• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When idiots attack

Hot Air SEIU protesters descend on bank exec’s home, terrifying his son

Good job. You and your goons showed that one kid who's boss! I bet you'll now get to keep your homes even though you didn't really read the contract very well :roll: .

I have zero sympathy for people like this. Take some responsibility for yourselves... you took out a loan that you clearly could not afford, and now you think it is not your fault?

No one is "entitled" to a house, rather a house is earned with hard work and careful financial planning.

Pathetic.

I have zero sympathy for people like this. Take some responsibility for yourselves... you took out a loan that you clearly could not afford, and now you think it is not your fault?

No one is "entitled" to a house, rather a house is earned with hard work and careful financial planning.

Pathetic.

Only if you have a job that pays a bit better than minimum wage.... if not, the Fed has a program for you!!!!!

Only if you have a job that pays a bit better than minimum wage.... if not, the Fed has a program for you!!!!!

Haha, I could probably qualify to borrow 500K with 0% down too.. all while working a minimum wage job.

These kinds of protests only make the protesters look bad. They are never a good idea.

This includes people who protest outside of the homes of doctors who perform abortions and people who go to the homes of politicians to register their complaints. Come on, everyone deserves some peace at their own home.

These kinds of protests only make the protesters look bad. They are never a good idea.

This includes people who protest outside of the homes of doctors who perform abortions and people who go to the homes of politicians to register their complaints. Come on, everyone deserves some peace at their own home.

Yup. I agree with this.

This whole incidental was really wrong. No one should have ever gone on the mans property without his permission and the local authorities should have arrested any of the protesters that did for trespassing.

Back
Top Bottom