• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When the shit hits the fan

What will happen when the shit finally hits the fan?

• We will ALL be covered in shit.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Depends which way the fan is blowing.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • What do you mean by "when"?

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • A bit of a mess, but easy to clean up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Those throwing the shit will run the furthest away.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Shit happens, no biggy.

• What kind of shitty poll is this?

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Whatever else you want to say about it.

• Total voters

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
What happens when the shit finally hits the fan?

It depends on what matter.

The motor likely stalls and then overheats.

Well, if one is referring to the pandemic tragedy.

When the brutal truth about lockdowns and vaccines and masks hits the fan eventually, it will be a political earthquake that will severely affect the viability of one of the two major political parties.

When the brutal truth about lockdowns and vaccines and masks hits the fan eventually, it will be a political earthquake that will severely affect the viability of one of the two major political parties.
Well that will be a problem because we only have one party that respects the Constitution.

The GOP is already facing viability issues, that might crush it when people start to realize the initial failure to take the virus seriously- wanting to 'reopen' the nation for that first Easter and states run by the GOP allowing massive gatherings of students to then go back and spread the virus across the nation, set a wild fire that raged out of control for the rest of the year.... ✌️

I didn't state what the shit is, so everyone is free to assume whatever they want to assume the shit is.

Well that will be a problem because we only have one party that respects the Constitution.
since both U.S. parties accuse the other of doing so, I guess they will both be covered in shit.

I didn't state what the shit is, so everyone is free to assume whatever they want to assume the shit is.
Excrement is a more sophisticated expression

When it really badly hits tge fan and the rights next coup is successful, i may be joining you in Canada

When it really badly hits tge fan and the rights next coup is successful, i may be joining you in Canada
smaller population, larger land mass, less concentration of shit.

Lol...”vaccines are a hoax!”

Well, looks like it's going to be a UFO invasion, in which case... Boooooob the Builder, can we fix it? Boooooob the builder... Nope, WE'RE ****ED.

I agree, that will be another rough day for the GOP.

Back
Top Bottom