• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When i do an google search for Trump it only brings up CNN stories/ bad stories about him

ronblades8899

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Does anybody belive Google is not biased.
Even though Fox news is the biggest news site in the usa it only brings up Cnn and left winged news places when u google trump 95% of the time.

If you dont belive google is biased and not left winged u must be out of your mind coming from somebody who has been studying this for years.

The tech companies are so big they should not allowed to censor what they want I think.
they try to hide the real news from people all viewpoints they dont approve of.

Even though Fox news is the biggest news site in the usa it only brings up Cnn and left winged news places when u google trump 95% of the time.

If you dont belive google is biased and not left winged u must be out of your mind coming from somebody who has been studying this for years.

The tech companies are so big they should not allowed to censor what they want I think.

:2wave:

This is kind of like googling "a piece of ****", then wondering why every link seems to make it look like a piece of ****.

half the county likes trump

Trump is a hero u mean
are u are the piece of brown stuff is much more accurate

Odd, just about at the top of the google search for "Trump" is the president's twitter feed. News stories from CNN and FOX. And of course, there is his Wiki page. Maybe, instead of believing stupid talking points, you should actually check and see if it is true. It took me 5 seconds to find out your thread title was a lie.

I tested your theory. I typed "Trump" into the search window and came up with this

2 CNN stories, one Fox, a Wickipedia page, two more CNN, one MSNBC, one more Fox, several of his tweets, a Trump for President web page, pretty much anything one would want or expect.

Sounds right, I once saw a study that said that 93% of the Trump so-called journalism product is negative.

Need some help. It is Christmas after all

This is kind of like googling "a piece of ****", then wondering why every link seems to make it look like a piece of ****.

Could help the OP with some suggestions

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b&q=****

half the county likes trump

Trump is a hero u mean
are u are the piece of brown stuff is much more accurate

^Why does it seem the bigger the Trump supporter the worse the grammar?

Odd, just about at the top of the google search for "Trump" is the president's twitter feed. News stories from CNN and FOX. And of course, there is his Wiki page. Maybe, instead of believing stupid talking points, you should actually check and see if it is true. It took me 5 seconds to find out your thread title was a lie.

yeh right show me your google search of the word trump

i will show u mine right now

https://www.google.com/search?q=tru...0l3j35i39j0.1161j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

yep all the news stories on top of page from left winged places!!

yeh right show me your google search of the word trump

i will show u mine right now

https://www.google.com/search?q=tru...0l3j35i39j0.1161j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

yep all the news stories on top of page from left winged places!!

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=gmwhXJ33GMjGsAWSkbzwCg&q=trump&btnK=Google+Search&oq=trump&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39l2j0i131l3j0l2j0i131l3.1683.2642..3034...0.0..0.95.505.6......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i67.iGyGGyK9S5Q

Much like I described it. Why do you consider showing Trump's twitter feed and wiki page bias?

Sad some people, usually Cons, don't know how the world works. And makes money. They kiss the asses of the rich and Corps but they don't know how they make money and get rich.

Sad

The answer is simple. Ask yourself, do you expect the following Trump supporters to get their news online or through the boob tube?

I don't know what it would take to satisfy Google search doubters. Trumps twitter feed is there, his wiki page is there, most if not all of the stories at the top of pages are about Trump. Fox News is usually there or you may need to click one or two times if its not. Network evening news still has the largest viewership. Fox News is only king of cable news.

oops

Banned

Talking about "a piece of ****", the nonsense you spew here is constant bull****, this being a primary example.

We all know Google and FB and Twitter and Youtube and ____________[name the big tech company] construct their searches and feeds in such a manner that behooves their lefty lean, to deny it would be the height of imbecility. Leaked internal memos show/prove it, time and again...and the personal anecdotes such as the one above and my own experience, confirm it.

If it went the other direction, you would be calling for a complete investigation plus immediate break up of the big tech companies... but it serves your ideological purposes, so, no problem.

Ends justify the means, the leftist creed.

