• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When trump is voted out in November and Biden enters office in january, can Trump still cause havoc in the time between?

Yes. I bet he passes a law removing all of the powers of the president. Kind of what like republicans tried to do to wisconsin's dem governor.

I dont know how exactly the system in USA works but have a question.

Trump ruined the German - American relations. Biden already said it will be his first task to repair that relation. Lets say Trump loses in November, could he still try to use those two months
to cause more havor and damage to the relations or would he basicly be unable to do that?
Trump will remain our president. Blame Merkel and not Trump.

Yes, what he could do in those last two months could be catastrophic. For example, it's not only possible but likely that he could pull the US out of NATO. However, this could be looked at not as US policy but as the last act of an agent of a chaos, and I think it's likely that all parties would agree to overturn that decision once Biden is inaugurated.
Nato was formed due to the former Soviet Union. Keep it is you still think the Soviet Union exists.

He'll probably pardon a bunch of people who don't deserve it, spill state secrets to Putin, and then rage quit on Jan. 19 so Pence can pre-pardon him.
You have a wild imagination for a person that refuses to post videos as evidence.

Trump ruined the German - American relations. Biden already said it will be his first task to repair that relation. Lets say Trump loses in November, could he still try to use those two months
to cause more havor and damage to the relations or would he basicly be unable to do that?
So you truly love having our Troops serve in Germany?

Why do you claim Trump ruined relations? Takes two to dance.

Why? Trump is a psychopath and he hates Germany. He said it often enough. I have no doubt he would want cause damage to us.
Trumps family came from Germany. Who told you he hates Germany?

Why? Trump is a psychopath and he hates Germany. He said it often enough. I have no doubt he would want cause damage to us.
You don't understand Trump® at all then. Trump® loves Germany, he hates Ms. Merkel. his fragile ego can't handle slights of any kind and he NEVER lets go of a grudge, but moreso with women. I think he fears women, especially strong tough ones like Angela Merkel. This is how Trump® is, so petty that even such a trivial matter can be turned into a foreign relations crisis over his ego.

Also, Ms. Merkel didn't understand either; she tried to treat him like an American president, when he's been a fraud all along. Putin and Erdogan and Kim all knew how to play that pathetic ego of his, and get what they want of him, giving little in return. Cheap flattery and ego stroking gets a lot of mileage with our moron man child POTUS.

You don't understand Trump® at all then. Trump® loves Germany, he hates Ms. Merkel. his fragile ego can't handle slights of any kind and he NEVER lets go of a grudge, but moreso with women. I think he fears women, especially strong tough ones like Angela Merkel. This is how Trump® is, so petty that even such a trivial matter can be turned into a foreign relations crisis over his ego.

Also, Ms. Merkel didn't understand either; she tried to treat him like an American president, when he's been a fraud all along. Putin and Erdogan and Kim all knew how to play that pathetic ego of his, and get what they want of him, giving little in return. Cheap flattery and ego stroking gets a lot of mileage with our moron man child POTUS.

I dont know, Merkel tried to treat him like an american president in the first 2 years of his time...then she simply gave up on him and ignored him, ditching all his proposals and started to fundamentally block evrything that he brought on the table.

Why do you claim Trump ruined relations? Takes two to dance.

Germany and US have had a 70 year long alliance.

Now relations are shattered completly. There is little to no contact. USA throws threats and blackmail, meanwhile Germany cancells evry project possible and opposses basicly evry proposal the americans make in almost evry international institutions.

This collapse of relations happened under Trump.

Trump ruined the German - American relations.

I thought that Democrat presidents FDR and Truman ruined (destroyed) the Germans when they all (including your grand parents) were anti Semitic Nazi's or Nazi sympathizers.

Rostocker, take some advice, maybe you should sit this one out?

I thought that Democrat presidents FDR and Truman ruined (destroyed) the Germans when they all (including your grand parents) were anti Semitic Nazi's or Nazi sympathizers.

Rostocker, take some advice, maybe you should sit this one out?

My grandparents were born after WW II.

And destroyed the Germans?

Maybe english is not your language. But when you destroy something, its gone.

We were the largest ethnicity in Europe before the war and were still the largest ethnicity of Europe after the war.

Just 10 years after the war, we were also again the strongest economy of Europe.

Can anyone else see how ridiculous this statement (above) is? Angela Merkel is a pathetic joke.

Merkel made Germany the hegemon of Europe and Germany the richest country under the sun.

That aside she doesnt have 200.000 Corona death in Germany and manages a 60 billion € yearly budget surplus.

She is also called the leader of the free world for a reason.

I would be ashamed to have a ****ing clown like Trump as president. A moron like him would not even become village mayor here.

My grandparents were born after WW II.

And destroyed the Germans?

Maybe english is not your language. But when you destroy something, its gone.

We were the largest ethnicity in Europe before the war and were still the largest ethnicity of Europe after the war.

Just 10 years after the war, we were also again the strongest economy of Europe.

How old are you ... 20?

Would you like to see photos of Germany after our Democrat presidents pulverized Germany?. .... and your (my guess) GREAT grand father? Ten years after the war Germany was separated between the east and the west .... are you proud of that?

Merkel made Germany the hegemon of Europe and Germany the richest country under the sun.

That aside she doesnt have 200.000 Corona death in Germany and manages a 60 billion € yearly budget surplus.

She is also called the leader of the free world for a reason.

I would be ashamed to have a ****ing clown like Trump as president. A moron like him would not even become village mayor here.

I could care less what you think. You have a national history that as recent as 1945 includes psychopathic Anti Semitism and hatred.

Do you really think anyone outside Germany has an ounce of respect for Angela Merkel? Isn't her political party getting crushed as we speak?

Back
Top Bottom