• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When does a fetus become a baby?

Stace said:
Again......let me try this one more time.

Each party has a set of values and issues or whatever you want to call them.

Just because you affiliate yourself with a party, that does not mean that you personally agree with the views of the party on every. single. issue.

Therefore, it IS possible for a social conservative to be pro-choice, just like it is possible for a liberal to be pro-life.

Pro-choice does NOT mean pro-abortion. Being pro-choice, you yourself can even think that abortion is wrong....HOWEVER, and this is the big one: You realize that YOUR personal views CANNOT restrict the views of someone else.

[QUOTEEach party has a set of values and issues or whatever you want to call them.
][/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with parties........There are liberals, moderates and a very few conservatives in the Democratic Party and there are conservatives, moderates and a very few liberals in the Republican Party........

Navy Pride said:
Exactly that has what they have been doing for 8 hours a day for 40 hours a week for years....How could they possibly be qualified for brain or open heart surgery..........Not on me........

Brain and Open Heart Surgery are Specializations.....
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You don't go to Medical School and say, Im a Doctor of Abortion!!!!!
Thats the most simple minded retarded thing ive ever heard of.

All Doctors are General Practitioners first.
You know, like the dude you go to for a normal health checkup.

Thinking that people go to learn nothing about medicine and only about abortion in medical school is the most retarded thing ive ever heard of.. again I say.
DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR!!!!!!!!

Caine said:
Brain and Open Heart Surgery are Specializations.....
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You don't go to Medical School and say, Im a Doctor of Abortion!!!!!
Thats the most simple minded retarded thing ive ever heard of.

All Doctors are General Practitioners first.
You know, like the dude you go to for a normal health checkup.

Thinking that people go to learn nothing about medicine and only about abortion in medical school is the most retarded thing ive ever heard of.. again I say.
DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR!!!!!!!!

So what major surgery would you allow a doctor to do on you that has only performed abortions for the last 30 years?

Navy Pride said:
It has nothing to do with parties........There are liberals, moderates and a very few conservatives in the Democratic Party and there are conservatives, moderates and a very few liberals in the Republican Party........

Oh good grief. Are you one of those people that can't see the forest for the trees?

Parties, views, whatever. For all intents and purposes, it really doesn't matter if I use the word "parties" or if I use "views". I know you're a smart guy, so I know you can interpret what I really meant if I happen to mix them up.

Navy Pride said:
So what major surgery would you allow a doctor to do on you that has only performed abortions for the last 30 years?

Hmm..

THOSE WHO ARE SPECIALIZED IN BRAIN AND HEART SURGERY WOULD BE DOING BRAIN AND HEART SURGERY AND NOT ABORTIONS.

Saying that someone went through the extra training to learn how to perform this delicate surgery would waste that training to do Abortions is just plain ignorant.

Navy Pride said:
When it comes to and abortion doctor I don't know what they are qualified to do besides abortion.........
They are all OB/GYN. Get a clue here instead of your "just because I say so" nonsense.

steen said:
They are all OB/GYN. Get a clue here instead of your "just because I say so" nonsense.

Just for the record here....Steen, you rock.

Stace said:
Oh good grief. Are you one of those people that can't see the forest for the trees?

Parties, views, whatever. For all intents and purposes, it really doesn't matter if I use the word "parties" or if I use "views". I know you're a smart guy, so I know you can interpret what I really meant if I happen to mix them up.

Well since this is a political debate and I am not a mind reader I just assumed you were talking about political parties..........

Let me tell you again that no true socially conservative is pro life and that is a fact.....

Navy Pride said:
Well since this is a political debate and I am not a mind reader I just assumed you were talking about political parties..........

Let me tell you again that no true socially conservative is pro life and that is a fact.....

Do you have proof of these 'facts' or is this just on a "because I said so" basis????????

Come on, you can't say something is a fact without the facts.

Navy Pride said:

Really? I thought you said that all of them WERE pro life?

Last edited:
Caine said:
Do you have proof of these 'facts' or is this just on a "because I said so" basis????????

Come on, you can't say something is a fact without the facts.

I don't have to prove it to you..........I belong to several Conservative organizations and I know what values we abide by..........I could care what a card carrying liberal like you thinks who has no value for life in the womb......

Stace said:
Ummm....I didn't say there was anything wrong with being liberal. If I thought there was something wrong with it, why would I say that I have liberal political views? :confused:

I was merely pointing out that political parties do not dictate personal views. That ANY person, from ANY party, can be pro choice, just like ANY person, from ANY party, can be pro life.

I am sorry I posted this for Tecoya. But I guess I gave you an example of someone who was a democrat and Pro Life and was shun by his party. On the other side Rudy Guiliani is Pro Abortion and accepted by the Republican Party.

Proudly Pro Life JP Freem said:
I am sorry I posted this for Tecoya. But I guess I gave you an example of someone who was a democrat and Pro Life and was shun by his party. On the other side Rudy Guiliani is Pro Abortion and accepted by the Republican Party.

Exactly there is very little room in the democratic party for a Conservative or pro life person.......I can remember at the 1992 democratic conv. the left would not even let Gov. Bob Casey speak where as in the 2004 republican Conv. both Rudy and Arnold had major speeches............

And the left calls the republican party the party of intolerance..............

Navy Pride said:
I don't have to prove it to you..........I belong to several Conservative organizations and I know what values we abide by..........I could care what a card carrying liberal like you thinks who has no value for life in the womb......

Admit defeat = Result to ignorant assumptions and personal attacks

Back
Top Bottom