• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When the President talks to God

I'm quite surprised Jay Leno let that guy play that song.

SixStringHero said:
Who was that guy?

It didn't really say who sang it.
Bright eyes

He looks like a country singer. Either that, or the country version of Jack White.

Why are people so surprised that Leno would have someone perform this on his show.

He makes jokes about all parties and the president isn't spared in any of his monologues either. So, where did this Leno is a conservative or Republican notion come from?

SixStringHero said:
He looks like a country singer. Either that, or the country version of Jack White.

Why are people so surprised that Leno would have someone perform this on his show.

He makes jokes about all parties and the president isn't spared in any of his monologues either. So, where did this Leno is a conservative or Republican notion come from?
I always viewed him as a Conservative. Things like him opening with a Clinton sex joke on the day of Bush's 2nd inauguration might contribute to that and the fact that he still does Clinton sex jokes at all. Letterman clearly leans to the left or at least doesn't like Bush imo.

I believe that Leno has said himself that he is a republican.

Bush talks to himself because he thinks he is GOD`s pal,thats it lads, i am sure
u should understand that by now.If not take your heads out of the bin.

mikeey

SixStringHero said:
Don't all Christians think they are God's 'pals?'
Yes but only "special" ones think their reasonings for performing certain actions were dictated to them by God.

Back
Top Bottom