• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When It Comes To Donald Trump’s Russia Ties, It’s All About The Aides

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

At least four top-tier Trump aides (Pail Manafort, Howard Lorber, Carter Page, and Boris Epshteyn) have political/business affiliations with Russia.

Trump's refusal to release his tax documents suggests that the GOP candidate has possible business ties to influential (corrupt) Russian oligarchs.

Simpleχity;1066197517 said:

At least four top-tier Trump aides (Pail Manafort, Howard Lorber, Carter Page, and Boris Epshteyn) have political/business affiliations with Russia.

Trump's refusal to release his tax documents suggests that the GOP candidate has possible business ties to influential (corrupt) Russian oligarchs.
I believe this is one of the reasons.

I suspect many more ...

The DNC hack by the Russians over a year ago just happens to coincide with Trump's announcement to run for president.

Simpleχity;1066197517 said:

Isn't it refreshing to know that at least one candidate knows that the Cold War/Putin/Hitler Mass Media Mind Massage is just exactly that and has not succumbed to the Propaganda campaign. Shows a higher level of intelligence than his competition, eh?

Isn't it refreshing to know that at least one candidate knows that the Cold War/Putin/Hitler Mass Media Mind Massage is just exactly that and has not succumbed to the Propaganda campaign. Shows a higher level of intelligence than his competition, eh?
Far-leftists such as yourself support the 2016 GOP candidate only due to his bromance with Putin.

Simpleχity;1066200054 said:
Far-leftists such as yourself support the 2016 GOP candidate only due to his bromance with Putin.

You couldn't be more wrong. Trump is against the wars in Iraq, Syria, and Libya. He wants to bring the military back to the USA for Defense, not NWO intrigues. That makes him an enemy of the Military Industrial Corporate Complex. I'm against the NWO. I'm against the MIC. Putin, in my opinion, shows good judgement and seems to be taking responsibility for Russians. As the leader of Russia, that makes good sense. The NWO NeoCons are trying to surround Russia and China before the fiat dollar economy is forced to face financial reality. The only USA solution seems to be a big war. Terror wars, cold wars, hot wars, drug wars, crypto wars and all building that profit stream. That profit stream is the fuel used against Trump. The Repubs like wars and the Dems like wars and Trump seems normal or, at least, not a warmonger. The WARMONGERS hate Trump and that's enough reason to vote for him.

I've seen you support the militarily aggressive Putin regime and the highly illiberal Iranian regime.

Your only consistency AFAICT is your anti-US stance and the uncanny ability to see a CIA conspiracy everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom