• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When are the conservatives going to talk about social issues?[W:216]

Re: When are the conservatives going to talk about social issues?

At some point the conservatives are going to have to talk about their unpopular views on social issues. Just by not talking about their outdated and regressive attitude does not make it go away.

The problem is not what people believe or not. I dont care if you want to make so many rules you cant even scratch your butt without sinning as long as you are the one following the rules you social conservatives make. The problem with Christianity and Islam is the fact they think they are 100% right on everything and anyone who thinks otherwise are hellbound infidales. That is why when we try to change rules that apply to our personal space like gay rights,sodomry laws,inerracial marriage or the drug laws the religous right screams bloody murder. I have news for you my devout friends. Freedom is a two edged sword. You can not weed out freedom of religion from our civil liberties and our right to privacy. If you all kept your puritian BS to your self and allowed us to legalize marajuana because the war on drugs is lost or give gays the right to get married then I would not have a problem. Lets make this country free like it is supposed to be.

I couldn't help but notice that you said in a previous post that you started smoking pot and became a liberal. Tell me, does smoking weed also inhibit your ability to accurately read statistical data? This would explain the 54% figure that you just threw out there.

That number is true and it came from the CNN poll. Every major poll shows more people favor gay marriage. Those 30 states you are talking about are rural and redneck with a small population. Dont let FOX blind you. The whole norteast and the west coast favor gay marriage and all the big cities. Over 50% favor legalizing pot also so the right is losing on social issues and you know it.

The problem is not what people believe or not. I dont care if you want to make so many rules you cant even scratch your butt without sinning as long as you are the one following the rules you social conservatives make. The problem with Christianity and Islam is the fact they think they are 100% right on everything and anyone who thinks otherwise are hellbound infidales. That is why when we try to change rules that apply to our personal space like gay rights,sodomry laws,inerracial marriage or the drug laws the religous right screams bloody murder. I have news for you my devout friends. Freedom is a two edged sword. You can not weed out freedom of religion from our civil liberties and our right to privacy. If you all kept your puritian BS to your self and allowed us to legalize marajuana because the war on drugs is lost or give gays the right to get married then I would not have a problem. Lets make this country free like it is supposed to be.

We have wat too many rules on how to run our lives. I thought all you conservatives where against the nanny state. What is a bigger nanny state policy than the war on drugs? What is bigger nanny state policy than telling a woman she can't have an abortion or gays they can't get married? It is time for conservatives to practice what they preach. If you are for freedom like you say then prove it and get the **** out of our way and stop fighting us and stop legislating personal morality. If we don't want to government in our bed rooms then we sure as heck don't want the church. I say freedom for all and the only sin we should be concerned about is the sin that hurts others otherwise it is between you and the good lord.

That number is true and it came from the CNN poll. Every major poll shows more people favor gay marriage. Those 30 states you are talking about are rural and redneck with a small population. Dont let FOX blind you. The whole norteast and the west coast favor gay marriage and all the big cities. Over 50% favor legalizing pot also so the right is losing on social issues and you know it.
Wrong.

Polls show that people support civil unions.(even the CNN poll that you are trying to misrepresent) The percentage of Americans that support gay "marriage" is around 35%.

I get most of my news from TV and yahoo. I do not really know how to do it and this Kansas thing is old news.

When viewing Yahoo News, left click on that thing up high on your browser that starts with http or www. Now that you have highlighted it, right click on it and select 'copy.' Now right click in the body of your post and select 'paste.'

There were no words for 'homosexual' in the Hebrew spoken by Moses. Nor does Aramaic or ancient Greek have a word that literally translates to homosexual.

Any NIV conservative translation with the word 'homosexual' is inaccurate. The word homosexual is inserted by modern day homophobes trying to justify their own fears.

IMO - Your bible studies teacher has already done that.

Leviticus 18:22 "'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

I'm not a fan of binding OT law on anyone, but if the word "homosexual" isn't found in the verses above in the original Hebrew, the behavior most definitely is and it is condemned along with other deviant sexual behaviors.

Please don't get me started here, as Romans 1 goes into plenty of detail about homosexual behavior.

The scriptures are binding to those who profess God as soverign. For those who are outside of his will, trying to change the words of the texts to make one feel less guilty about his/her sin or making one feel guilty about its interpretation is futile.

Last edited:

At some point the conservatives are going to have to talk about their unpopular views on social issues. Just by not talking about their outdated and regressive attitude does not make it go away.

If Ryan can get Romney to gut entitlement programs like welfare and medicare, I'll give them a pass on social issues this year.

Well, I see since we are liberal, it's OK to bash Christians for passing these laws when it seems that there are plenty of dumb-azz laws here in the queen of liberal states; California. More liberal hypocrisy.

Exactly.

Which is why the idea of two men or two women being recognized by the term "marriage" is so controversial. Call it something else and the whole thing would blow over with little fanfare.

Because we have way to many laws written in which marriage must be defined. When we have career politicians making laws to address every conceivable situation, this type of argument is what you get.

Last edited:

When are you liberals going to talk about economic issues?

15% Real Unemployment and suddenly liberals want to talk about abortion?

Hilarious

What's even funnier is GOP math. Lower taxes(mostly on wealthy), cut some domestic spending but dramatically raise military spending = we go further in debt.

It's a mathematical impossibly to get out of debt without raising taxes. Republicans sign a pledge to not raise taxes and claim they are coming to the budget discussion tables making a 'good faith' effort. They are full of ****. They have been deliberately trying to stall the economy for four years to win back the WH.

What's even fnier is GOP math. Lower taxes(mostly on wealthy), cut some domestic spending but dramatically raise military spending = we go further in debt.

It's a mathematical impossibly to get out of debt without raising taxes. Republicans sign a pledge to not raise taxes and claim they are coming to the budget discussion tables making a 'good faith' effort. They are full of ****. They have been deliberately trying to stall the economy for four years to win back the WH.

Its not impossible. Are you paying attention to the states, ran by Republican Governors, who have balanced their budgets WITHOUT raising taxes?

48% of Americans pay no income tax, and i havent found a liberal yet who can tell me how that isnt a huge opportunity for them.

Raising taxes on the rich doesnt even begin to effect our budget deficit. And the morons on the left refuse to cut a dime in spending. Unless of course it means cutting $716 Billion from Medicare to pay for Obamacare. Then its fine to take from Seniors.

Liberals are just liars. Its the simplest way i can put it. They lie.

Its not impossible. Are you paying attention to the states, ran by Republican Governors, who have balanced their budgets WITHOUT raising taxes?

Talking point #1 - not exactly true and many states received federal stimulus money in 2009 -2010 that helped keep people working. Governor of Virginia leaves out that his state has the biggest Naval base in the world. Kind of relevant.

48% of Americans pay no income tax, and i havent found a liberal yet who can tell me how that isnt a huge opportunity for them.

Talking point #2... sigh... not this one again. Zero or negative income tax liability is not the same as 'pays no taxes'

Raising taxes on the rich doesnt even begin to effect our budget deficit. And the morons on the left refuse to cut a dime in spending. Unless of course it means cutting $716 Billion from Medicare to pay for Obamacare. Then its fine to take from Seniors.

Fark me do you have the facts wrong. The dems agreed to huge cuts in domestic spending and GOP agreed to big cuts in defense if the budget deal wasn't reached by the super-comittee. Which party is trying wiggle out.

Liberals are just liars. Its the simplest way i can put it. They lie.

You made 3 factually incorrect assertions then called the other team liars.

I get most of my news from TV and yahoo. I do not really know how to do it and this Kansas thing is old news.

To post a link: Do a Google search on an assertion you've made -- pick out a link that confirms what you're saying; make it as credible a "source" as you can -- like don't go to a web page that's url address is IHateRepublicans.com (ha!). When you get to the web page, click in the address bar...it'll turn all blue. Right click your mouse and select "Copy." Go back to the post you've started on DP and right click again -- select "Paste." Voile'!

Talking point #1 - not exactly true and many states received federal stimulus money in 2009 -2010 that helped keep people working. Governor of Virginia leaves out that his state has the biggest Naval base in the world. Kind of relevant.

Talking point #2... sigh... not this one again. Zero or negative income tax liability is not the same as 'pays no taxes'

Fark me do you have the facts wrong. The dems agreed to huge cuts in domestic spending and GOP agreed to big cuts in defense if the budget deal wasn't reached by the super-comittee. Which party is trying wiggle out.

You made 3 factually incorrect assertions then called the other team liars.

Pays no INCOME tax is exactly the same as having no INCOME tax liability. Income taxes are larger than any other. And 48% of Americans pay NOTHING! If thats not a friggin leg up, i dont know what is.

You said it wasnt possible to reduce debt without raising taxes, but you just proved it was possible with your last post. Thanks for that.

Its possible by widening the tax base while not raising the rate. Do you know how to friggin add and multiply, or are you still struggling with third grade fractions and percentages?

The fact that taxing the rich is liberals' "ace in the hole", PROVES they have no idea how to widen the tax base. You probably dont even know what widening the tax base means. It means, CREATING JOBS! Moron liberals still think government createa jobs, which is why they still havent created any. Its like sitting around a water cooler waiting for it to produce milk.

Then, liberals in this forum Suggest what Obama should do is create "make-work" jobs. Ya, a make-work job is where you pay a person to dig a hole then fill it up again. Good call!

Stripped Medicare of $716 Billion, then they lie and say they didnt. Howard Dean had the balls to admit it last week though.

Ya, preach on brotha. Obama! Obama! Obama! You wont ever have to worry about paying your rent ever again! Because you cant build anything without Obama, so quit trying America, just put your faith in Obama!

Remember when Obama said he would go "line by line" through the budget and cut waste? Hahahaha....good one Barry.

Pays no INCOME tax is exactly the same as having no INCOME tax liability. Income taxes are larger than any other. And 48% of Americans pay NOTHING! If thats not a friggin leg up, i dont know what is.

Actually that is 48% of American HOUSEHOLDS which includes people like dependent children, the disabled, stay at home mothers, etc.

Pays no INCOME tax is exactly the same as having no INCOME tax liability.

Um... no. It's not.

If you don't have a paycheck, it means you're not working.

That 48% includes the unemployed, under-employed, and those who own no money on April 15 or get a refund. There was still medicare and SS deductions for every family who took at paycheck.

The marriage tax credit part of the stimulus is the reason for the anomaly. This has all been explained many many times.

Moderator's Warning:
Let's keep the thread on topic, and stop talking about each other. If you fail to heed this advice then there will be infractions, and or thread bans in your future.

Um... no. It's not.

If you don't have a paycheck, it means you're not working.

That 48% includes the unemployed, under-employed, and those who own no money on April 15 or get a refund. There was still medicare and SS deductions for every family who took at paycheck.

The marriage tax credit part of the stimulus is the reason for the anomaly. This has all been explained many many times.
This is not true.

People who "owe no money" or "get a refund" are not necessarily included in that 48%. If throughout the course of a year I have a total of $10,000 deducted from my paychecks for federal income tax and find out after completing my return that I only owe $9,000, I get a REFUND of $1,000 because they have already taken $10,000 from me. I still paid in $9,000.

The fact that 48% pay nothing at all should be disturbing to EVERYONE, liberals included.,

This is not true.

People who "owe no money" or "get a refund" are not necessarily included in that 48%. If throughout the course of a year I have a total of $10,000 deducted from my paychecks for federal income tax and find out after completing my return that I only owe $9,000, I get a REFUND of $1,000 because they have already taken $10,000 from me. I still paid in $9,000.

The fact that 48% pay nothing at all should be disturbing to EVERYONE, liberals included.,

No.

The whole talking point is based on the anomaly caused by the marriage tax credit in the stimulus. People who didn't owe money on April 15 are part of the 48%.

This has been fact-checked to death. But that doesn't seem to matter any more.

I am not a Conservative, but I have to vote Conservative.

I vote Conservative because knowing the Agenda of the Obama Administration and not to vote Conservative is to be akin to being a traitor of our beloved America.

You want to talk about Social Issues ?

Well Social and ECONOMIC ISSUES should be the topics discussed in an Election.

As well as the OUTRAGEOUS LIES, and the despicable behaviour of the Contemptible Monumental Mendacious Racist Fraud Obama and his despicable surrogates.

Obama and his surrogates use the typical broad brush creating sweeping generalizations that amount to an Everest of CRAP when a comparison of the DETAILS of each inappropriate or dubious category of political behaviour is examined.

This technique has been used by Obama surrogates in more than one of the threads. And, I have challenged as many of those as I read with the following:

Regarding the comparison of distortions and outright lies must always take into consideration the factors involved as stated in my previous comments in the different threads:

Granted there are some distortions, and obfuscations in every election by both sides in every election.

However, the magnitude, the frequency, the divisiveness, the trumped up "class warfare" and the particular PROVEN LIES by the Obama surrogates and the preposterous Obama Agenda trumps anything else in Political Smears throughout American History.......except the political smears against that lovely indomitable courageous Gov Sarah Palin where Obamarrhoidal smears went so far as to lambast her children, and her Down syndrome child in particular. Even in the case of Paul Ryan's "marathon" crappola: compare this minutiae with the actual smear of Romney being a murderer of a cancer-ridden woman, etc ...

Plus, comparing economic errors one must also consider the respective frequency and magnitude and not simply sweep them away under the overall category that "errors occur on both sides". To wit, consider the frequency and magnitude of Obamarrhoidal DISASTERS, again mentioned in my previous post:

Thus spending $5 Trillion in 31/2 years DOUBLE what Dubya spent in 8 ....... Having America with LESS jobs NOW than when Obama took office in 2008, having more than TWICE Americans on food stamps than when Obama took office, with ONE in SIX Americans living in Poverty, a condition unequalled in our History since the Great Depression ..... running a re-election campaign based on hatred of those who succeed and actually create jobs ......concentrating on nitpicking criticisms such as the "marathon" mispeaks instead of discussing, and/or at least taking responsibility for his failed Agenda ....... Regariding Welfare: Removing the necessity to make an attempt to [WORK as a requirement to get Welfare by a new Obama Directive is indicative of the typical Obama idea of the function of our Government. For that is what Obama does by his new definitions of what WORK. Forr example, Obama redefined WORK as "getting a massage", "helping a friend" "gettting some rest", and unbelievable crap like that .......all this indicates that justifying Obama's failed Agenda and policies by repeating phoney BS by his surrogates is not only beneath contempt.....it is pathetic.

As to the transparent effort of Obama and his despicable surrogates to gloss over Obama's UNCONSTITUTIONAL "Dream Act" Directive as being something DISCUSSED on a Bi-partisan level ???? It is one thing to consider some future legislation and iron out the particulars THEN PUT IT TO A VOTE.....and another to pass the "Dream Act" WITHOUT THE NECESSARY VOTE BY THE FULL CONGRESS on the final document with all the details ironed out. This Obama DREAM ACT is nothing but an OUTRAGEOUSLY ARROGANT LATINO VOTE GRAB !!!

And, to paraphrase a fellow liberal, you may not give a flying f*** whether the DNC allows the association of blatant and flagrant proudly avowed America-Haters, i.e., ENEMIES OF AMERICA such as the Cop Killing, Al Queda & HAMAS supporter Siraj Wahhaj and his Islamofascistic Swine followers to be accepted under the DNC aegis for the opportunistic Muslim Vote grab, but any American worth the name of being an American decries that sort of abomination as being BEYOND OUTRAGEOUS !!!
Addendum:

In case I didn't make it clear in my post above:

Obama cannot possibly run on his OBVIOUS DISASTROUS 4 YEAR RECORD, hence he is attempting to get re-elected by OUTRAGEOUS BRIBERY AND CRONY "SOLYNDRA" TYPE PAYOLA: He has BRIBED THE BIG UNIONS and the various ENTITLEMENT-LADEN GROUPS, Obama has his RACIST NEGRO VOTE LOCKED UP .....NO MATTER HOW IDIOTIC HIS ECONOMIC POLICIES ARE.....HE HAS BRIBED THE LATINO VOTE BY HIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL "DREAM ACT" ......OBAMA HAS KISSED THE BUTT OF OUR ISLAMOFASCIST ENEMIES IN ORDER TO GRAB THE MUSLIM VOTE BY ARROGANTLY ALLOWING BLATANT & FLAGRANT AVOWED ENEMIES OF AMERICA SUCH AS THE COP KLLING, AL AQUEDA & HAMAS SUPPORTING IMAM SIRAJ WAHHAJ and his ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE CONGREGANT SUPPORTERS, WITH FBI INDICTED RECORDS, AS BEING PART OF THE DNC ACTIVITIES ......And, basically BUYING the votes of the young, single women, and college kids.

This is the adittional information on the Muslim Darling Imam Siraj WahhaJ the DNC embraced for its arrogantly transparent Muslim Vote Grab:

Democrats Embrace Siraj Wahhaj: Supporter of Cop-Killer, Al Qaeda and Hamas

Posted by Laura L. Rubenfeld Bio ↓ on Aug 29th, 2012 Comments ↓

In just a few days, the Democratic National Convention “kick off events” week will include its first ever “Jumah (Arabic for gathering) at the DNC” – three Islamic-centered events beginning with a Friday afternoon prayer and sermon, an evening Islamic banquet and an all-day Islamic festival.

