• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When the Dust Settles, Trump Will Be Regarded As One of the Greatest Presidents in American History

Trump wanted it all kept open, and now science is showing he was right all along.
Oh my..... I would love to know where you scooped this pile of Horse excrement from...

Hate to break it to you but "red" States also shut down due to Covid.
(They must be the weak Republicans that Trump talked about, right?)
Not nearly as long as the blue states, some of which are closed as we speak.

Please point to spot on graph where Trump did better than Obama.
Try every spot up until Spring, 2020 when Democrats started closing everything down. In case you can't tell, the lower the unemployment %, the better.

Was (I love using past tense) Trump that pathetic that he was outwitted by these governors?
So you excuse the vile actions of these leftwing governors who made their people suffer just for political reasons? What does that say about you if you're congratulating them on it?

So you excuse the vile actions of these leftwing governors who made their people suffer just for political reasons? What does that say about you if you're congratulating them on it?
How disengenuous can you be? Lockdowns keep the death rate down. Florida is open. California is not. But even though California has nearly twice as many people, Florida has more deaths from covid per day (163)than California (146). Which is a pretty good indicator that lockdowns do keep the death rate down.

Hey guys. Just a word. I want this thread to stand alone as it is written, not to be tarnished by hateful comments. I am asking nicely. If you could refrain from commenting negatively in this thread I would appreciate it. Positive uplifting comments, only, if you don't mind. This is meant to be a tribute thread.
I’m positive that this is the most unintentionally funny thread I’ve read on this board.

How disengenuous can you be? Lockdowns keep the death rate down. Florida is open. California is not. But even though California has nearly twice as many people, Florida has more deaths from covid per day (163)than California (146). Which is a pretty good indicator that lockdowns do keep the death rate down.
Those people in Florida aren’t dying from COVID. It’s an old population of retirees who are dying from other things. California’s median age is among the youngest. Florida’s among the oldest. Get with it, sister.

Please don’t say anything bad in my Trump ass kissing thread!

Hey guys. Just a word. I want this thread to stand alone as it is written, not to be tarnished by hateful comments. I am asking nicely. If you could refrain from commenting negatively in this thread I would appreciate it. Positive uplifting comments, only, if you don't mind. This is meant to be a tribute thread.
If you desire "positive, uplifting comments, only", probably not a great idea to start threads about a sociopathic narcissist, who uses his Presidential platform to incite violent riots, resulting in death, against his own government.

The accomplishments of Donald Trump are rather amazing, not only in their number, but in their boldness. Trump tackled issues other presidents talked about, but never acted on. He was a doer.
His biggest acomplishments:

1. Created a roaring economy, especially the first three years before the so-called pandemic. Trump never wanted to close the country down. He has since been proven correct. Had his wishes prevailed, the economy would have continued soaring in 2020.
2. Trump got us a vaccine in record time. He removed regulation, and all of the sudden, evil 'big pharma' came emerged as the hero. That's why American healthcare is superior to all the rest.
3. Trump calmed the Middle East. He took away billions of terrorist dollars from the Arabs by making America energy independent. He moved the embassy in Israel as others had promised to do.
4 Trump evened up the China trade advantage. We'd been on the short end for years. Trump, the top negotiator in the world got it done. Look for it to go back the other way now that the Marxists are in power.
5 Trump brought manufacturing jobs back to the US. Naysayers like 0bama said it couldn't be done. Trump did it. He got America energy independent. Look for that to revert back to the way it was in the next few years.
6. Trump got the wall, controlled illegals. Again, other presidents talked about it. Trump did it.
7. Trump stood up for the unborn. He was the first president to attend the annual March For Life, which draws half a million or more each year. He was a champion of children's rights
8. Trump brought a sense of competence. As a self-made billionaire with a 50-year business career, Trump was the most able qualified president in history. He was a refreshing change to the incompetent empty suit who preceded him.

When the Marxists are out of power and the good people run the show again, Trump will be remembered as one of the truly great presidents who cared for America and was the last line of defense against the radicals. He was truly a strong and competent leader, and the top negotiator in the world. But most importantly, he truly cared about the country, giving up much of his personal fortune to volunteer his vast services. He could have retired in luxury. Instead he put it on the line against unbelievable and constant attacks from the Communist left.

Are you waiting for the Presidential Alert declaring martial law?

The guy wants a celebration in his honor tomorrow. What a douchebag. It’s funny hearing Republicans tell him they won’t bother being there.

Those people in Florida aren’t dying from COVID. It’s an old population of retirees who are dying from other things. California’s median age is among the youngest. Florida’s among the oldest. Get with it, sister.
How would you know? Be honest just one time.

William Jennings Bryan lead a populist movement within the Democratic Party, winning the party's nomination, and claimed his candidacy was "a contest between democracy and plutocracy." I have been pointing out that is what this election was and is about - and politics overall - for a very long time. He was known as a great speaker, able to draw the commoner to himself.
Bryan was defeated. But historically he began known as the greater oratory to the common person - arguing against the internationalists, imperialists and super rich plutocrats.
Donald Trump will always be revered by large numbers of populist
No one sees Biden as the candidate of the ordinary person. He was the candidate of the rich and powerful political insiders. History will remember President Trump. It will quickly forget Biden. There is nothing unique about him. Just a very old white career politician known for nothing.

I listed 8 reasons why Trump is among the greatest. You can’t name any to justify the claim that he is the worst.

Anyone who has paid any attention to anything over the last 5 years could come up with countless reasons why history will consider him the worst. Even if you love him with a deep homoerotic love, it should still be extremely easy to acknowledge the utterly countless reasons why history won’t look kindly at him. No “dust” needs to settle.

Anyone who has paid any attention to anything over the last 5 years could come up with countless reasons why history will consider him the worst. Even if you love him with a deep homoerotic love, it should still be extremely easy to acknowledge the utterly countless reasons why history won’t look kindly at him. No “dust” needs to settle.
Common sense

So you think nearly twice as many deaths is attributed to old age? Yet the percentage of retirees is only a few point more than California. Which means your either lying OR you just don't know what your talking about. Which is it, brother?

Back
Top Bottom