• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When Christianity goes bad.

Nonsense.

He beat the snot out of Hillary at the last election. You guys let a moron beat you? If Trump is so moronic that doesn't say much for the liberals he whipped up on, LOL.

So enjoy your 3-7 more years of Trump.

I think you're ignoring the apparent assistance from his Russian sugar daddy. How ironic that you declare him victorious when so many questions remain not only unanswered, but the very inquiry obstructed.

How, exactly, is it slander? Trump himself said he'd never asked for forgiveness...and frankly, that's the way narcissists are. What's more, Trump is malicious, thrice-married, is a serial womanizer, and does not have a happy marriage...whereas Obama is happily married to the same woman for 25 years. Trump despises the poor...and one need only look back at how incensed the Pharisees were when Jesus went to go preach among the poor, among those who were not "worthy" in the sight of the Pharisees.

Obama sincerely tries to comport himself as a Christian in word and deed...whereas Trump couldn't care less about how Christians are supposed to act. And let's not forget the fact that Trump's told literally hundreds of lies since he took his oath of office...sometimes contradicting his own words in less than 24 hours. Trump shows real compassion for no one, and has continually whined about how unfair the press is to him when all they're doing is simply pointing out the things he has done.

Look at Puerto Rico - those are American citizens there, and the island is STILL about 50% without power even now! Can you imagine any of our past presidents simply leaving over two million American citizens to simply wither on the vine like Trump is doing to them? Oh, wait, I forgot! Since PR doesn't have any electoral votes, why should Trump care? But none of our past presidents would be so callous, so dismissive of the lives and livelihoods of two million American citizens.

Only Trump would.

Indeed, by their actions shall ye know them...but first, you need to acknowledge those actions, and you can't do that if you only listen to the right-wing media that never points out those actions.

Left wing talking points.

I think you're ignoring the apparent assistance from his Russian sugar daddy. How ironic that you declare him victorious when so many questions remain not only unanswered, but the very inquiry obstructed.

Russia, Russia... get a new dog. That one doesn't hunt.

And Trump's greatest victory so far is keeping Crooked "BleachBit" Hillary out of the White House so she can't lie, steal, cheat, and screw up America.

Clintons penicillen resistant syphilis.jpg

And Trump's greatest victory so far is keeping Crooked "BleachBit" Hillary out of the White House so she can't lie, steal, cheat, and screw up America.

View attachment 67226954
Is that what Jesus said? "Vote for the serial adulterer because he is Republican, white and not that bitch."

Your reply sounds like someone ignoring Christ's teachings while giving lip service.

I will never forget people like you making excuses for a real sexual predator named Bill Clinton, and today you repeat lies and rumors about a guy just because he has an "R" next to his name.

And don't bother trying to speak for Jesus, I know what Jesus said about people like you, too.

I will never forget people like you making excuses for a real sexual predator named Bill Clinton, and today you repeat lies and rumors about a guy just because he has an "R" next to his name.

And don't bother trying to speak for Jesus, I know what Jesus said about people like you, too.
lol..."B...b...but Bill Clinton."

I love the new Christian moral relativism. Good job.

We know what Jesus said about people like itsjustme.

Totally agree--they are FAKE Christians. No real Christian would have ever looked at Donald Trump and considered him a viable candidate for POTUS, much less vote for him.

evangelical-support-for-donald-trump-3.jpg

Maybe this is supposed to be about the Anti-Christ showing up--lead by white male pastors all over this nation--with their very ignorant bible thumping congregations in tow. They may be able to quote a few bible verses, but man o man did they miss the big picture on what it means to be a real Christian.

The Trumpster certainly rings more true to the anti-Christ than anything that Jesus dude might have said.

lol..."B...b...but Bill Clinton."

I love the new Christian moral relativism. Good job.

I love hypocritical leftist judgement. You always know when to trust them - never.

It goes bad when people leave the values and teaching of the church when they elect a evil, cruel Godless pagan as their leader. You can't claim in the same voice to be Christian while your supporting this monster. If you chose his message of hate over the message of God then in your next sentence proclaiming your a christian. Is a lie. Don't respond with he is a Christian or he is anti abortion or even the rights golden rule , guns everywhere. He is in no way a Christian, he is his only God ,he is pro abortion and he cares nothing about guns unless he can somehow make a profit out of it.
The fact is these Christians bought into this insane man because of his hate messages, just like anyone else who voted for him.

You may wish to consider seeking help.

How do you know who is and who is not "Godless?"

The atheists are universally "very liberal" as you describe yourself. You may wish to distance yourself from your ideology.

View attachment 67226954

And, in true irony, your boy has done all of those things in his first year.

I am familiar with the bible's comments about lies.

Then maybe you should heed them, along with the thing about bearing false witness.

Then maybe you should heed them, along with the thing about bearing false witness.

I also know about proverbs 19:11 and 29:11, and and proverbs 15:1 too.

Do you also know about 2 Peter 2: 1-4

How about Psalm 32:1?

How about Psalm 32:1?

One of my favorites but there are many throughout Scripture that give the same hope. Here a a few more.
Matthew 6:12

Romans 4:7

Romans 4:8

Deuteronomy 33:29

Psalm 85:2

Psalm 103:3

Amazing Grace how sweet a sound.

Edit- Psalm 32 is one of my very favorites.

Last edited:
It goes bad when people leave the values and teaching of the church when they elect a evil, cruel Godless pagan as their leader. You can't claim in the same voice to be Christian while your supporting this monster. If you chose his message of hate over the message of God then in your next sentence proclaiming your a christian. Is a lie. Don't respond with he is a Christian or he is anti abortion or even the rights golden rule , guns everywhere. He is in no way a Christian, he is his only God ,he is pro abortion and he cares nothing about guns unless he can somehow make a profit out of it.
The fact is these Christians bought into this insane man because of his hate messages, just like anyone else who voted for him.

Religion does not go bad ,people go bad...............

Yep - that's what the right-wing does - when presented solid facts and strong logic, they pooh-pooh it by saying "talking points!"...as if that makes the facts and logic go away.

Except they ARE left wing talking points. The sad thing is that people on ground level think they are legit.

Back
Top Bottom