• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When it comes to the MSM journalism is dead

The end result is that the MSM is losing viewers all the time. No one wants to watch fake news and lies all the time.

Does anyone here claim that the MSM is not losing viewers?

The end result is that the MSM is losing viewers all the time. No one wants to watch fake news and lies all the time.

Do you know what MSM stands for? Lol

The medical examiner disagreed with you, as did the smart people who saw it with our own eyes.

Why are you cheapening the death of a little boy because Trump orders you to complain about the media? Is that a Christian thing?

Uh-----------you better read that medical report again. It had NOTHING to do with the Officer's leg on the side of Floyd's neck. There was no attending trauma that would suggest it was.

Uh-----------you better read that medical report again. It had NOTHING to do with the Officer's leg on the side of Floyd's neck. There was no attending trauma that would suggest it was.

So the officer was released and all charges dropped?

Do you really believe the loss of viewers/subscribers is do to "bias"?

The various places that I can get news is why I don't subscribe or watch much MSM. I watch a little, and use the internet to get most of my information. Often I read an article and search that topic to learn more.

The bias being the cause is amusing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You need to read Bernard Goldberg's book Bias.

I'm saying that faux, rt, and conspiracy blogs are propaganda.

Ok its a free country, if you refuse to admit the truth, it is your privilege.

Its been this way for a while. Objectivity has been replaced by "moral clarity". As if the liberal media can provide moral clarity to anyone.

Real journalism is dead when it comes to the radical left wing MSM directed by the DNC. Real journalism reports ALL the news, and lets the viewer reach their own conclusion.

Biggest example of this is the killing of the young mother by BLM rioters, and the killing of the 5 year old, both white. There is virtually a black out on those two murders by the MSM. The reason, it simply does not fit the left wing model of what the news should be. In fact it really seem according to the MSM, white lives dont matter at all.

When ALL the news is not reported, like it or not, journalism is dead.

Their digital operations are thriving... The dinosaur days of cable and OTA news are over

OK- even then it’s not a uniformed law enforcement officer committing murder. This is a criminal act and needs to be handled as such. That’s all it is. You can’t cite every murder of a white person by a black persons as being the same thing. There are lots of those. There are lots of them going the other way too. It’s not an issue of social policy.
No it is another arrest of a criminal that refused to obey Police officers directions, and fought them. With the drugs in his system and his poor health, he put HIMSELF in the situation where he basically killed himself.

these 2020 Trump Republicans paint everything they don't like as extreme/radical.

Biden must really scare them.

No it is another arrest of a criminal that refused to obey Police officers directions, and fought them. With the drugs in his system and his poor health, he put HIMSELF in the situation where he basically killed himself.

Think the jury will buy that line of BS?

Nothing Christian about impeached trump supporters.
bad2b4a0d84a7d63985eef1846d7a622.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Christians simply do not support the baby killers at Planned Parenthood. No real Christian should vote for a democrat.

Christians simply do not support the baby killers at Planned Parenthood. No real Christian should vote for a democrat.

Wrong. Millions and millions do

The reason the case is an issue is because there is a question of excessive use of force by a uniformed police officer.

Surely you can see why that is different than just another murder case?

Do you know what MSM stands for? Lol

It used to stand for Main Stream Media. But now that they have become the running dogs of the radical DNC, main stream is pretty much false. All the radical left TV networks are losing viewers.

It used to stand for Main Stream Media. But now that they have become the running dogs of the radical DNC, main stream is pretty much false. All the radical left TV networks are losing viewers.

They are? Name one that has less viewers than last year

these 2020 Trump Republicans paint everything they don't like as extreme/radical.

Biden must really scare them.
Biden is a joke. The democrats offer us Joe and the Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. I think nobody should use his death or anyone else's for a political agenda. However, I oppose police officers murdering men on camera for the world to see.

Now, why are you using the death of a little boy because Trump tells you to hate the media? How sick.
Funny how I never saw you calling out the posters on this site who have been using Floyd’s death to push their agenda. But yet you couldn’t wait to call out anyone on the right who uses someone’s death for political purposes.

Wonder why that is.

Think the jury will buy that line of BS?

They have to look at the fact that according to the autopsy there was no trauma to tissue related to the leg of the Policeman on Floyd's neck.

Funny how I never saw you calling out the posters on this site who have been using Floyd’s death to push their agenda. But yet you couldn’t wait to call out anyone on the right who uses someone’s death for political purposes.

Wonder why that is.

Because George Floyd was murdered by a policeman. And unlike the heartless people in the country. I am against cops murdering people on camera. I support the people who oppose cops murdering black men.

Unlike the sickos, I oppose the heartless people in the country using the death of a little boy because Trump tells them to hate the media.

Back
Top Bottom