• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When the law only apples to Black people

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
lol...the father of broken windows theory suddenly becomes skeptical of going after those who only break a few windows. Maybe Rudy's theory only applies to Black people.

Rudy Giuliani says hush-money payments not a 'big crime' since 'nobody got killed'

“Nobody got killed, nobody got robbed… This was not a big crime,” Giuliani told the Daily Beast Wednesday.

Trump’s personal lawyer mocked that the special counsel would soon go after “parking tickets that haven’t been paid.”

Hmm...me smell the odorous stench of a double-standard in the air.

lol...the father of broken windows theory suddenly becomes skeptical of going after those who only break a few windows. Maybe Rudy's theory only applies to Black people.

Rudy Giuliani says hush-money payments not a 'big crime' since 'nobody got killed'

Hmm...me smell the odorous stench of a double-standard in the air.

Two people became known to the DOJ as having paid money to folks who had past affairs with Trump to keep quiet, Cohen paid $130K and Pecker paid $150K - only one of them has been charged with that crime. That seems like more of a double standard to me.

Two people became known to the DOJ as having paid money to folks who had past affairs with Trump to keep quiet, Cohen paid $130K and Pecker paid $150K - only one of them has been charged with that crime. That seems like more of a double standard to me.

I'm sure it does.

Back
Top Bottom