Hey, when the rest of us out here get tired enough of it, this agreed upon amongst only yourselves unfairness, you aren't gonna like the result.

Its kinda like when you gave us that pile of bile, slenderfella for 8 long onerous tedious years messing with all things great in America... and then had the unmitigated gall to attempt to force the fat crooked lady down our throats... what did you get?

Your worst nightmare, Trump.

That will be the least of it if you guys don't start fessing up, changing to become more honest, fair and balanced.

Laugh now, you certainly won't later.

Talking about "a piece of ****", the nonsense you spew here is constant bull****, this being a primary example.

We all know Google and FB and Twitter and Youtube and ____________[name the big tech company] construct their searches and feeds in such a manner that behooves their lefty lean, to deny it would be the height of imbecility. Leaked internal memos show/prove it, time and again...and the personal anecdotes such as the one above and my own experience, confirm it.

If it went the other direction, you would be calling for a complete investigation plus immediate break up of the big tech companies... but it serves your ideological purposes, so, no problem.

Ends justify the means, the leftist creed.

Hey, when the rest of us out here get tired enough of it, this agreed upon amongst only yourselves unfairness, you aren't gonna like the result.

Its kinda like when you gave us that pile of bile, slenderfella for 8 long onerous tedious years messing with all things great in America... and then had the unmitigated gall to attempt to force the fat crooked lady down our throats... what did you get?

Your worst nightmare, Trump.

That will be the least of it if you guys don't start fessing up, changing to become more honest, fair and balanced.

Laugh now, you certainly won't later.

The problem is that they seem to have a monopoly. Why is that? We all are using them because they offer a service we are in need of, or at least we think so. We expect quick and efficient results, we love to chit chat on FB, and youtube is offering whatever we need to make a point, and then some. We are the ones who made them who they are.
So why, if we really think they are biased, aren't we avoiding them, seek alternatives?

I think the member was trying to find out what is being reported and by whom, about Trump. That alone leaves most search results by anti Trump reporting. At least from why I could find.

So...I'm curious...what positive stories do you expect about Trump? He's not a very positive person.

The problem is that they seem to have a monopoly. Why is that? We all are using them because they offer a service we are in need of, or at least we think so. We expect quick and efficient results, we love to chit chat on FB, and youtube is offering whatever we need to make a point, and then some. We are the ones who made them who they are.
So why, if we really think they are biased, aren't we avoiding them, seek alternatives?
Right now they do have a monopoly. I am not sure why, but its similar to talk radio, the Conservatives thrive in that medium, the Libs try and its so bland, so ... well, anyhow, for some reason the left has the internet tech down.

We, most of us, didn't know until recently that they were so manipulating their algorithms, that they were being this biased... until the last couple of years I hadn't the foggiest notion of such.

So there are, at this juncture, few alternatives. I am not particularly tech savvy and I have no interest. But that if I were younger, I think this would be an unharvested golden apple tree sitting in the shadows now, out there just waiting for young entrepreneurs out there to be plucked, so much low hanging fruit. Many of the most watched vids on youtube are conservative oriented. And so many of us are disgusted with these leftist fascist types that want to limit our free speech, we would gladly shift to a site that gave the same kind of service and were not trying to interfere with our personal choices.

I say all you young conservatives, go get it, make a billion, hell make a trillion. I cannot wait.

So...I'm curious...what positive stories do you expect about Trump? He's not a very positive person.

Are you talking to me? I am expecting objectivity. I.e.
We are complaining about election being influenced. Are we sure the Russians are the only ones attempting it? I don't know. What google search results did we get in 2016? Pro or con Trump, pro or con Clinton? Influence, that is a big word.

Are you talking to me? I am expecting objectivity. I.e.
We are complaining about election being influenced. Are we sure the Russians are the only ones attempting it? I don't know. What google search results did we get in 2016? Pro or con Trump, pro or con Clinton? Influence, that is a big word.

When I address no one in a thread by quoting them, I am addressing the OP.

That said, what positive things can the media cover about Trump? Like I said, not a very positive persona.

Back
Top Bottom