• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When the good guys have guns! [W:48:127]

re: When the good guys have guns! [W:48]

How many bullets were used in that video?

How many drug addled pieces of crap almost willingly wrap their meth ravaged lips around the muzzle of their would be victim's pistol?

How many drug addled pieces of crap almost willingly wrap their meth ravaged lips around the muzzle of their would be victim's pistol?

If that's the case I'm sure one good bullet to the brain stem would be pretty easy!

Yeah, ya' see, I can laugh at a joke. Shame on me. :rofl

Yes, shame on you for laughing. Making homosexuals the butt of a joke isn't funny.

I thought better of you, but I see that I was wrong.

If that's the case I'm sure one good bullet to the brain stem would be pretty easy!

Well it isn't the case my friend. That is another reason that makes this video was special. It is uncommon.

What we don't know, and what our hero didn't know, was how many other turds were hanging out with the gun licking thug. Nor did the good guy know, nor would you or any of us know, how the thug's mates were armed.

Yes, shame on you for laughing. Making homosexuals the butt of a joke isn't funny.

nothing is more moronic then this self righteous phony trumped up indignation

Good Job Maggie.

Well it isn't the case my friend. That is another reason that makes this video was special. It is uncommon.

What we don't know, and what our hero didn't know, was how many other turds were hanging out with the gun licking thug. Nor did the good guy know, nor would you or any of us know, how the thug's mates were armed.

yeah he should have wasted the mope the minute he he deflected the gun. He could have been a sitting duck for a confederate just outside.

OK Guy, stick a pistol in your mouth and say San Francisco and then get down off your high horse.

Perhaps Dept. of Homeland Security could explain how Mr. Jon Lewis Alexander fit their profile of a home grown terrorist while ignoring - you now kids blowing up things in Boston, active duty officers shooting up cafeterias, and those evil rioters in foreign countries when a bad movie is played!

Jon Lewis Alexander is an Iraq veteran who served four tours of duty in his 30 years in the military. Video surveillance from a convenience store in Marionville, Missouri shows a thief entering and hesitatingly pulling a gun on Alexander. But the 54 year old war vet didn’t go through hell and come out clean on the other side just to take a bullet from some low-life thug. The grizzled vet whips out his Walther PPX 9mm handgun and shoves it right in the would-be thief’s mouth.

Video here.

OK Guy, stick a pistol in your mouth and say San Francisco and then get down off your high horse.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You're either naive or disingenuous. It's a homophobic slur.

Here is more from the NY Daily News.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You're either naive or disingenuous. It's a homophobic slur.

Conservatives put up with endless, non-stop mindless ridicule from Liberals and the slightest objection is met with Liberal bleats of "What's wrong with you, don't you have a sense of humor, lighten up, Dude, why are you so uptight". Etcetera ad nauseum.

Time for you to accept a little of what you give out and grow a sense of humor.

Last edited:

Oh puleeze- this isn't your personal pulpit. I can't imagine being so freaking uptight.

Conservatives put up with endless, non-stop mindless ridicule from Liberals and the slightest objection is met with Liberal bleats of "What's wrong with you, don't you have a sense of humor, lighten up, Dude, why are you so uptight". Etcetera ad nauseum.

Time for you to accept a little of what you give out and grow a sense of humor.

I don't give out any sort of slur based on race, religion, ethnicity, or sexual preference. Nobody should for any reason.

Oh puleeze- this isn't your personal pulpit. I can't imagine being so freaking uptight.

You should try imagining how it feels to be homosexual and have to put up with constant ridicule from small minded bigots.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah. Bob's homophobia is hilarious. Maybe next he can come up with ebonics version of "Chicago" to keep you entertained. :roll:

I'm Italian.

What happens when an Italian picks his nose? His head collapses.

What happens when an Italian goes swimming in the ocean? He has to clean up an oil spill.

If we can't laugh at ourselves? **** that.

You should try imagining how it feels to be homosexual and have to put up with constant ridicule from small minded bigots.
Misprounouncing the name of a city is not ridicule, nor is a lisp a specifically homosexual thing. The vast majority of gay people that I know have no pronunciation traits that are any different than my own. You're making a mountain out of a molehill, and pronouncing Maggie's moral rightness by standards that you hold.

Misprounouncing the name of a city is not ridicule, nor is a lisp a specifically homosexual thing. The vast majority of gay people that I know have no pronunciation traits that are any different than my own. You're making a mountain out of a molehill, and pronouncing Maggie's moral rightness by standards that you hold.

You are being ridiculous. I honestly can't tell if you're really naive or being disingenuous. Assuming you're being naive, allow me to explain, that some people associate homosexuals with a lisp, which is widely viewed as an offensive and negative stereotype.

But I find it hard to believe that you are really unaware of this. You are just trying to rationalize away how offensive and homophobic this whole thing is. It's despicable.

I'm Italian.

What happens when an Italian picks his nose? His head collapses.

What happens when an Italian goes swimming in the ocean? He has to clean up an oil spill.

If we can't laugh at ourselves? **** that.

Sure, laugh at yourself all you like. But not others.

This is basic stuff. It's sickening the way everybody is rushing to make excuses for this petulant, shameful behavior.

It's simple. Don't make fun of homosexuals!

you got to love the feigned indignation and PC nonsense from him

Moderator's Warning:
Personal attacks will result in points and thread bans. Be careful to stick to the topic, which isn't other posters.

Re: When the good guys have guns! [W:48]

You are being ridiculous. I honestly can't tell if you're really naive or being disingenuous. Assuming you're being naive, allow me to explain, that some people associate homosexuals with a lisp, which is widely viewed as an offensive and negative stereotype.

But I find it hard to believe that you are really unaware of this. You are just trying to rationalize away how offensive and homophobic this whole thing is. It's despicable.

I don't care what some people associate it with. People who are not homosexual have lisps, and the vast majority of homosexuals do not. If you automatically assume that someone with a speech impediment is gay, then you are apparently the one who has a problem with stereotyping, not everyone else. Do you avoid using the word gay as it was originally defined, because it now refers to homosexual men, or do you avoid using the word queer (meaning odd), since it now refers to homosexuals? Just because you decide what someone means, or that they are being offensive, doesn't make it so.

Re: When the good guys have guns! [W:48]

Sure, laugh at yourself all you like. But not others.

What makes you think it was a homophobic joke? Please be specific.

How much did you have to read into that Than Franthis-whatever to read "homosexual"? Why was it homosexual? Please be specific.

Back
Top Bottom