• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When i do an google search for Trump it only brings up CNN stories/ bad stories about him

So...I'm curious...what positive stories do you expect about Trump? He's not a very positive person.
Oh, that's such a positive spin there, bro.

How about just go away already, your posts are boring us already. Maybe next time experiment, I don't expect creativity, but how about try to at least have something worthwhile to assert instead of this banal gibberish.

Yano? Oh yeah, right, you only guano...my bad, I forgot you told me that.

Oh, that's such a positive spin there, bro.

How about just go away already, your posts are boring us already. Maybe next time experiment, I don't expect creativity, but how about try to at least have something worthwhile to assert instead of this banal gibberish.

Yano? Oh yeah, right, you only guano...my bad, I forgot you told me that.

Oh, I'm hanging around because of people like you, because you want me to go away. In fact, now that you want to personally address me in such a matter, I might just go out of my way to embarrass you as much as possible.

That is, if I thought you might be capable of self-reflection, which I find doubtful.

Hey, positive story! Trump is making sure a 7 year-old no longer believes in imaginary beings, like Santa!

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1077381015067414528

Barstool Sports@barstoolsports

"Are you still a believer in Santa? Because at seven it's marginal, right?"

- Donald Trump

5:50 PM - 24 Dec 2018

(video at link)

Oh, I'm hanging around because of people like you, because you want me to go away. In fact, now that you want to personally address me in such a matter, I might just go out of my way to embarrass you as much as possible.

That is, if I thought you might be capable of self-reflection, which I find doubtful.
Oh, but that you were so capable.

I would relish that if I thought it was even remotely possible, but you are simply not so equipped... if I were ever in just such a pickle... but I'm not....not by you, but even if so, I would probably remain cooler than a cucumber...knowing well beforehand that you always, obligatorily, musturd.

But do go ahead, strive, be that little train that could...

Up until this point its more like the old Wendy's commercial, where's the beef? Be positive tho, be all the condiment you can be...and do try to ketchup now....

This was what I got.

DE0CBA63-13ED-4944-A439-84214C42BBA6.jpg

A bit fuzzy

Oh, but that you were so capable.

I would relish that if I thought it was even remotely possible, but you are simply not so equipped... if I were ever in just such a pickle... but I'm not....not by you, but even if so, I would probably remain cooler than a cucumber...knowing well beforehand that you always, obligatorily, musturd.

But do go ahead, strive, be that little train that could...

Up until this point its more like the old Wendy's commercial, where's the beef? Be positive tho, be all the condiment you can be...and do try to ketchup now....

Are you OK? I just ask because I don't really know you or how you might act on a daily basis but this appears to be quite...rambling...but that might be your style.

Does anybody belive Google is not biased.
Even though Fox news is the biggest news site in the usa it only brings up Cnn and left winged news places when u google trump 95% of the time.

If you dont belive google is biased and not left winged u must be out of your mind coming from somebody who has been studying this for years.

The tech companies are so big they should not allowed to censor what they want I think.
they try to hide the real news from people all viewpoints they dont approve of.
I'm not a fan of Google or the left wing propagandists calling themselves news but to be honest I'm equally concerned at the dismissive attitude from the right when it comes to unfla/to ring criticism

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Does anybody belive Google is not biased.
Even though Fox news is the biggest news site in the usa it only brings up Cnn and left winged news places when u google trump 95% of the time.

If you dont belive google is biased and not left winged u must be out of your mind coming from somebody who has been studying this for years.

The tech companies are so big they should not allowed to censor what they want I think.
they try to hide the real news from people all viewpoints they dont approve of.

Use Duckduckgo. Plus they don't read and sell your browsing information like Google does.

Odd, just about at the top of the google search for "Trump" is the president's twitter feed. News stories from CNN and FOX. And of course, there is his Wiki page. Maybe, instead of believing stupid talking points, you should actually check and see if it is true. It took me 5 seconds to find out your thread title was a lie.

No, he does have a point. My Google search reveals several videos with only one being possibly neutral from the title alone.

While maybe 1/8th of the page is his twitter post (only three) and I see a link that geos directly to his site. No Wikipedia page on this result page. While the very bottom is a list of presidents to also search and other political leaders. Including what appears to be a story about Trump and Putin's friendship right above.

Sources mainly indicated to be CNN, MSNBC and CBS ABC are tied. Vox and theGatewaypundit have one a piece.

This concept isn't new though. Seeing as silicon valley have been heavily on the offensive against conservative media for some time now and have even been caught doing some pretty shady things in the past two years.

