• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When are Black Americans going to stop supporting Democrats?

My "ilk" is not stupid enough to point black objects at the cops, shoot their mouth off, and always resist - no matter what. That "white privilege" IQ we have is very useful.
Oh your ilk is real good at shooting off their mouths, several prove it here daily. And as for IQ's, I would avoid that topic completely if I were You.
Have a Great Weekend

Blacks are starting to say that about themselves for supporting democrats. Blexit and Walk Away are real. The world will be shocked by the Black support Trump will get in this election.
No they are not. And no they won't

If black people want to be respected, they will leave the Democrat plantation asap. Until that happens, don't tell me about slavery. They are slaves and political prisoners of their culture in spite the fact that it was the Republicans who abolished slavery and pushed for civil rights. The difference is that this time they enslaved themselves voluntarily. A supremely stupid move which made them irrelevant as a political force - Dems take them for granted, and the Repubs lost all hope, just as they did in California where they don't even bother to campaign.

To make matters even worse, blacks feel solidarity with other minorities, like the illegal Latinos, and fight against that wall Trump wants. It does not get any more stupider.
You are still hung up with delusions of white superiority, still trying to tell black people what is best for them. You need to look in the mirror, and look among white society. You are lame on history and certainly of politics.
White people are no model for society... they have a long history on this soil of savagery driven by prejudice and greed... and have no stature to tell anyone how to live, how to vote and what to support. If anything why not focus on telling white people how to learn the truth about American History...not that white nationalist stuff that many had drilled into their heads in the from the white nationalist designed history books. Here we are less than 50 days from election and white people can't make up their mind, because they can't stop obsessing's over the fictions of accepting lies about the economy based on the fictional speculation of the stock market, while many can't even respect themselves and others to wear a mask to slow the spread of a virus that has infected over 7 million people and killed over 200K....

maybe you should look also at the National Debt Clock, which has numbers that show what the history of white people have caused and done to the wealth of this nation and the level of debt they have entrapped this nation within. You can try to deny it, but many of the position held that deals with high finance is occupied by well to do and wealthy white people, it is not the poor whites, not the poor whites and certainly not the poor blacks or not poor of any other minority that created this debt, it was done by: well to do and wealthy white people... in positions riding self enrichment degree labels, trained in making bad decision, looting, fleecing and wasting the resources generated by the labors of the masses of the working poor and the low wage poor labor of every ethnicity.

Last edited:
Blacks are starting to say that about themselves for supporting democrats.

If blacks are stupid for supporting Democrats, imagine what they'd be for supporting Trump. I mean, Trump thinks his own supporters are disgusting, and I generally agree.

Blexit and Walk Away are real. The world will be shocked by the Black support Trump will get in this election.

I'm shocked that Trump has more than ten supporters outside of his family. But as they saying goes, there's sucker born every minute.

My "ilk" is not stupid enough to point black objects at the cops, shoot their mouth off, and always resist - no matter what. That "white privilege" IQ we have is very useful.

White privilege is being able to walk up to a police officer with a loaded firearm and being offered a glass of water by the officer. Or shooting a church full of black people and then being taken out for a burger by the police.

If blacks are stupid for supporting Democrats, imagine what they'd be for supporting Trump. I mean, Trump thinks his own supporters are disgusting, and I generally agree.

I'm shocked that Trump has more than ten supporters outside of his family. But as they saying goes, there's sucker born every minute.
In that case they would be smart, while supporting Democrats the Black community has done nothing but decline. Trump policies gave them a period of the best prosperity in 60 years.

Deregulations and cutting taxes that brought back manufacturing jobs to the US. You know the ones Obama said he would need a "Magic Wand" for.

Deregulation has almost zero impact on the economy or economic opportunity, and the tax cuts were a total failure. As for manufacturing jobs... uh, no, they are not coming back. They are on the decline.

Have you done any research into the talking points you're spewing or do you just smile and nod when Dear Leader speaks?

Deregulations and cutting taxes that brought back manufacturing jobs to the US. You know the ones Obama said he would need a "Magic Wand" for.
_111437124_us.unemployment-nc.jpg

You are still hung up with delusions of white superiority, still trying to tell black people what is best for them. You need to look in the mirror, and look among white society. You are lame on history and certainly of politics.
White people are no model for society... they have a long history on this soil of savagery driven by prejudice and greed... and have no stature to tell anyone how to live, how to vote and what to support. If anything why not focus on telling white people how to learn the truth about American History...not that white nationalist stuff that many had drilled into their heads in the from the white nationalist designed history books. Here we are less than 50 days from election and white people can't make up their mind, because they can't stop obsessing's over the fictions of accepting lies about the economy based on the fictional speculation of the stock market, while many can't even respect themselves and others to wear a mask to slow the spread of a virus that has infected over 7 million people and killed over 200K....

maybe you should look also at the National Debt Clock, which has numbers that show what the history of white people have caused and done to the wealth of this nation and the level of debt they have entrapped this nation within. You can try to deny it, but many of the position held that deals with high finance is occupied by well to do and wealthy white people, it is not the poor whites, not the poor whites and certainly not the poor blacks or not poor of any other minority that created this debt, it was done by: well to do and wealthy white people... in positions riding self enrichment degree labels, trained in making bad decision, looting, fleecing and wasting the resources generated by the labors of the masses of the working poor and the low wage poor labor of every ethnicity.
You forgot the kitchen sink.

