• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When did Males become the aggressors

Un biased

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This has come to my attention a couple days ago when one of my siblings asked if hamsters males rape hamster females my answer was no if male is placed in females cage or the female dose not except a male the female would kill the male and after that my fathered had said that female horses can kick a male in the testicles making him un fertile and killing the male . My question is when in human biology did males become the aggressors and female less dominate . In most other species the female is bigger and in charge . I'm trying to create a timeline and perhaps a thoughtful discussion of when this happen since my time in the library and a computer is limited . Those who may complain I thought this had to do more with sexuality slightly more than Philosophy .

This has come to my attention a couple days ago when one of my siblings asked if hamsters males rape hamster females my answer was no if male is placed in females cage or the female dose not except a male the female would kill the male and after that my fathered had said that female horses can kick a male in the testicles making him un fertile and killing the male . My question is when in human biology did males become the aggressors and female less dominate . In most other species the female is bigger and in charge . I'm trying to create a timeline and perhaps a thoughtful discussion of when this happen since my time in the library and a computer is limited . Those who may complain I thought this had to do more with sexuality slightly more than Philosophy .

When mammals evolved.

I am not an expert in evolution why not take a college biology class.

I cant yet :( but the biology aspect I have been trying to figure out is difficult there isn't websites that are sufficient as well as books . I'm trying to figure when this went the other way for humans we have kept most of the other basic instincts .

I cant yet :( but the biology aspect I have been trying to figure out is difficult there isn't websites that are sufficient as well as books . I'm trying to figure when this went the other way for humans we have kept most of the other basic instincts .

There are free online classes online from Many top universities. Go to a college book store to get books.

Ask the high school biology teacher.

I can only take the class in junior year and I said this has come to my attention recently its July how can I ask besides its not like it has been a severely discussed topic Also I got to the kind of school that tries to avoid controversy at all cost .

I can only take the class in junior year and I said this has come to my attention recently its July how can I ask besides its not like it has been a severely discussed topic Also I got to the kind of school that tries to avoid controversy at all cost .

The info is out there. Just have to search.

The info is out there. Just have to search.

No it is not if it is it is just a small reference that is not explained or thoroughly talked about in a different topic from this one .

Huh? Since when are females normally bigger than males? I guess female sharks tend to be bigger. Female spiders, similarly. I can't, however, think of many females that are larger than the male of their species. Male bears, dogs, cats, kangaroos, elephants, humans, orcas, etc, are bigger.

No it is not if it is it is just a small reference that is not explained or thoroughly talked about in a different topic from this one .

Perhaps you don't understand. The answer will not be handed to you. You must read learn and think.

Perhaps you don't understand. The answer will not be handed to you. You must read learn and think.

Yes that's why I created a thread so that way people not just me can think . Answers are never just handed to someone perhaps you don't understand the post maybe I should be more specific with you .

I would guess it depends on the species. Some species have evolved to where the males are the aggressors and seek out females to impregnate them. Other species depend on the males "showing off" to the females like peacocks and other birds. I'm assuming the rarest is where females have the upper hand in reproduction, like the Angler fish, where males are absorbed by the females into the female's body.

Testosterone certainly has a hand in it. Testosterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why is your avatar a DD cup?

... I ask while drinking a cup.

I would guess it depends on the species. Some species have evolved to where the males are the aggressors and seek out females to impregnate them. Other species depend on the males "showing off" to the females like peacocks and other birds. I'm assuming the rarest is where females have the upper hand in reproduction, like the Angler fish, where males are absorbed by the females into the female's body.

Their are even a few species that can change genders in fish

Some animals fight for the prize, which would be the right to mate with the females of the group. Again, aggression. Testosterone is a steroid which accounts for the aggression.

DD is the Nectar of the Gods. :wink:

Some animals fight for the prize, which would be the right to mate with the females of the group. Again, aggression. Testosterone is a steroid which accounts for the aggression.

Makes me wonder if the animal kingdom would change if other species had access to roofies.

First of all, a little more punctuation and fewer run-on sentences would make your posts more readable. If you want to study something, I suggest a little grammar.

The evolution of the combative male is a known subject and the information is out there. It is chiefly a result of testosterone production and is seen mainly in mammals IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom