• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When I was young and stupid [game]

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Rules:
1. Feel free to respond, but every reply must have #2.
2. When I was young and stupid:

------------
When I was young and stupid, I tried to create the formula for Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. It consisted of mustard, ketchup, worcestershire, and tea.

It didn't work! :(

vauge said:
When I was young and stupid, I tried to create the formula for Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. It consisted of mustard, ketchup, worcestershire, and tea.

It didn't work! :(
And that was last Tuesday!...:2wave:

When I was young and stupid, I brought out a 64 once Phillies cup and added every liquor on the table at my Communion party and guzzled the whole thing down...That was Saturday night...I spent Sunday in bed...:doh

"When I was young and stupid"

A friend and me built a go-cart using a Honda 250cc engine.
We ran it at night and got a top speed of 75 MPH.
No lights and No brakes.

haha

When I was young and stupid, a friend and I went way out behind the house and started a fire - fire is kewl! eh eh

3 hours later and cops questioning us, we told them we were smoking sigs and it must have caught the grass on fire.

Obvisouly we were not in mensa as we got in trouble for the fire and for smoking!

Glad we didn't mention the pot.

When I was young and extremely stupid, we decided it would be a good idea to play Evil Knievel. We set a hill on fire behind the mall, and rode a box down the hill through the fire. My friends hair caught on fire, and I had numerous third degree burns.:doh

When I was young and stupid:

My friends and I decided to go on a vandalism spree in the neighborhood we lived in. We smashed up some car windows, keyed them, and poured pop all over them. Needless to say there were many people who saw what we were doing and knew who we were. And unfortunately that was back in the day when parents could spank you without getting child abuse charges.

Too bad for karma cause I got all that stuff done to some my cars over the years.:(

When I was young and had no sense,
My d**k got caught in a barbed wire fence,
The grass was tall,
It tickled my balls,
And made me sh** in my overalls.....:rofl

When I was young and stupid
I devised a system whereby one
could communicate with people from afar
Al Gore beat me to it.
It left an emotional scar.

/no haiku allowed

I'm still young and stupid.