The last 21 months of the Obama Economy V. The first 21 months of the Trump Economy.

Writing is the Wall Street Journal, Former CEO Andy Puzder claims that Trump’s economy easily wins over Obama when you look at the numbers.

Obama’s last six full quarters in office GDP growth averaged 1.5%. Trumps first full six quarters in office GDP growth averaged 3%.

Obama’s last 21 months in office, job openings increased an average of 900 a month. Trump’s first 21 months in office, job openings increased an average of 75,000 a month.

Obama’s last 21 months in office, the number of Americans employed increased an average of 157,000 a month. Trumps’ First 21 months in office, the number of Americans employed increased an average of 214,000 a month.

Obama’s last 21 months in office, weekly earnings rose an average of $1.31. Trumps first 21 months average weekly earnings rose an average of $1.84 before tax cuts, after tax cuts the weekly average increase rose to $2.31.

Obama’s last 21 months in office, unemployment declined 13% from what it was at the beginning of that time period. Trump’s first 21 months in office, unemployment declined 23% from what it was at the beginning of that time period.

(First quarter of 2017 was not counted in GDP stats because both Presidents shared it. The time period is 21 months because although elected a smidge over 2 years ago Trump has been in office a smidge over 21 months.)

The American economy is a debt-driven joke, Obama or Trump.
Subtract what you owe collectively and individually from your assets, and you will get a third-world nation.
Throw into the fix the decaying infrastructure and unfunded liabilities, and the picture is beyond scary.
But, the Dem mafia, to keep the plantation happy, is talking about trillions in reparations but without explaining where the money is going to come from.
If that was not enough, the morons want open borders and Medicare for every illegal bum who learned how to say asylum.

Are you saying black Americans are stupid?
I'm saying their voting loyalty to the democrats makes no sense and that democrats have failed to produce on the many promises of equality and opportunity. When you look at the numbers black voters are being bamboozled by democrats who are promising much in return for the black vote, and yet they haven't kept the promises. The best numbers economically and the largest judicial reform in decades that have positively affected black families have come in the 4 years of the Trump administration. Democrat leadership, both white and black have lied to black voters and then failed them post election.

you can learn more about 2020 Republicans by reading what they say in threads exactly like this one.

just read.

I'm saying their voting loyalty to the democrats makes no sense and that democrats have failed to produce on the many promises of equality and opportunity. When you look at the numbers black voters are being bamboozled by democrats who are promising much in return for the black vote, and yet they haven't kept the promises. The best numbers economically and the largest judicial reform in decades that have positively affected black families have come in the 4 years of the Trump administration. Democrat leadership, both white and black have lied to black voters and then failed them post election.
I think black people are smart and know which party is best for them. I think it is very patronizing to think you know something they dont

I think black people are smart and know which party is best for them. I think it is very patronizing to think you know something they dont

I think black people are smart and know which party is best for them.

You bet Vegas!

Read and learn(WINK)

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

Alexander Fraser Tytler (1747–1813)

Blacks don't go with GOP for the same reason why they are afraid of good grades in school. It's too white.

☝ Red flag

Ironically, I'm sure, from some guy who is less intelligent than tons of blacks folks (past and present).

We don't want the support from a tribe that commits crimes at the rate 4 times higher than we do. If they rape only 10,000 white women per year rather than 35,000, then we can talk.

Comments like that by conservatives is why African Americans will not vote for the GOP.

This 13/50 argument is a racist dog whistle and a argument that ignores history:

[QUOTE="Integrityrespec, post: 1072680611, member: [/QUOTE]
They get smarter and smarter every day. It’s a long process. The left have many completely brainwashed.

[QUOTE="Integrityrespec, post: 1072680611, member:
They get smarter and smarter every day. It’s a long process. The left have many completely brainwashed.
[/QUOTE]
Ahhhhh. Now black people are brainwashed. But not you.

Thank god they have you to help them. Lol

Comments like that by conservatives is why African Americans will not vote for the GOP.
This 13/50 argument is a racist dog whistle and an argument that ignores history:
This 13/50 argument is what makes whites avoid blacks like a plague.
When my life is at stake, I don't give a rat's ass about black history.
BTW, it's a lot worse than 13/50. It's 20:1. That's the ratio of the black vs white murder rates in the 15-19 age bracket.
I would rather go camping in Baghdad than visit black thugs in Chicago.

This 13/50 argument is what makes whites avoid blacks like a plague.
When my life is at stake, I don't give a rat's ass about black history.
BTW, it's a lot worse than 13/50. It's 20:1. That's the ratio of the black vs white murder rates in the 15-19 age bracket.
I would rather go camping in Baghdad than visit black thugs in Chicago.
This is why black people dont vote gop.

The Republicans hate them

It was AOC, a Latina, who chased Amazon away from NYC.

Some parts of Chicago thrive because white business invests there in spite of the Dem mafia, not thanks to it.

Black hell in Chicago exists thanks to the Dem mafia - too scared to arrest thugs and be called racists.

Poverty explains many things but not rapes, arson, and killing cops eating lunch. Only low-IQ natural predators do that.
Natural predators? There are no human beings that are natural predators. Chicago isnt even hell and crime rates have fallen significantly. Maybe you are just too chicken ;)

Back
Top Bottom