No, he does have a point. My Google search reveals several videos with only one being possibly neutral from the title alone.

While maybe 1/8th of the page is his twitter post (only three) and I see a link that geos directly to his site. No Wikipedia page on this result page. While the very bottom is a list of presidents to also search and other political leaders. Including what appears to be a story about Trump and Putin's friendship right above.

Sources mainly indicated to be CNN, MSNBC and CBS ABC are tied. Vox and theGatewaypundit have one a piece.

This concept isn't new though. Seeing as silicon valley have been heavily on the offensive against conservative media for some time now and have even been caught doing some pretty shady things in the past two years.

He has no point. It is strictly conservative victim culture. Why are there not more stories from FOX(to pick a favorable mainstream source)? Might be because there is only one story on Trump on the front page at FOX. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-in-christmas-eve-phone-call-asks-child-if-they-still-believe-in-santa-claus So even FOX has a story that could be called negative, and only one about him at all. Might be because it has been a really bad week, at the tail end of a really bad month for Trump, so they are looking to talk about something else.

It is not the media, nor google, that made the stock market take a dump. It is not the media, not google, that caused Mattis to quit. It is not the media, nor google, that shut down the government.

He has no point. It is strictly conservative victim culture. Why are there not more stories from FOX(to pick a favorable mainstream source)? Might be because there is only one story on Trump on the front page at FOX. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-in-christmas-eve-phone-call-asks-child-if-they-still-believe-in-santa-claus So even FOX has a story that could be called negative, and only one about him at all. Might be because it has been a really bad week, at the tail end of a really bad month for Trump, so they are looking to talk about something else.

It is not the media, nor google, that made the stock market take a dump. It is not the media, not google, that caused Mattis to quit. It is not the media, nor google, that shut down the government.

Yet we have already seen instances of where coverage for Trump was around 90% percent negative. Nearly to the point that many organizations were telling complete fabrications about him. How do you explain that, not possibly having a similar kind of impact here?

Because I wouldn't put it passed the people in silicon valley to do the same if it suited their purposes.

Talking about "a piece of ****", the nonsense you spew here is constant bull****, this being a primary example.

We all know Google and FB and Twitter and Youtube and ____________[name the big tech company] construct their searches and feeds in such a manner that behooves their lefty lean, to deny it would be the height of imbecility. Leaked internal memos show/prove it, time and again...and the personal anecdotes such as the one above and my own experience, confirm it.

If it went the other direction, you would be calling for a complete investigation plus immediate break up of the big tech companies... but it serves your ideological purposes, so, no problem.

Ends justify the means, the leftist creed.

Hey, when the rest of us out here get tired enough of it, this agreed upon amongst only yourselves unfairness, you aren't gonna like the result.

Its kinda like when you gave us that pile of bile, slenderfella for 8 long onerous tedious years messing with all things great in America... and then had the unmitigated gall to attempt to force the fat crooked lady down our throats... what did you get?

Your worst nightmare, Trump.

That will be the least of it if you guys don't start fessing up, changing to become more honest, fair and balanced.

Laugh now, you certainly won't later.

You sound emotional and completely delusional. No, the internet companies are not painting Trump in a bad light, he does that all by himself. Hell, you're one of the same people who claims ALL news that makes Donald look bad is automatically fake, so your opinion on this subject can't be trusted.

Sorry you get the truth when you Google Trump, I know how much you conservatives hate truth and want the government to force companies to broadcast their own message. Hysteria rejected.

Hey, leave Obama out of this.

You're the only one to mention him, ridiculous child. Pay attention.

I think that everyone agrees that search engines are biased in favor of politically correct views.

Of course, so-called liberals are happy with this, for they feel that only "correct" views should be aired.

Search engines, as we all know, have already removed certain websites from the Web.

When the Democrats soon regain the White House, they will no doubt impose more censorship.

Contrary to expectations, the Internet will not be allowed to offer all viewpoints. (Just look at the Web censorship in China, for example.)

If you look in an encyclopedia for Elephant, you are unlikely to find information on sailboats. If you search for Pacific Ocean there is nothing about locomotives. When Trump does something inherently positive for the country, world or anyone besides himself it will be reported.

Try Fox News because they will give you what you seek.

Does anybody belive Google is not biased...
Google's fine for simple pings, especially when the search is for what the left wants to believe. When I search for info I use duckduckgo.com. Keyword "Trump" gets newsmax.com, donaldtrump.com, and trump.com.

Sounds right, I once saw a study that said that 93% of the Trump so-called journalism product is negative.

Only 93%? Someone is under reporting!

Use Duckduckgo. Plus they don't read and sell your browsing information like Google does.

Went to DuckDuckGo, searched "Trump", saw a link to CNN but none to Fox News...oh well!

You sound emotional and completely delusional. No, the internet companies are not painting Trump in a bad light, he does that all by himself. Hell, you're one of the same people who claims ALL news that makes Donald look bad is automatically fake, so your opinion on this subject can't be trusted.

Sorry you get the truth when you Google Trump, I know how much you conservatives hate truth and want the government to force companies to broadcast their own message. Hysteria rejected.

You're the only one to mention him, ridiculous child. Pay attention.
Okay, try to hold back your lies to a minimum as best you can, bro. Same with the ad homs. Yano?

I call Fake News fake news, its self identifying. I have never said everything they say is fake, just that they make up so much **** and pawn it off as real, so much so obviously so...that you cannot trust them. But you are unable to see such blatant "nuance" apparently. My condolences.

I have no problem with the MSM honestly showing Trump as he is... but then they try to tell us how he is different than he really is and, more often, how he actually isn't, they start making up ****... or all that they leave out, all the good and focus only on the bad... well, sorry, that is just wrong, not good for the nation as a whole and I personally won't and don't put up with it.

I, we as a people, want that the systems of news delivery be fair. If Fox is the number 1 rated cable news organization in the nation... that you cannot find anything, ANYTHING, [and I quit looking after 6 pages in with still nothing] from them when you google the word "trump"... especially when he is more to Fox's liking, their type of politician... that, well to a sane person, is rather suspicious.

But then that is me and the other sane, fair-minded folk.

Again, you are unconcerned as such news "coverage" favors your side. That's just fascist, totatalitarian, authoritarian speak... very unAmerican.

Odd, just about at the top of the google search for "Trump" is the president's twitter feed. News stories from CNN and FOX. And of course, there is his Wiki page. Maybe, instead of believing stupid talking points, you should actually check and see if it is true. It took me 5 seconds to find out your thread title was a lie.

The Bible refers to the wicked on earth as "the world." Democrats and liberals embody the beliefs shared commonly by 'the world', not by Christians.

Are you OK? I just ask because I don't really know you or how you might act on a daily basis but this appears to be quite...rambling...but that might be your style.
See, right there, proof... best you can come up with, is it???

Give you all kinds of material, lots of openings, and in return this proffer this drab, uninspired low brow post... an attempt at what...comedy routine where your ambition's to flop, that it? Ta da dump tsssshhhhhh. Drums and a rimshot bad schtick posts?

But we really should not derail... so let's get back to the OP here.... just for ****s and giggles, a Google Yahoo search experiment: Not to make it too personal, but Google Trump, Google Gaugincatenate, Google Airyman, view clinically the first-page search results.

Trump's are as disappointing as the original OP suggests, besides his own site, no Fox anywhere to be seen, lesser sources page after page. Tried yahoo search, too, basically the same.

Gaugingcatenate, not bad, basically my profile here on DP... same with yahoo search.

Airyman? Not anything good either, pretty negative but based on Mt. Airy man. Tried Yahoo search and...too too funny. Images of hairy men, and, well, etc... :lamo

See, right there, proof... best you can come up with, is it???

Give you all kinds of material, lots of openings, and in return this proffer this drab, uninspired low brow post... an attempt at what...comedy routine where your ambition's to flop, that it? Ta da dump tsssshhhhhh. Drums and a rimshot bad schtick posts?

But we really should not derail... so let's get back to the OP here.... just for ****s and giggles, a Google Yahoo search experiment: Not to make it too personal, but Google Trump, Google Gaugincatenate, Google Airyman, view clinically the first-page search results.

Trump's are as disappointing as the original OP suggests, besides his own site, no Fox anywhere to be seen, lesser sources page after page. Tried yahoo search, too, basically the same.

Gaugingcatenate, not bad, basically my profile here on DP... same with yahoo search.

Airyman? Not anything good either, pretty negative but based on Mt. Airy man. Tried Yahoo search and...too too funny. Images of hairy men, and, well, etc... :lamo

Umm...sorry you wasted all of that time?

At least two of us have already tested the premise that a google search of Trump brings up only negative stories, and found that it simply is not true. It brings up everything from Wiki to MSNBC to Fox and includes his own tweets. Why, then are we still discussing whether Google is anti Trump? We've already proven the premise false.

Back
Top Bottom