Btw heared the news? Denmark greenlighted NS II last week. Work is planned to resume by end of October.

And your own diplomats say, they dont expect sanctions to stop the project

What will you do when we open it?

Well, I suppose he could theoretically hold up in the underground bunker of the White House with a small group of loyal supporters who have pledged to stay with him till the end. And when the troops begin to circle the White House, he could either surrender or end it all another way....along with his loyal supporters.

But that kind of thing really only happens in movies.... or places other than the U.S.A.

Thing is, he has no loyal supporters. Plus he never served in the military and would not know how to shot himself.

Same counts for you. At least we entertain each other.

Btw heared the news? Denmark greenlighted NS II last week. Work is planned to resume by end of October.

And your own diplomats say, they dont expect sanctions to stop the project

What will you do when we open it?

I'll take a photograph of the blue moon above the empty sea.

Send it to you.

On Thursday, the Danish Energy Agency said it had granted Nord Stream 2 AG, the company behind the project, an operations permit for the Nord Stream 2 pipelines on the Danish continental shelf, on a number of conditions.

“Commissioning can only take place when at least one of the pipelines has been tested, verified and when relevant conditions in the construction permit and the operations permit have been met,’’ the Danish agency said. A little over 150 km of Nord Stream 2 remains to be laid in Danish and German waters, but it remains unclear how and when the pipeline will be completed. The permit to operate is a necessary step before Nord Stream 2 can begin to flow gas, but while the pipeline is incomplete does not mean the project is any closer to starting up.

In other words Rostocker you still need a pipeline and you still don't have one.

Equally as bad, your link to Sen. Ted Cruz position against NS 2 is to Modern Diplomacy which is written at the Russian foreign ministry that doesn't even attempt to hide the blatant fact of it. So no matter how you slice this stuff it's still baloney borscht. US diplomats did not say what you attributed to them. Russian foreign ministry writers said it, not Americans.

Speaking of Russians, the Russian pipelayer barge Cherskiy at Mukran port on Rugen island is being modified -- get this -- to have 8 anchors because it doesn't have the sophisticated navigation positioning and charting system the Swiss pipelayer Pioneer has. I say again, 8 anchors. Cherskiy would need tugboats out there with it, support barges and a miracle or two. If you're religious Rostocker you might consider buying some rosary and praying for Your Pipeline.

We recall the Swiss Pioneer fled the scene because of US sanctions in December -- December last year. Cherskiy will need sea trials in the winter storm season of the Baltic and it would be lucky to lay a mile of pipe a week with 99 miles still to go if it doesn't get storm tossed first.

Additional new US sanctions are en route in the defense authorization bill still being finalized in Conference Committee by Congress. For instance, Nord Stream 2 needs a private qualified company to recommend certification and new sanctions will apply to any company that might consider it, which means you've got to name one to me yet you can't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom