• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When it comes to the MSM journalism is dead

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Real journalism is dead when it comes to the radical left wing MSM directed by the DNC. Real journalism reports ALL the news, and lets the viewer reach their own conclusion.

Biggest example of this is the killing of the young mother by BLM rioters, and the killing of the 5 year old, both white. There is virtually a black out on those two murders by the MSM. The reason, it simply does not fit the left wing model of what the news should be. In fact it really seem according to the MSM, white lives dont matter at all.

When ALL the news is not reported, like it or not, journalism is dead.

Real journalism is dead when it comes to the radical left wing MSM directed by the DNC. Real journalism reports ALL the news, and lets the viewer reach their own conclusion.

Biggest example of this is the killing of the young mother by BLM rioters, and the killing of the 5 year old, both white. There is virtually a black out on those two murders by the MSM. The reason, it simply does not fit the left wing model of what the news should be. In fact it really seem according to the MSM, white lives dont matter at all.

Do you have a link for this?

I'm sure the family of the dead little boy appreciates the citizens of Trump Fan Nation using his death to advance their agenda against the MSM.

Trump has you well trained.

Yeah, everyone should rely on faux, rt, and conspiracy blogs instead.

Lol

I understand that a big shot at the (dastardly) New York Times has predicted that all print newspapers will be gone in 20 years.

My local Los Angeles Times is now so woke that even digital subscriptions are much lower than expected. (I canceled my subscription more than a year ago. I had been reading it since the 1950s. But it has become so biased that even its headlines are mini-editorials.)

The Resistance media are hoping that President, uh, Vice President Harris will prosecute former President Trump so that the Resistance media can hold on its digital subscribers for a little longer. As liberals admit, they read/watch the New York Times, MSNBC, and CNN for "comfort."

I'm sure the family of the dead little boy appreciates the citizens of Trump Fan Nation using his death to advance their agenda against the MSM.

Trump has you well trained.
Care to talk about the left using Floyd's death to advance the radical left wing agenda??????

Yeah, everyone should rely on faux, rt, and conspiracy blogs instead.

Lol

Are you saying the death of that young mother and the 5 year olds death is not real????????????

You forgot to end your post with

Q

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Do you have a link for this?

Dont you know what is going on in the news???? I find it amazing how the left pleads ignorance of any news that isnt anti American or right wing.

Care to talk about the left using Floyd's death to advance the radical left wing agenda??????

Yup. I think nobody should use his death or anyone else's for a political agenda. However, I oppose police officers murdering men on camera for the world to see.

Now, why are you using the death of a little boy because Trump tells you to hate the media? How sick.

Since the radical left wing, both on networks and in print are losing subscribers left and right, it would seem that they would get the picture after while.

I remember a devastated family asking for action after George Floyd was murdered.

I believe the Democrats were simply responding to the family and community.

The "radical" components of the movement that followed were mostly local and have been denounced by mainstream Democrats. (Defunding for example)

Big difference between responding to constituents and using a murder to float propaganda.

Yup. I think nobody should use his death or anyone else's for a political agenda. However, I oppose police officers murdering men on camera for the world to see.

Now, why are you using the death of a little boy because Trump tells you to hate the media? How sick.

It wasnt murder, it was his drug and health problem. Quit lying about the facts.

It wasnt murder, it was his drug and health problem. Quit lying about the facts.

The medical examiner disagreed with you, as did the smart people who saw it with our own eyes.

Why are you cheapening the death of a little boy because Trump orders you to complain about the media? Is that a Christian thing?

Was this story covered nationally?

Couple arrested after their 3-week-old boy is found dead in a bucket of tar - YouTube

Interesting premise. Let me ask you if you were in charge how would you accomplish reporting "all the news" within a 30 minute TV news broadcast? How would you "report all the news" for a daily printed publication?

I agree that the MSM does not carry all the stories that happen each day. It is clear that each news outlet has its own political bias. That is why it is important to check and verify the stories. That applies to MSM as well as non MSM outlets.

As far as your example what source did you use to hear about the stories?
A simple search came up with numerous stories about the 5 year old.
Google News - Neighbor arrested in shooting death of 5-year-old boy in NC - Overview

Since the radical left wing, both on networks and in print are losing subscribers left and right, it would seem that they would get the picture after while.
Do you really believe the loss of viewers/subscribers is do to "bias"?

The various places that I can get news is why I don't subscribe or watch much MSM. I watch a little, and use the internet to get most of my information. Often I read an article and search that topic to learn more.

The bias being the cause is amusing.

So classlessly you will use this as a political football out of desperation for what? My guess would be to take the focus of the epic failure of the Trump regime? Sorry, nobody with sense is buying your bull****. Go to a klan rally or something; those folks will be happy to co-sign your epic bull****! :roll::lamo

Are you saying the death of that young mother and the 5 year olds death is not real????????????

I'm saying that faux, rt, and conspiracy blogs are propaganda.

OK- even then it’s not a uniformed law enforcement officer committing murder. This is a criminal act and needs to be handled as such. That’s all it is. You can’t cite every murder of a white person by a black persons as being the same thing. There are lots of those. There are lots of them going the other way too. It’s not an issue of social policy.

The medical examiner disagreed with you, as did the smart people who saw it with our own eyes.

Why are you cheapening the death of a little boy because Trump orders you to complain about the media? Is that a Christian thing?
Nothing Christian about impeached trump supporters.
bad2b4a0d84a7d63985eef1846d7a622.jpg

Funny how these "MSM is evil" threads never include links to the good, solid, centered journalism sites where the OP gets the truth from.

Will you share some with us this time?

Back
Top Bottom