• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When are Black Americans going to stop supporting Democrats?

Tell that the rioting and looting thugs. I never broke one single law except seat belts.
You mean the top domestic terror threat coming from white people? That tribal violence?

Natural predators? There are no human beings that are natural predators. Chicago isnt even hell and crime rates have fallen significantly. Maybe you are just too chicken ;)
Maybe I am just too white and too smart to go to the black shooting galleries, like Chicago Southside.
You don't like "natural predators"? Give me a better term to describe the race whose 15-19 "youths" murder at the rate 20 (that's twenty, not two) higher than the whites.
No history lessons, please. Just look at the third line in the table below, yeah, that table, and see what term pops to mind.
Like I said, no history lessons.

Crime.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe I am just too white and too smart to go to the black shooting galleries, like Chicago Southside.
You don't like "natural predators"? Give me a better term to describe the race whose 15-19 "youths" murder at the rate 20 (that's twenty, not two) higher than the whites.
No history lessons, please. Just look at the third line in the table below, yeah, that table, and see what term pops to mind.

View attachment 67296561
Natural predators are obligate carnivores, thus not comparable to humans. http://www.columbia.edu/~rs328/Homicide.pdf
If one wants to examine behavioral trends, one must include a temporal analysis instead of cherrypicking the most scary graph one can find ;). Voting for the anti science party and voting for the dumbest president ever tends to preclude one from being smart.
The thing about chicago is the police are often like what BLM protest already. White flight is similar to what happened after the apartheid government fell. When the apartheid government was in place, the benefits of production were rarely shared with the local population and the local population was treated as second class citizens, much like black people were treated in the US. Once all the capital is shipped out, it does take time to rebuild. Chicago has always been a place of focusing on tough on crime initiatives and out prison system creates more hardened criminals.

Last edited:
Yeah, if Democrats are so bad, why can't Republicans attract black Americans?

Lets see if you can answer this without being overtly racist.

Sure .. it's because blacks have become enslaved to government, there's no incentive to advance and the patterns of victim-hood are constantly communicated that it's always someone else creating the problem.

Natural predators are obligate carnivores, thus not comparable to humans. http://www.columbia.edu/~rs328/Homicide.pdf
If one wants to examine behavioral trends, one must include a temporal analysis instead of cherrypicking the most scary graph one can find ;). Voting for the anti science party and voting for the dumbest president ever tends to preclude one from being smart.
So, what's the proper term to use in reference to the race that is 20 times more murderous than the whites? Tell me what it is and I wll use it to describe these....... Your turn.
So far, my list has: scum, pos, m-fer's, natural predators, and human waste. Any other ideas?

So, what's the proper term to use in reference to the race that is 20 times more murderous than the whites? Tell me what it is and I wll use it to describe these....... Your turn.
So far, my list has: scum, pos, m-fer's, natural predators, and human waste. Any other ideas?
I dont care. Its going to be pretty soon when you will be replaced anyway ;). Your table is unlinked and is rather incongruent with more accurate data.

Last edited:
20 times is wholly innacurate. Also you should actually link your graphs because screenshots are often edited. That data is incongruent with most studies i have seen. https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN24I2A9

View attachment 67296561
Dude that is for blacks who are murdered....

Sure .. it's because blacks have become enslaved to government, there's no incentive to advance and the patterns of victim-hood are constantly communicated that it's always someone else creating the problem.
...aka Democrat-owned and operated "plantation". Instead of chains, it's "free stuff", "self-esteem", and "black pride" studies.
Funny that I was never offered any of these. Especially that self-esteem crap.

...aka Democrat-owned and operated "plantation". Instead of chains, it's "free stuff", "self-esteem", and "black pride" studies.
There is no democrat plantation. Black people turned out in lower amounts in 2016 than usual. Not even alt-reichers take that seriously.

White people benefit more from welfare, public school funding, and have benefitted from gubmint programs far longer than minorities.

Oops, I am so sorry. Those blacks were murdered by the Koreans and the Norwegians. I apologize.
Given that i posted much better data that shows temporal trends, your ass is grass as they say in the south.

There is no democrat plantation. Black people turned out in lower amounts in 2016 than usual. Not even alt-reichers take that seriously.
When the ratio is 92 to 8, it's a plantation, prison, camp, gulag, or whatever you want to call it. But it ain't normal.

It's like an electronic fence for the dogs. You can't see it but it's there. Here is a classic example:

The guy left the plantation so the dogs that guard it jumped on him immediately. Law? What law? When it comes to blacks, there are no laws. Only racial justice and grievances.

Given that i posted much better data that shows temporal trends, your ass is grass as they say in the south.
Take your temporal trends....
When a cop eating his sandwich gets a bullet, your "temporal trends" mean shit to him, his widow, and his kids.

Yeah some likely
A post that belongs to the category of say something.
Just as likely as I am likely to get pregnant.

BTW, those black homicide rates are black murder rates. No blacks age 15-19 ever shoot while cleaning their stolen guns in mom's kitchen and say oops when the sister hits the floor.
They shoot to kill.

BTW, those black homicide rates are black murder rates. No blacks age 15-19 ever shoot while cleaning their stolen guns in mom's kitchen and say oops when the sister hits the floor.
They shoot to kill.

Just like white murderers.

Look we get it ....you hate black people.

I am glad white supremacists are out of the closet now

People should see what you guys want

Blacks don't go with GOP for the same reason why they are afraid of good grades in school. It's too white.
You need to quit with the racist ignore bullshit.... You don't know a damn thing about black people other than your Jim Crow Groomed in insidiousness. Black people don't support a republican party that would try to recreate segregation if they could.
Republican Party is full of embracing every white racist hate group ... and you think your dumb ass child psychology is suppose to sway someone.

As I told you before, you need to focus your attention of "white people' and ask yourself, why do so many republican allow and support white racist hate groups to be an embraced group within that party.
  • You should be asking yourself why so many working poor and poor white people stick with a Republican Party that has made them fight against themselves for decades... many trapped in "Tornado Magnets" Low Grade Mobil Homes in the Middle of Tornado Alley, and NOT ONE of the Republican Politicians has done anything to demand the Construction Standards are improved in building these "Tornado magnets" ;
  • You should also ask why they have not demand that homes in those areas to be built with Steel Frame that have Steel Rafters so the roofs don't blow off.
  • You should ask yourself why so many of the same, support a party that is against Minimum Wage Hikes, and Trump has forced Safety Record not to be maintained so people can't file a suit when they are injured on unsafe Jobs.
  • You should ask yourself why so many of the same, support a Party that groomed and deluded them to fight against Unions, when Union were the only thing that promoted higher safety standard, and bargain and ensured employees had benefits and pensions.

That's where your attention should go, rather than thinking black people will listen to some old Jim Crow Groomed White Man, trying to tell them who to support and what they should vote for...
You must be out of your mind, or you've deluded yourself with the fictions of delusion of superiority, until you continue to act out the Jim Crow ideology and can't even see your own self.
You have no concern for the working poor and poor white people who suffer because people of such Jim Crow mentality that you display has duped them to back a party that cares about nothing but the wealthy and wealthy industry, and don't give a damn about workers. The same wealthy who see them as nothing but disposable, self replicating cheap labor, who is cast down the minute they can't provide revenue for their Serf Masters.

You blind yourself to the incessant madness and malice that Trump and Republican engage, because you've been groomed to worship the wealthy white man, and blind yourself to the malice and madness they create and promote., because you fear it will crack that delusion you have of white superiority.

There are some good people who are Republicans, and they have formed a Group to Stand Against Trump and the Current Republican Senate and Republican House members. Its sad that the people who are good have been deluded by the concept of Conservatism, which is basically a set of Confederacy Ideals, that fight against taxes, fight against regulatory governance and have deluded themselves to think freedom means do anything, anytime, any way with regard for mothing but their selfish desires. Eventually, the Good people that are caught up in the Party that dominated by malice minded confederates, will eradicate that elements from the party.

Black people have more compassion for working poor and poor white people than you do !!!!!!!!!!! But they sure are not foolish enough to give themselves over into the vile of A Current Day Republicanism Cult.

Last edited:
I can't imagine why so many people think republicans are racists?

come on. it's hilarious to see the actual republican posts showing why most black people don't support Republicans in THIS thread.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They shoot to kill.
Unsourced and unlinked while being incongruent with most stats.

Take your temporal trends....
When a cop eating his sandwich gets a bullet, your "temporal trends" mean shit to him, his widow, and his kids.
I accept your defeat. Perhaps the cop who killed Floyd should have eaten less donuts.

Back
Top Bottom