• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When the Dust Settles, Trump Will Be Regarded As One of the Greatest Presidents in American History

Post his pre-riot speech, if you dare. Let's analyze it, and see if Trump said anything to incite that insurrection his cultists perpetrated on our Capitol.
Sure. You have the floor. Post it, and we'll examine it together.

Yeah, the "truths" coming out along with the proof of election fraud and Trump's health plan. Only two more weeks to go!! 👍
Good point. After 11 more days, the truth may not come out for many years.

Sure. You have the floor. Post it, and we'll examine it together.
Can't do it from this device, or I would. Please post it. Let's take a look see, if you dare.

Actually....pretty soon the truth will trickle out that this "assault on the Capitol" was entirely different than we've been told. It always works out that way. The leftwing media's initial anti-conservative meme always falls apart. It happened with Duke lacrosse. It happened with Trayvon Martin. It happened with Ferguson, MO, Charlotte, NC, and Baltimore. It will happen here. The leftwing media lies.

I think it will be revealed that professional anarchists from the left orchestrated this whole thing, and maybe a few naive good ol' boys took the bait and followed them in and took a few swings right in front of the waiting cameras.
Wake up

I'm counting the day until Czar Donald Vladimir Trump is dethroned.

I'm tired of living in Schitt's Creek.

Good point. After 11 more days, the truth may not come out for many years.
Of no...because the evil msm will keep it hidden from view? 😃 It's ALL A DAMN CONSPIRACY THEORY TO YOU. Your just following in your cult leaders footsteps. Towing the party line. Man, imagine the stench that would come out if they cracked open ur head.... Nasty.

I'm counting the day until Czar Donald Vladimir Trump is dethroned.

I'm tired of living in Schitt's Creek.
I'm excited for you to join me in the coming Amerika. When you can't run to Walmart for a gallon of milk, or can't travel to celebrate Christmas with your family, you will be pining hard for the days of Donald Trump. You could have stopped it in 2020, but you looked the other way.

I'm excited for you to join me in the coming Amerika. When you can't run to Walmart for a gallon of milk, or can't travel to celebrate Christmas with your family, you will be pining hard for the days of Donald Trump. You could have stopped it in 2020, but you looked the other way.
Yeah it will be great

Hey guys. Just a word. I want this thread to stand alone as it is written, not to be tarnished by hateful comments. I am asking nicely. If you could refrain from commenting negatively in this thread I would appreciate it. Positive uplifting comments, only, if you don't mind. This is meant to be a tribute thread.

If you want to avoid negative comments, then please, sir, avoid absurd claims. Your post was about as absurd as I've read. When you wrote "so called pandemic" you were announcing the depth of your delusion. When you bragged about how quickly Trump (not the medical community) created the vaccine, you announced that you don't care to be consistent either. The virus is a "so-called" virus or it's as deadly as the liberal media claim. We wouldn't need a vaccine if the pandemic were something to shrug off, as you suggest.

So, I understand that you want your deluded, contradictory bullshit to be untarnished by negativity but you don't get to request that when you write comical, boot-licking tripe. Trump is a disgraced traitor of a politician who, ultimately, will be barred from holding further public office, if not indicted, tried and jailed. DJT has betrayed this country and its principles so thoroughly that to write what you have is to join him in that betrayal.

Please, join us in reality...please.

You and I know Trump never mentioned violence or suggested it. So why do you pretend otherwise?
The funny thing is...ask invading the Capitol that day...and they'd make fun of you...because they're on record saying that's exactly what he wanted. Just watch some of the footage. When The Donald said 'fight,' they knew exactly what he meant.

No, the victors write the history.

If you want to avoid negative comments, then please, sir, avoid absurd claims. Your post was about as absurd as I've read. When you wrote "so called pandemic" you were announcing the depth of your delusion. When you bragged about how quickly Trump (not the medical community) created the vaccine, you announced that you don't care to be consistent either. The virus is a "so-called" virus or it's as deadly as the liberal media claim. We wouldn't need a vaccine if the pandemic were something to shrug off, as you suggest.

So, I understand that you want your deluded, contradictory bullshit to be untarnished by negativity but you don't get to request that when you write comical, boot-licking tripe. Trump is a disgraced traitor of a politician who, ultimately, will be barred from holding further public office, if not indicted, tried and jailed. DJT has betrayed this country and its principles so thoroughly that to write what you have is to join him in that betrayal.

Please, join us in reality...please.

No, the victors write the history.
Trump was already considered the worst before he lost, his reputation will jsut go downhill from here

Recycled Obama era dumbness is back!!!!!!!

Recycled Obama era dumbness is back!!!!!!!
The difference between now and then is there is no going back, as all presidential elections are rigged from now on. Enjoy. You caused it.

The difference between now and then is there is no going back, as all presidential elections are rigged from now on. Enjoy. You caused it.
Haha, evidence all it would take is evidence for your nonsense. But you have zero and you need to be lied to on a daily basis.

No, in fact I asked people NOT to respond unless they had something positive to say.
Face it. There is nothing positive to say about Trump other than he has 8 days left. All the rest is negative and you know it. He is a human monster.

You guys are buying what CNN is selling. I listed 8 reasons why Trump is among the greatest. You can’t name any to justify the claim that he is the worst.

We are a plague-filled shithole with roving gangs of white nationalists trying to kidnap and murder duly elected politicians while our economy swirls the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom