• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When does the prior administration get off the hook?

Then you do admit that this is nothing but payback for Obama and has no substance other than just pure revenge. And you seem to forget all about Reagan and GWB being blamed for everything many years down the road. Hell, Reagan was president 35 years ago and the left is still blaming him.

How long has the right been blaming Carter? Hell, how long has the South blamed Lincoln (ironic that the South is now solidly Republucan)

How long has the right been blaming Carter? Hell, how long has the South blamed Lincoln (ironic that the South is now solidly Republucan)

You're only defense seems to be paybacks and revenge. What happened to, "When they go low, we go high"? Are you admitting that was a bunch of BS and that you can go just as low as the other guy? Is that what our country has devolved into, seeing which side can piss the lowest?

Ok, you weren't lying. You just cant read.

So do you want to reword it? Obviously, I can't read when your whole post was blaming liberals. I don't think you're capable of anything else.

You're only defense seems to be paybacks and revenge. What happened to, "When they go low, we go high"? Are you admitting that was a bunch of BS and that you can go just as low as the other guy? Is that what our country has devolved into, seeing which side can piss the lowest?

That's actually what you are proving. Liberals blamed Bush, so you blame Obama.

So do you want to reword it? Obviously, I can't read when your whole post was blaming liberals. I don't think you're capable of anything else.

Honestly, if I thought that rewording my post would lead to a productive conversation with you, I would do it. But we both know that wont happen, so I will pass.

In other words, it is ok for you to continuously blame Reagan, Bush and Trump, but not Obama. Your partisanship duly noted.

Your making up ridiculous inane crap up is noted.

Where's the wreck though? The most powerful and prosperous nation in all of recorded history...and it's a wreck? Politicians need there to be issues, so that they are justified in coming in and make "real reform!", but the reality is that most sane people prefer stable and sustainable, and we largely have it, coupled with freedoms the likes of which history has never seen.

I do agree that we seem to have a large number of people who really do want to see catastrophe in their lifetime (DA60 just noted it today, and I know I've seen a number of other conservatives), and would "welcome" it. This is similar to preppers, wanting the world order to collapse and a return to anarchy (which will be fast and brutal for a while and then end up, if you're luck, exactly how it was before!!). These people WANT there to be a wreck...and in that sense they are the wreck, because otherwise we're just not there.

But in any sensible analysis, at best the U.S. is doing good, and at worst, it';s because we're still not provided adequate health care, education, and quality of life provisions to employment, as other peer nations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OECD_Better_Life_Index

Where is this compelling evidence that it's a wreck? In your mind I think...kind of like nostalgia is...it feels real, its in part based on reality, but its distorted by being human.

Notice how you spend most of your time complaining about the other observers, or at least your imagination of the other observers, rather than the question at hand.

Our society is becoming unglued, our society does not respect truth, we are conducting generational warfare on the kids and unborn in order to prop up the illusion that we are still rich and that everything is still ok, most of our important systems and institutions run somewhere between weak and non-functional....and you claim that everything is hunky-dory??!!

OK, but that is some serious head in the sand action.

I will leave you with a final thought:

Clinton v Trump.

Last edited:
Your making up ridiculous inane crap up is noted.

So, you aren't blaming Reagan, GWB, or Trump for anything and you're willing to admit that Obama was a medicore president?

So, you aren't blaming Reagan, GWB, or Trump for anything and you're willing to admit that Obama was a medicore president?

More making stuff up and pretending it came from me.

Just speak for yourself and leave me out of it.

you have a keen eye, where did you acquire it?

You're giving me too much credit. The main thing I have over liberals is that I was not born blind. I do take pity on their disability though.

Back
Top Bottom