• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When the good guys have guns! [W:48:127]

Re: When the good guys have guns! [W:48]

san francisco deserves all the abuse it takes. you all foisted Nancy Pelosi on the rest of us. But I give you credit for the Grateful Dead, The Jefferson Airplane and QSMS-three of the greatest rock acts in known history.

**** man... don't forget the Doobie Brothers!!! They are from just up the coast in wine country.

Not to mention basically all the technology responsible for people like us to pontificate on the internet came from the Bay Area.

San Jose and Silicon Valley is a universe away from San Francisco both culturally and mileage wise...

Silicon Valley is a universe away
does that mean it is in another dimension? I thought there was only one Universe

does that mean it is in another dimension? I thought there was only one Universe

No. It means that it is a really really long and ugly drive up the 101...

You should try imagining how it feels to be homosexual and have to put up with constant ridicule from small minded bigots.

favre-queen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom