• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When are we Americans going to get outraged about tax deductible USA corporations relocating to fascist dictatorship countrIes?????

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
When are we Americans going to get outraged about tax deductible corporations relocating to a
fascist dictatorship country????? It's OUR jobs, OUR tax dollars taking a hit and OUR economy always
struggling along.

When are we Americans going to get outraged about tax deductible corporations relocating to a
fascist dictatorship country????? It's OUR jobs, OUR tax dollars taking a hit and OUR economy always
struggling along.

Perhaps, when you give us some examples to get “outraged” over. ;)

struggling along.
What is a tax deductible corporation?

:unsure:

What's more important WE or THEM? This is why we have more than 800 military bases abroad.

Make the corporations come home! Rescind their tax deductions!!!!!!

What is a tax deductible corporation?

:unsure:
Corporations that receive USA tax deductions no matter that they are located outside the USA borders.

struggling along.
Are you suggesting that we freedom living Americans pass a law that takes away the freedom of corporations to conduct business in any country they choose? THAT would be un American

Last edited:
The important thing here is that the owners and investors all get wealthier than the rest of the world's population combined.

Please define fascist dictatorship. That post alone will keep us entertained for hours.

struggling along.
You should be supporting Trump. He wants American companies to keep doing business in America.

You should be supporting Trump. He wants American companies to keep doing business in America.
American companies are free to do business as they desire. You are advocating removing that freedom from them. So, why do you want to take that freedom away from them?

American companies are free to do business as they desire. You are advocating removing that freedom from them. So, why do you want to take that freedom away from them?
I've said nothing about "removing freedom".

Stop lying.

OK, let them keep that freedom, but corporations need to be subject to democratic oversight, and they are a menace to those democracies with sizes larger than many or most countries and 'freedom' to interfere in elections to prevent that democratic oversight.

OK, let them keep that freedom, but corporations need to be subject to democratic oversight, and they are a menace to those democracies with sizes larger than many or most countries and 'freedom' to interfere in elections to prevent that democratic oversight.
Agreed. Regulation is a definite necessity.

I've said nothing about "removing freedom".

Stop lying.
Well yeah, you kind of did. You stated, and I quote: "You should be supporting Trump. He wants American companies to keep doing business in America". That statement implies that you want their legal ability to operate outside of the US to be removed.

Well yeah, you kind of did. You stated, and I quote: "You should be supporting Trump. He wants American companies to keep doing business in America". That statement implies that you want their legal ability to operate outside of the US to be removed.
I implied no such thing, and Trump has NEVER said any such thing.

You really do need to stop lying.

When are we Americans going to get outraged about tax deductible USA corporations relocating to fascist dictatorship countrIes?????​

R.ef3a12f621183df0dea5fac0d7f799b7

I can't read the date on the paper, but that will answer your question as to when.

He certainly hasn't led by example, tho'. Least of all to Ivanka, who got patents in China to make her classless junk.

Personally, I believe American companies should be HQ'd in America. I have no problem if they have divisions that lie closer to where they manufacture or gather supplies, but all accounting and taxation should flow through their US HQ and be subject to applicable law.

He certainly hasn't led by example, tho'. Least of all to Ivanka, who got patents in China to make her classless junk.
Not true.

Trump induced American companies to return to the US and he also induced foreign companies to invest in the US.

I'd say that's leading by example.

Not true.

Trump induced American companies to return to the US and he also induced foreign companies to invest in the US.

No. Leading by example means doing yourself what you want others to do. Trump doesn't lead by example. He buys from the CCP.

struggling along.
I don't think you're mad a the right things.

We elected politicians who allow this.
Their re-election campaigns are funded by the same corporations you're apparently outraged at.

They'll continue to do things that those companies want until they don't get funded by them.

IMO you should be mad at the systems which allow this, and secondly at the companies who paid money to lobby for laws that made said system a reality.

Edit: Being mad at humans for being easily misled is like being mad at the ocean for being wet and salty.
Maybe if we had some really high end education system that ensured everyone was trained at spotting the myriad ways people can be misled, it wouldn't be an issue.
But probably not.

I implied no such thing, and Trump has NEVER said any such thing.

You really do need to stop lying.
Well than let me ask you, how do you suppose we're going to force American companies from setting up shop in foreign countries without legislation which forces them to do so. If you'd just think your thoughts through to their logical conclusions we wouldn't have an issue.

Well than let me ask you, how do you suppose we're going to force American companies from setting up shop in foreign countries without legislation which forces them to do so. If you'd just think your thoughts through to their logical conclusions we wouldn't have an issue.
Trump already showed us we don't have to "force" anything. We just have to make it worth their while.

But then, some people...you, apparently...think force is the answer. I don't.

Not true.

Trump policies drove many companies to start manufacturing outside of the USA

Back
Top Bottom