• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When did we become such a weeny nation?

We have our military fighting and dying in Iraq and Afghanistan. We have our front line health care workers working and dying trying to take care of those sick with Covid 19.We have people working at plants and dying trying to keep us fed. And what are we doing, whining about having to wear a mask and social distance. Complaining about not getting our hair cuts or getting our hair dyed and not getting our finger nails done. All that some of us can do is complain about our "freedoms" as other die for it or to help us fight this virus or even keep us fed. I guess I want to know, when did we become such a weeny nation?

TrumpSandwich.jpg

I have been working without a mask all along. Perhaps you should bow down before me as I am clearly Kryptonian.

The question is "how many people have you infected?"

Only a nation of total weenii would give up its civil liberties to save itself from a virus with a .2% fatality rate. Only a nation of complete and utter weenuses would destroy its economy to save a few seniors who are already older than the average life expectancy from dying a few months earlier than they otherwise would have.

Too many young men and women have fought and died defending those freedoms for us to just surrender over a slight uptick in mortality like a bunch of craven little weenies.

When we stopped caring about leaving a legacy of freedom and prosperity for future generations and became so desperately terrified of our own mortality that we were willing to destroy the global economy and give up fundamental rights to save ourselves from a minor health threat.

How many more will need to die before you change your mind about this? 250,000? A million? I'm afraid we are about to find out your limit.

I think it has more to do with 2016 and a man in the White House who goes golfing when thousands are dying. Just my thoughts.

Plays golf instead of visiting San Diego Naval Medical Center or some other military hospital on Memorial Day, what a weeny...

Probably about the time liberals said parents couldnt spank there kids when they misbehaved, and the schools said they were in control of all our children.

We have our military fighting and dying in Iraq and Afghanistan. We have our front line health care workers working and dying trying to take care of those sick with Covid 19.We have people working at plants and dying trying to keep us fed. And what are we doing, whining about having to wear a mask and social distance. Complaining about not getting our hair cuts or getting our hair dyed and not getting our finger nails done. All that some of us can do is complain about our "freedoms" as other die for it or to help us fight this virus or even keep us fed. I guess I want to know, when did we become such a weeny nation?

Did anyone see the video footage of all those southern 'Mericans crowding into that pool yesterday? Ignoring medical advise and instead following Don's example? They might make us look like a weeny little nation, but they're a minority.

The thousands of Americans who wear their masks, our front line health care workers, folks who continue providing our food, the grocery store workers and so many others prove we are still a strong nation...

Probably about the time liberals said parents couldnt spank there kids when they misbehaved, and the schools said they were in control of all our children.

I come from planet zork, where children are disciplined by their elders and the parents get a break and if anyone misuses their privilege then they get it taken away to be abused by the children with no recourse.

Back
Top Bottom