• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When People Reject Inerrancy of Scripture...

The town is irrelevant. Fog of war - they were being persecuted, and on the run. They wrote these letters years later.
Then by your own admission it cannot be the word of any god-thing.
If you don't that's fine, God is going to save you too anyways, regardless of what you believe.
An ordinary man saves me every year as Yahweh commanded. I need only to laze around sipping wine and eating cheese on the Day of Atonement to be saved by the High Priest. Yahweh said so.

Then by your own admission it cannot be the word of any god-thing.

Sure it can, just as Psalms and Proverbs is.
An ordinary man saves me every year as Yahweh commanded.

Not any ordinary man, but a man nonetheless.

I need only to laze around sipping wine and eating cheese on the Day of Atonement to be saved by the High Priest. Yahweh said so.

Yeah, pretty much; the same is still true. Salvation is of God, not man. Men have co-opted, weaponized, and distorted God's word for mankind to control people, finances, gain power, ego, etc. and inserted themselves between God and His creation.

The message is simple: because God loves you, you will spend eternity with Him; regardless of your beliefs, sins, crimes, or even worship of false gods. God will redeem all of His creation to Himself. Nothing God has created will be destroyed or lost from Him.

That's the Good News. Your belief/disbelief is not a factor.

ou will spend eternity with Him; regardless of your beliefs, sins, crimes, or even worship of false gods. God will redeem all of His creation to Himself. Nothing God has created will be destroyed or lost from Him.

That's the Good News. Your belief/disbelief is not a factor.
Crazy talk...God forces no one...

Crazy talk...God forces no one...

No force was necessary when Lazarus was raised from the dead.

Neither was force used when lunatics where healed and made whole.

Neither dead people nor lunatics are capable of making decisions or choosing anything.

No force was necessary when Lazarus was raised from the dead.

Neither was force used when lunatics where healed and made whole.

Neither dead people nor lunatics are capable of making decisions or choosing anything.
Lazarus made the choice on his own to believe/follow Jesus before he died...the rest of your post is total nonsense...

Lazarus made no such choice.
What did Jesus say?

"You are my friends if you do what I am commanding you." John 15:14

And who was Lazarus? Jesus' friend...

"Jesus gave way to tears. At that the Jews began to say: “See, what affection he had for him!” John 11:35,36

What did Jesus say?

"You are my friends if you do what I am commanding you." John 15:14

And who was Lazarus? Jesus' friend...

"Jesus gave way to tears. At that the Jews began to say: “See, what affection he had for him!” John 11:35,36

Once again, reading into something that is not there. Jesus liked the guy. Doesn't mean the guy ever professed a belief in Jesus or his teachings. Maybe he was just a good guy. Maybe Jesus believed in Lazarus.

Once again, reading into something that is not there. Jesus liked the guy. Doesn't mean the guy ever professed a belief in Jesus or his teachings. Maybe he was just a good guy. Maybe Jesus believed in Lazarus.
Yeah, it's called insight and discernment...something you evidently know nothing about...

Yeah, it's called insight and discernment...something you evidently know nothing about...

No, it is called reading into the text something that the text does not say at all. Something you do all the time and evidently know nothing at all about because you think you are always right.

Back
Top Bottom