• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When Mueller presents his report to the AG....

Unlike you, I don't need snark and hyperbole to advance nonsense. I'll just use Hillary's own words to show the truth.

snark??? hyperbole???? nonsense?????

It was truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

snark??? hyperbole???? nonsense?????

It was truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

LOL!!

You better NOT say, "...so help me God." or you'll go straight to Hell.

LOL!!

Nope...per biblical scripture he would have up until his last breath to sincerely repent and be saved...Correct?

I did already. There was a nothingburger inside.

Someday you may be ready for it and then you will see as if by magic. It will be like that scene in FIELD OF DREAMS where the skeptical brother-in-law suddenly sees Shoeless Joe and the other White Sox on the field. Be patient.

LOL!!

Thank for the tip. I will refrain from invoking the Almighty.

IMO, the AG should hold the Mueller report and let the Trump administration create a rebuttal, and then both reports should be released to the public at the same time.

Well, I can't delete it so there is no poll.

So we try it without the poll.
The Mueller report should go to Congress. If the Congress decides to draw impeachment proceedings, Trump gets to state his rebuttal at that time.

I take it you don't expect the report to conclude that Trump is innocent.

He will be innocent of the original charge of Russian collusion. The AG will not allow the release of the tangential fishing trip and entrapment report.

A rebuttal by Guiliani and Sekulow? Will Rudy help write it before or after he gets drunk?

Sure, it will contrast the work of professionals against hacks.

He will be innocent of the original charge of Russian collusion. The AG will not allow the release of the tangential fishing trip and entrapment report.

Wrong, there is no way the AG (whoever it may be at that time) will not be willing to be the fall guy by covering up the most corrupt administration in American history.

Regardless of how big of a corrupt trump toady is in that position they will see the overwhelming evidence and have no other option but to recommend impeachment.

There is one exception, if trump appoints himself AG as everyone knows he is the only one who could be trusted hold such an important position and seeing how he is so great it will be easy to be the very bestest president and AG in history, it will just be easy...

Nope...per biblical scripture he would have up until his last breath to sincerely repent and be saved...Correct?

I was thinking more along these lines:

LOL!!

The Mueller report should go to Congress. If the Congress decides to draw impeachment proceedings, Trump gets to state his rebuttal at that time.

Oh...you can be sure that Congress will demand the complete report...without redactions. Whether they get it or not remains to be seen.

Why should the House only have one side of the story?

Team Trump has had ample opportunity to give his side of the story to Team Mueller and has refused to do so for almost two years...next question..

Why should the House only have one side of the story?
That's exactly what Grand Juries do. The prosecutor presents the Grand Jury one-side, their side, to decide whether there should be an indictment. Based on this one-side, the Grand Jury decides whether to indict or not.

The House, in this analogy, is the Grand Jury. It will present the "indictment" with the Senate being the trial court.

I suspect those who want impeachment will only read it one way no matter the content. That would be par for the course.

Impeachment is a means to an end, and has nothing to do with the charges. The fear the democrats have of a rebuttal is the hush money that has been paid by congress. Those names are suspected to be known by Trump people and you can bet it will go public as part of the argument. There is nothing to prevent the White House from publishing a rebuttal on their own, complete with the classified information Trump is holding.

The democrats are assuming Pence will run in his place and will be easily beatable, but the democrats have no bench, so the Republicans can field some great candidates. They will not go with Pence.

I will say it's illustrative that the left here is so against the accused making his case prior to the vote. Kavenaugh was powerless, and had to sit there and take it. Trump is not going to stand there and get rolled.

The democrat leadership wants the issue, they don't want it resolved.

No, I expect those interested in impeachment won't care what it says. They are already gearing up for it regardless.

Mueller might have reason to fear for his safety if the report contains a shred of positivity for Trump.

I could be wrong and the report nails team Hillary instead.

It doesn’t appear to me that most non-Trumpers want impeachment. It looks to be Trumpers who are riding that idea. They don’t want it but it works somewhat to their advantage to accuse Democrats of wanting impeachment. Most non-Trumpers I know do not see Mike Pence as an acceptable Trump alternative.

Where did you get that idea?

Where did you get that idea?

Probably some kind of new Trumpite defence being field tested.

One of our resident Trump cultists actually already did this ages ago and basically it goes like this, if Mueller report comes back with anything other than evidence of collusion and it relates to any other crimes Trump might have committed, it was a witch hunt after all.

Impeachment is a means to an end, and has nothing to do with the charges. The fear the democrats have of a rebuttal is the hush money that has been paid by congress. Those names are suspected to be known by Trump people and you can bet it will go public as part of the argument. There is nothing to prevent the White House from publishing a rebuttal on their own, complete with the classified information Trump is holding.

The democrats are assuming Pence will run in his place and will be easily beatable, but the democrats have no bench, so the Republicans can field some great candidates. They will not go with Pence.

I will say it's illustrative that the left here is so against the accused making his case prior to the vote. Kavenaugh was powerless, and had to sit there and take it. Trump is not going to stand there and get rolled.

The democrat leadership wants the issue, they don't want it resolved.

Trump and his lawyer have been "refuting" the revelations as they have come out, and their refutations have been lies and incoherent nonsense. If Trump wanted to defend himself seriously he could choose to do so at any time. Also, we both know that if Congress was to wait on some kind of formal refutation (which would contain all the same lies and incoherent nonsense we're hearing from him and his lawyer now), we'd be waiting until the end of his term.

True. But that is after the house votes.

He can rebut all he wants, it will not change his credibility on this issue. He has little.

He has been nothing but lies and rolling disclosure since this all started. Why would what he has to say now make any difference? Who really cares?

There will either be substantial evidence of wrong doing on his part or their won't. What he says about it will meaning nothing as people are not typically interested in what a liar has to say.

Trump honesty about Russia interaction.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn’t appear to me that most non-Trumpers want impeachment. It looks to be Trumpers who are riding that idea. They don’t want it but it works somewhat to their advantage to accuse Democrats of wanting impeachment. Most non-Trumpers I know do not see Mike Pence as an acceptable Trump alternative.

Nonsense.

The only ones who talk about impeachment are insane Democrat Congress Critters, the Trump hating media, their echo chamber, their talking potato heads...and assorted useful idiots.

For example: https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/maxine-waters-i-started-this-impeachment-talk-1396583491747

Probably some kind of new Trumpite defence being field tested.

One of our resident Trump cultists actually already did this ages ago and basically it goes like this, if Mueller report comes back with anything other than evidence of collusion and it relates to any other crimes Trump might have committed, it was a witch hunt after all.

Admit it. Our tribe is tribe looking for a scalp. Try the “If the shoe was on the other foot” analysis. At this point in time Mueller has created more crimes than he has found by the use of perjury traps, and some Russians with names probably out of the Moscow phone book.

I hope your people have the stones for impeachment. They don’t. If they impeach, it ends, and it also ends their identity as a political party.

Those are run of the mill responses to the regular court filings by the DOJ. Trump doesn’t have legal responses or innocent explanations for questionable behavior. He just throws out attacks on the investigators, and that’s how it’s going to be when the final report is released.

Yes and don't forget his boast that his supporters would still be behind him if he shot someone on 5th ave. He is counting on this and that will be his "defense".

Admit it. Our tribe is tribe looking for a scalp. Try the “If the shoe was on the other foot” analysis. At this point in time Mueller has created more crimes than he has found by the use of perjury traps, and some Russians with names probably out of the Moscow phone book.

I hope your people have the stones for impeachment. They don’t. If they impeach, it ends, and it also ends their identity as a political party.

Coo story brah.

I think the accused should always be entitled to a rebuttal.

Personally, I hope the democrats go for impeachment. That will end it and they will lost their entire identity as a party.

His rebuttal will also lay out the entire Clinton, Obama, and DNC involvement, plus congess pay off victims of sexual harassment in congress with tax payer money. BTW, What incentive is there for Trump to hold back?

Back
Top Bottom