Many of the individuals scheduled to speak during the DNC week have extremely spurious backgrounds, including, astonishingly, support for Al Qaeda and for the U.S. State Department-designated terrorist organization, Hamas.

The celebrity Imam or “Grand Imam” slated for the event is Imam Siraj Wahhaj.

As this article will demonstrate, Wahhaj has a thirty-year, well-documented history of supporting terror and preaching religious and racial intolerance against Americans. For decades, Wahhaj has preached violence and insurrection against the U.S. with the goal of replacing the Constitution with shari’ah law, as the law of the land.

Here is Wahhaj in his own words:

“Islam is better than democracy- Allah will cause his deen [Islam as a complete way of life], Islam to prevail over every kind of system, and you know what? It will happen.”

The following is a two-part profile on the man who will headline “Jumah at the Democratic National Convention.”

And howzabout this:

Siraj Wahhaj Expresses Pride to Be on a List of Alleged Terrorists

Imam Siraj Wahhaj was alleged to be associated with the terrorist cabal organizing the 1993 World Trade Center bomb plot. For that reason, his name was included on a list of the 172 unindicted co-conspirators in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Soon after, Wahhaj commented during one of his at-Taqwa sermons, “I’m not frightened by no list, by no government! I thank Allah. I’m honored that they thought enough of me to put me on a list.” [xxxvii]

Siraj Wahhaj’s Self-proclaimed Support for U.S.-based Al Qaeda Operatives

Rafik Abdus Sabir and Tarik Shah are two terror operatives, indicted in 2005 for plotting to open an Al Qaeda training camp in the U.S. Both Sabir and Shah had sworn allegiance to Osama Bin Laden. [xxxviii] Sabir, a Columbia University-educated medical doctor in Boca Raton, Florida, pledged that he would fly to Saudi Arabia to provide medical aid and train Al Qaeda terrorists. The other operative, Tarik Shah, was the son of a former Malcolm X aide[xxxix] and was also himself associated with the Nation of Islam. [xl] At a 2005 CAIR Banquet in Georgia, Siraj Wahhaj showed support for these two men.

]So, compare the above behaviour of the DNC with that of RNC. Compare the MAGNITUDE & FREQUENCY of Political Misbehaviour of the DEMS and the REPS !!!

Last edited:

To post a link: Do a Google search on an assertion you've made -- pick out a link that confirms what you're saying; make it as credible a "source" as you can -- like don't go to a web page that's url address is IHateRepublicans.com (ha!). When you get to the web page, click in the address bar...it'll turn all blue. Right click your mouse and select "Copy." Go back to the post you've started on DP and right click again -- select "Paste." Voile'!

Thank you.

I am not a Conservative, but I have to vote Conservative.

I vote Conservative because knowing the Agenda of the Obama Administration and not to vote Conservative is to be akin to being a traitor of our beloved America.

You want to talk about Social Issues ?

Well Social and ECONOMIC ISSUES should be the topics discussed in an Election.

As well as the OUTRAGEOUS LIES, and the despicable behaviour of the Contemptible Monumental Mendacious Racist Fraud Obama and his despicable surrogates.

Obama and his surrogates use the typical broad brush creating sweeping generalizations that amount to an Everest of CRAP when a comparison of the DETAILS of each inappropriate or dubious category of political behaviour is examined.

This technique has been used by Obama surrogates in more than one of the threads. And, I have challenged as many of those as I read with the following:

Regarding the comparison of distortions and outright lies must always take into consideration the factors involved as stated in my previous comments in the different threads:

Granted there are some distortions, and obfuscations in every election by both sides in every election.

However, the magnitude, the frequency, the divisiveness, the trumped up "class warfare" and the particular PROVEN LIES by the Obama surrogates and the preposterous Obama Agenda trumps anything else in Political Smears throughout American History.......except the political smears against that lovely indomitable courageous Gov Sarah Palin where Obamarrhoidal smears went so far as to lambast her children, and her Down syndrome child in particular. Even in the case of Paul Ryan's "marathon" crappola: compare this minutiae with the actual smear of Romney being a murderer of a cancer-ridden woman, etc ...

Plus, comparing economic errors one must also consider the respective frequency and magnitude and not simply sweep them away under the overall category that "errors occur on both sides". To wit, consider the frequency and magnitude of Obamarrhoidal DISASTERS, again mentioned in my previous post:

Thus spending $5 Trillion in 31/2 years DOUBLE what Dubya spent in 8 ....... Having America with LESS jobs NOW than when Obama took office in 2008, having more than TWICE Americans on food stamps than when Obama took office, with ONE in SIX Americans living in Poverty, a condition unequalled in our History since the Great Depression ..... running a re-election campaign based on hatred of those who succeed and actually create jobs ......concentrating on nitpicking criticisms such as the "marathon" mispeaks instead of discussing, and/or at least taking responsibility for his failed Agenda ....... Regariding Welfare: Removing the necessity to make an attempt to [WORK as a requirement to get Welfare by a new Obama Directive is indicative of the typical Obama idea of the function of our Government. For that is what Obama does by his new definitions of what WORK. Forr example, Obama redefined WORK as "getting a massage", "helping a friend" "gettting some rest", and unbelievable crap like that .......all this indicates that justifying Obama's failed Agenda and policies by repeating phoney BS by his surrogates is not only beneath contempt.....it is pathetic.

As to the transparent effort of Obama and his despicable surrogates to gloss over Obama's UNCONSTITUTIONAL "Dream Act" Directive as being something DISCUSSED on a Bi-partisan level ???? It is one thing to consider some future legislation and iron out the particulars THEN PUT IT TO A VOTE.....and another to pass the "Dream Act" WITHOUT THE NECESSARY VOTE BY THE FULL CONGRESS on the final document with all the details ironed out. This Obama DREAM ACT is nothing but an OUTRAGEOUSLY ARROGANT LATINO VOTE GRAB !!!

And, to paraphrase a fellow liberal, you may not give a flying f*** whether the DNC allows the association of blatant and flagrant proudly avowed America-Haters, i.e., ENEMIES OF AMERICA such as the Cop Killing, Al Queda & HAMAS supporter Siraj Wahhaj and his Islamofascistic Swine followers to be accepted under the DNC aegis for the opportunistic Muslim Vote grab, but any American worth the name of being an American decries that sort of abomination as being BEYOND OUTRAGEOUS !!!
Addendum:

In case I didn't make it clear in my post above:

Obama cannot possibly run on his OBVIOUS DISASTROUS 4 YEAR RECORD, hence he is attempting to get re-elected by OUTRAGEOUS BRIBERY AND CRONY "SOLYNDRA" TYPE PAYOLA: He has BRIBED THE BIG UNIONS and the various ENTITLEMENT-LADEN GROUPS, Obama has his RACIST NEGRO VOTE LOCKED UP .....NO MATTER HOW IDIOTIC HIS ECONOMIC POLICIES ARE.....HE HAS BRIBED THE LATINO VOTE BY HIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL "DREAM ACT" ......OBAMA HAS KISSED THE BUTT OF OUR ISLAMOFASCIST ENEMIES IN ORDER TO GRAB THE MUSLIM VOTE BY ARROGANTLY ALLOWING BLATANT & FLAGRANT AVOWED ENEMIES OF AMERICA SUCH AS THE COP KLLING, AL AQUEDA & HAMAS SUPPORTING IMAM SIRAJ WAHHAJ and his ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE CONGREGANT SUPPORTERS, WITH FBI INDICTED RECORDS, AS BEING PART OF THE DNC ACTIVITIES ......And, basically BUYING the votes of the young, single women, and college kids.

This is the adittional information on the Muslim Darling Imam Siraj WahhaJ the DNC embraced for its arrogantly transparent Muslim Vote Grab:

Democrats Embrace Siraj Wahhaj: Supporter of Cop-Killer, Al Qaeda and Hamas

Posted by Laura L. Rubenfeld Bio ↓ on Aug 29th, 2012 Comments ↓

In just a few days, the Democratic National Convention “kick off events” week will include its first ever “Jumah (Arabic for gathering) at the DNC” – three Islamic-centered events beginning with a Friday afternoon prayer and sermon, an evening Islamic banquet and an all-day Islamic festival.

Many of the individuals scheduled to speak during the DNC week have extremely spurious backgrounds, including, astonishingly, support for Al Qaeda and for the U.S. State Department-designated terrorist organization, Hamas.

The celebrity Imam or “Grand Imam” slated for the event is Imam Siraj Wahhaj.

As this article will demonstrate, Wahhaj has a thirty-year, well-documented history of supporting terror and preaching religious and racial intolerance against Americans. For decades, Wahhaj has preached violence and insurrection against the U.S. with the goal of replacing the Constitution with shari’ah law, as the law of the land.

Here is Wahhaj in his own words:

“Islam is better than democracy- Allah will cause his deen [Islam as a complete way of life], Islam to prevail over every kind of system, and you know what? It will happen.”

The following is a two-part profile on the man who will headline “Jumah at the Democratic National Convention.”

And howzabout this:

Siraj Wahhaj Expresses Pride to Be on a List of Alleged Terrorists

Imam Siraj Wahhaj was alleged to be associated with the terrorist cabal organizing the 1993 World Trade Center bomb plot. For that reason, his name was included on a list of the 172 unindicted co-conspirators in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Soon after, Wahhaj commented during one of his at-Taqwa sermons, “I’m not frightened by no list, by no government! I thank Allah. I’m honored that they thought enough of me to put me on a list.” [xxxvii]

Siraj Wahhaj’s Self-proclaimed Support for U.S.-based Al Qaeda Operatives

Rafik Abdus Sabir and Tarik Shah are two terror operatives, indicted in 2005 for plotting to open an Al Qaeda training camp in the U.S. Both Sabir and Shah had sworn allegiance to Osama Bin Laden. [xxxviii] Sabir, a Columbia University-educated medical doctor in Boca Raton, Florida, pledged that he would fly to Saudi Arabia to provide medical aid and train Al Qaeda terrorists. The other operative, Tarik Shah, was the son of a former Malcolm X aide[xxxix] and was also himself associated with the Nation of Islam. [xl] At a 2005 CAIR Banquet in Georgia, Siraj Wahhaj showed support for these two men.

]So, compare the above behaviour of the DNC with that of RNC. Compare the MAGNITUDE & FREQUENCY of Political Misbehaviour of the DEMS and the REPS !!!

Do you really believe all this conspericy theory stuff? I don't understand how smart people fall for this BS. Don't feel bad you are not alone. 40% of the moron far right still thinks the president is not an american.

Oh, it's a "far right" position, now is it?

I guess that means, like, 60+% of America is now far right? Cool.:peace

Dream on my right wing friend. I take it you have not been to the west coast or the northeast. Medical marijuana and gays are everywhere and these areas have a far bigger population than hick america and you know it. The majority of Americans support gay marriage and legalized marijuana.

He cannot stand on the economy, his very fiirst action was a nearly $1,000,000,000,000 stimulus... that wassupposed to create jobs... all it created was political payback... but of course there would have been more job losses if he hadnt given that much money to the banks... had it worked he would have taken credit for it all... but since it didnt he will run and say it was bushes fault. win-win right?

He cannot stand on the economy, his very fiirst action was a nearly $1,000,000,000,000 stimulus... that wassupposed to create jobs... all it created was political payback... but of course there would have been more job losses if he hadnt given that much money to the banks... had it worked he would have taken credit for it all... but since it didnt he will run and say it was bushes fault. win-win right?

What about the auto bailout. All those rednecks would look funny driving Toyota trucks and what would country singers sing about if they could not sing about their chevy. Somehow I don't think that sounds right. Now I am a liberal and have drove Japanese cars for a long tome but I can't believe conservatives are not crying out with joy not that Obama saved your precious all American Ve-hick-ales.

Leviticus 18:22 "'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

I'm not a fan of binding OT law on anyone, but if the word "homosexual" isn't found in the verses above in the original Hebrew, the behavior most definitely is and it is condemned along with other deviant sexual behaviors.

Please don't get me started here, as Romans 1 goes into plenty of detail about homosexual behavior.

The scriptures are binding to those who profess God as soverign. For those who are outside of his will, trying to change the words of the texts to make one feel less guilty about his/her sin or making one feel guilty about its interpretation is futile.

Who cares what the bible says? This type of sin is between you and God and not some moral crusader to judge. The only sin that we should be worried about is the sin that harms others. Sins that involve willing sex partners, Drug or alcohol use or gambling only hurt those who ingage in them and therefore are nobodys business but the good lord himself.

Back
Top Bottom