• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When they went to rob a man at gunpoint, his wife fired her gun. She’s a Charlotte cop.

The original (which I've seen) or the remake (which I haven't)

What do you think? The original. None of those remakes hold a candle to it. Not even 1 mile close to it.

What do you think? The original. None of those remakes hold a candle to it. Not even 1 mile close to it.

The two scariest movies I saw in the theater weren't even classic horror movies:

Jaws (1975)
Alien (1979)

The two scariest movies I saw in the theater weren't even classic horror movies:

Jaws (1975)
Alien (1979)

Jaws and Alien movies were good. Funnily enough someone had to explain to me why the music in Jaws movie was scary because I am deaf.

The way he described it to me was like this: tapping.. .. . ... ..... ....... ....... ........ BOOOOOM!

That's the music he described to me.

Jaws and Alien movies were good. Funnily enough someone had to explain to me why the music in Jaws movie was scary because I am deaf.

The way he described it to me was like this: tapping.. .. . ... ..... ....... ....... ........ BOOOOOM!

That's the music he described to me.

John Williams writes great scores - IMO he made Star Wars.

Alien had very little music...I was close to hiding in the bathroom anyway (I was underage to see the movie) had John William written a scary score to accompany it, I think I may have freaked out...

John Williams writes great scores - IMO he made Star Wars.

Alien had very little music...I was close to hiding in the bathroom anyway (I was underage to see the movie) had John William written a scary score to accompany it, I think I may have freaked out...

I wouldn't know. But I trust you. Jaws is scary enough as it without the sound and music. Now I think I need a bigger boat.

I wouldn't know. But I trust you. Jaws is scary enough as it without the sound and music. Now I think I need a bigger boat.

I learned about the USS Indianapolis in the movie.

I love the scar showing scene.

I learned about the USS Indianapolis in the movie.

I love the scar showing scene.

For humorous value, what do you think we need? A smaller boat or a bigger boat?

For humorous value, what do you think we need? A smaller boat or a bigger boat?

Personally, I'd take a destroyer.

Moby Dick is another fish (I' know it's really a mammal) versus ship climax. With the fish winning.

Personally, I'd take a destroyer.

Moby Dick is another fish (I' know it's really a mammal) versus ship climax. With the fish winning.

Agreed. Those stuff can destroy.

giphy.gif

Yes, it is, but at least the had the means available to prevent themselves from becoming victims.

He doesn't understand that any kind of thing is necessary to protect a family.

Early Friday, multiple suspects approached a couple in the parking lot of an apartment complex in south Charlotte. When they tried to rob the husband at gunpoint, the woman, an off-duty Charlotte-Mecklenburg officer, took out her gun and fired it, police said.
According to the police, the other suspects fired back then fled the scene, and a 17-year-old male suspect was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The officer, Emily Bishop, was unharmed.

When I read this story, I immediately recalled a tragic incident some years back that still outrages me.

In New Jersey, a man and wife returned to their car from holiday shopping. Some individuals robbed them and then for good measure murdered the man in front of his wife.

And some people say that they do not believe in capital punishment!

Who rob banks....not your average home residence for the contents of your wallet and refrigerator.

They will rob any place they think have valuables in them.

Back
Top Bottom