• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When trump is voted out in November and Biden enters office in january, can Trump still cause havoc in the time between?

How old are you ... 20?

Would you like to see photos of Germany after our Democrat presidents pulverized Germany?. .... and your (my guess) GREAT grand father? Ten years after the war Germany was separated between the east and the west .... are you proud of that?

I´m 24 years old.

As for pictures, no Germany was not pulverized. Some big cities were badly damaged.

Damage in villages was 0. Damage in medium cities was small.

You take some cities like Hamburg, Berlin or Dresden as example for all of Germany.

MY home town with 50.000 people saw not a single bomb in the war.

My Great Grandfather? Yes, served in the SS and after the war went back to his parents farm house, became a state hunter.

Im proud that Germany had a peaceful reunion in 1990, became the powerhouse of Europe and the most admired nation in the world.

Germany by far most admired country, with US, China and Russia vying for second – global poll

So yes, im damn proud for my nation.

Meanwhile your own country looks pulverized now...ever saw your shithole cities like Detroit or New York? Los Angeles and all those other shitholes that crumble apart

As for pictures, no Germany was not pulverized. Some big cities were badly damaged.

Would anytime here argue against this photo showing Germany being "pulverized"?

_85950985_85950984.jpg

I could care less what you think. You have a national history that as recent as 1945 includes psychopathic Anti Semitism and hatred.

Do you really think anyone outside Germany has an ounce of respect for Angela Merkel? Isn't her political party getting crushed as we speak?

No, actually her political party leads in the polls and Merkel has a 70% lead

And yes, Merkel has quite some respect in the world. Infact she is seen as leader of the free world, while Trump is seen as psychopathic clown

You have a national history that as recent as 2020 includes psychopathic racism and hatred.

Your own Time magazine labels her as the "Chancellor of the free world"

merkel-time-magazine-101~_v-videowebl.jpg

What we see in your shithole country is simply horror. A rampant Virus, 200.000 death.

And why is your economy not recovering? Why do you have 48.000.000 unemployed?

We already recover

German economy on recovery path after slump caused by COVID-19 crisis

My Great Grandfather? Yes, served in the SS and after the war went back to his parents farm house,

Thank you for admitting that your great grand father was a scumbag anti Semitic NAZI sworn to support Hitler. After the war your great grand father was a gutless coward that ran from his hate filled past. Haha, he literally ran home to his parents like a cowardly child. I can not imagine the shame you must feel as a human being being related to such a pathetic piece of garbage.

Would anytime here argue against this photo showing Germany being "pulverized"?

Thats the city of cologne.

Was USA pulverized from Hurricane Katrina? New Orleans looked worse.

My city in 1945

image.jpg

That aside...

Cologne in 2020

Koeln-Segen_1130.jpg

Detroit in 2020

detroit19.jpg

Who pulverized your cities?

Thank you for admitting that your great grand father was a scumbag anti Semitic NAZI sworn to support Hitler. After the war your great grand father was a gutless coward that ran from his hate filled past. Haha, he literally ran home to his parents like a cowardly child. I can not imagine the shame you must feel as a human being being related to such a pathetic piece of garbage.

I feel great pride for him. Even more so he is still alive and healthy, working much in the garden.

He teached me much about nature, animals and plants and i´m glad to have him still with us.

He did not run home, he was send home. And of course to his parents house. Thats how in Germany farms work. The land goes from father to son.

We own much farmland and even forests

. I seem to recall him saying to reporters at the lawn, that if he's defeated in a fair election - he said they won't hear from him again.
We can only hope, he seems to think that any election he loses isn't a fair election.

We can only hope, he seems to think that any election he loses isn't a fair election.

I doubt that trump will accept the loss.

The BND (german secret service) expects that chaos and civil war like status could happen there.

I feel great pride for him. Even more so he is still alive and healthy, working much in the garden.

He teached me much about nature, animals and plants and i´m glad to have him still with us.

He did not run home, he was sent home. And of course to his parents house. Thats how in Germany farms work.

"Great pride"? He should be in prison .... NO ...... he should be executed.

Did he also teach you about racism and anti semitism?

Your admitted SS Nazi great grand father is scum. He's forever a gutless and disgraceful NAZI COWARD.

I thought that Democrat presidents FDR and Truman ruined (destroyed) the Germans when they all (including your grand parents) were anti Semitic Nazi's or Nazi sympathizers.

Rostocker, take some advice, maybe you should sit this one out?

He's talking about the last three years....not last century. Get a clue, man.

"Great pride"? He should be in prison .... NO ...... he should be executed.

Did he also teach you about racism and anti semitism?

Your admitted SS Nazi great grand father is scum. He's forever a gutless and disgraceful NAZI COWARD.

You start to get hysterical amigo.

Yes, great pride.

I dont know your grandparents but assume they are only working class scum. After all you are stuck in a shithole called Las Vegas (i know its a shithole, i visited it last year).

My great grandfather had a awesome life. And since he is in good health for his age, he might even see when my son gets born this November.

You have anger issues, you should stop that, its bad for your heart.

I dont know how exactly the system in USA works but have a question.

Trump ruined the German - American relations. Biden already said it will be his first task to repair that relation. Lets say Trump loses in November, could he still try to use those two months
to cause more havor and damage to the relations or would he basicly be unable to do that?

First of all, he will use the courts to try and nullify the election (that is, unless he just quits, which is unlikely)

Second, the GOP still plans to jam their Supreme Court nominee through.

Third, he can start a war if he wanted to.

I doubt that he can do much more damage to our international relations. But I’ve underestimated him before.

What are you babbling about?

Oh , I see , you're ignoring that his Great Grandfather is and was a NAZI.

Rostoker is pulverizing you. How old are you?

You start to get hysterical amigo.

Yes, great pride.

I dont know your grandparents but assume they are only working class scum. After all you are stuck in a shithole called Las Vegas (i know its a shithole, i visited it last year).

My great grandfather had a awesome life. And since he is in good health for his age, he might even see when my son gets born this November.

You have anger issues, you should stop that, its bad for your heart.

My grandfather served in the US military and was a surgeon for many decades. My other grandfather also served in the war and was involved in charities.

Your great grandfather wanted Jews in Germany and around the world to be completely eliminated. Your great grand father has to live with the fact that he (and his buddies) psychopathic actions led to countless families being DESTROYED. Your entire family is historically DISGRACEFUL.

You're correct, I do have anger issues against NAZI cowards like your great grand father. It's frustrating being on a computer because I'd like to say this to your UGLY face.

And you have the nerve to get involved in my nations elections! Get a life ... no one (including Democrats) in the USA cares about German politics.

First of all, he will use the courts to try and nullify the election (that is, unless he just quits, which is unlikely)

Second, the GOP still plans to jam their Supreme Court nominee through.

Third, he can start a war if he wanted to.

I doubt that he can do much more damage to our international relations. But I’ve underestimated him before.

Is it true that his secretary steals stuff from his desk to avoid the worst?

They say he has teh attention span of a goldfish and that Merkel uses very easy language when talking to him.

And as 24 year old ... you're completely out of your element. You're not a wise person and you offer nothing special to this forum.
Wisdom doesn't come with age, experience does. Experience might make you less wise, it's a gamble. By the way; I am old ;) ;)

My grand farther served in the US military and was a surgeon for many decades. My other grand father also served in the war and was involved in charities.

Your great grand father wanted Jews in Germany and around the world to be completely eliminated. Your great grand father has to live with the fact that his (and his buddies) psychopathic actions led to countless families being DESTROYED. Your entire family is historically DISGRACEFUL.

You're correct, I do have anger issues against NAZI cowards like your great grand father. It's frustrating being on a computer because I'd like to say this to your UGLY face.

And you have the nerve to get involved in my nations elections! Get a life ... no one (including Democrats) in the USA cares about German politics.

I really feel pitty for you. You must have had some traumatic event happening.

Luckily its not up to you to decide whats disgraceful and what not.

You want say that in my face? I´m not ugly, most consider me quite handsome and i think you would not like to tell this into my face, because i would laugh.

You know, like those small barking dogs that get all mad and all around them break out in laughter.

As for German politics...your Captain Fanta in charge is possessed about Germany.

Here some advice from me, you want insult me? Try to not use cheap things like ugly and such nonsense. Try to not just talk bullshit that can easily be exposed as bullshit.

As for "nerves". The German Deutsche Bank" is trumps house bank and knows alot of ugly secrets. Wonder how much Germany could involve into your elections...:D

You want say that in my face? I´m not ugly,

The mug (face) on your avatar is ugly. You look like a jackyl.
They say here when he loses he might even order terror attacks on your allied nations.

Haha, Trump will order "Terror attacks"

Listen "ugly face", your German propaganda is laughable.

you are stuck in a shithole called Las Vegas (i know its a shithole, i visited it last year).

Why would you visit a "sh#t hole city? You weren't forced to visit my city. Las Vegas is AWESOME .... don't make yourself look further foolish.

I'm currently relaxing and sitting by my spa in a comfortable 83 degrees temperature.

Handsome?!? Haha, your face looks like you got hit with a baseball bat.

I dont think so

r7cz27g4.jpg

You start to talk silly. What is a jackyl?

I think you have a serious Problem, maybe traumatic event in your childhood.

Did a German rape your mom or something?

Thats bad but you cant hold all of us accountable for that.

I think your president is an absolute retard but dont blame all americans for that.

Back
Top Bottom