• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When are Black Americans going to stop supporting Democrats?

The inner cities were well on their way to becoming a dumping ground for black Americans throughout the 40s and 50s
Still caused by white people leaving. It doesn't take "going out of the way to blame white people" to see that as a fact, it just takes a proper amount of knowledge and understanding of the history. (And BTW, it was not due to rising crime rates, as you claimed in an earlier post: "After 1939, however, the number of people in jail decreased for about five years and then was stable until the 1960s. These facts suggest rising crime rates were not pushing people out of cities")

And I never said anything about intelligence or capacity...I SPECIFICALLY addressed 'means'.
That you did, but while simultaneously claiming that white people had nothing to do with creating the problem, and that black people perpetuate their own problems because of the way they vote. Doesn't that imply inner-city black people created all their own problems? Doesn't that imply inner-city black people are unwitting participants in their own demise? It sure sounds like not giving their intelligence enough credit to me.

Dood...seriously. You CANNOT with a straight face look at cities that have been run for 5,6, 7 decades and more and blame their decayed state on people that decided it was time to leave. The CITY GOVERNMNETS in every one of those places have the means and capability to address schools, infrastructure, housing, healthcare, and most importantly...employment opportunities. Democrats and often black democrats get elected into those offices, use those poverty stricken populations for votes, and then completely ignore their needs as a community. It was that way in the 60s...thats why Malcolm X's comments are so relevant...because nothing...literally nothing has changed.
When white people left the inner cities, they stopped caring about them. When white people stopped caring about them, they went to shit. How is it NOT the fault of white people that today's inner cities are still shit? (Note that I'm saying white people, not Democrats or Republicans, because this is not a partisan issue, it's an issue caused by white racists on both sides of the political isle.)

Why is the leftard density per page so high here?
Does this forum give anything away for free? If so, I want one, too. Even if it's Che's used toilet paper.

Oh, that binary leftard approach to make a discussion idiotic. Yeah, it's either the hell of slavery or utopia, with nothing in between.

No, I don't know any town that would be a utopia for any race. Do you? Maybe Portland for the BLM and Antifa morons.
Nobody actually said that.

It was AOC, a Latina, who chased Amazon away from NYC.

Some parts of Chicago thrive because white business invests there in spite of the Dem mafia, not thanks to it.

Black hell in Chicago exists thanks to the Dem mafia - too scared to arrest thugs and be called racists.

Poverty explains many things but not rapes, arson, and killing cops eating lunch. Only low-IQ natural predators do that.
Onoes how dare we not lick jeff bezo’s boots?! Amazon has been a disasterous place for warehouse staff.

They are an African tribe. They remind us about it every single day.
American black people have a very different experience than people from Africa. In fact cultural genocide was a heavy theme in the days of slavery, they used the books and institutions that were given to make them more obedient to foment a rebellion against the slaver class.

Still caused by white people leaving. It doesn't take "going out of the way to blame white people" to see that as a fact, it just takes a proper amount of knowledge and understanding of the history. (And BTW, it was not due to rising crime rates, as you claimed in an earlier post: "After 1939, however, the number of people in jail decreased for about five years and then was stable until the 1960s. These facts suggest rising crime rates were not pushing people out of cities")

That you did, but while simultaneously claiming that white people had nothing to do with creating the problem, and that black people perpetuate their own problems because of the way they vote. Doesn't that imply inner-city black people created all their own problems? Doesn't that imply inner-city black people are unwitting participants in their own demise? It sure sounds like not giving their intelligence enough credit to me.

When white people left the inner cities, they stopped caring about them. When white people stopped caring about them, they went to shit. How is it NOT the fault of white people that today's inner cities are still shit? (Note that I'm saying white people, not Democrats or Republicans, because this is not a partisan issue, it's an issue caused by white racists on both sides of the political isle.)
Its tragic you assign race to every motivation. Are the successful minorities that leave the inner cities also racist to you?

American black people have a very different experience than people from Africa. In fact cultural genocide was a heavy theme in the days of slavery, they used the books and institutions that were given to make them more obedient to foment a rebellion against the slaver class.
Good. Time to drop that ****king hyphen or "African American".

Judging by how much they know about "America", most probably couldn't find Africa on the map.

Its tragic you assign race to every motivation. Are the successful minorities that leave the inner cities also racist to you?
Perhaps I got the wrong impression. It just seems to me, the argument that democratic policies have exasperated their problems yet they keep voting for democrats, assumes some unfair things about them.

Generally speaking, poverty-stricken minorities who are able to leave the inner cities and become reasonably successful are:
1. Gifted athletes.
2. Gifted musicians.
3. Unicorns like Warren Buffet or Elon Musk.

Otherwise, if they're lucky they can have a career driving a garbage truck or something. Generally speaking, of course.

<snipped intentionally>
BTW: Try not to lay out anymore 5000-character OP's. smdh

Yes! Exactly! I tend to ignore posts with maximum verbosity where the poster is unable to briefly and concisely post.

Why is the leftard density per page so high here?
Does this forum give anything away for free? If so, I want one, too. Even if it's Che's used toilet paper.
What a stupid post. Leftards? What are you, 11 years old?
This is the second wave of low-functioning rightists we've had in about a year. This time last year we had a half-dozen right-wing idiots show up one after the other and now here you are, you and a handful of others like you. How does that work, is there another discussion site somewhere that has an annual clean-up by IQ standards? Do you all get set adrift at once and gradually find your way here?
Leftards. What an idiotic post.

They stopped because Democrats began telling them they were victims, gave them free stuff, told them that everything that happens to them is someone else's fault, and then fed that story to them for 50 years. That is systemic. The question I always ask is why the cities that have been run blue for decades are hellscapes and the Left blames the Right. It is insane.
Bullshit!!! you only show your ignorance of black people, and trying to paint people into your biased insidiousness. Black People stand for the principles of Democracy, and never did black people ask white people for anything, it has been white people wanting from black people. They relied on black labor to clear the land and provide labor, so that white people who wanted wealthy but did not want to do the work to get it.

The Democratic Party is about "People Before Industry".... and people are the most important national security variable in any nations.

You should read and learn rather than spew bias generated folklore, white elite wealthy white men, never wanted to see black people have economic parity with white men, and when they saw black people earning, they constructed to curb and constrict it, it was the same with Unions, when Civil Rights was Passed in 1964, the wealthy white went into over drive to dismantle unions, because it did not want blacks nor women to have class and craft pay equal to that of white men.

Republican have been trying to dismantle the principles of Civil Rights since the days of Richard Nixon..... The Democrats once they ridded themselves of the dominance of Dixiecrats... became the Party that embraced Civil Rights. The Republican Party Took up the agenda of the Former Dixiecrats. Today, every white hate group is a member of the Republican Ranks, The groups that came along with various Regiments of mentality that embraced elements of Dixiecrat ideology.

Black people don't need dictations from White Republicans nor White Democrats, black people have known the principle values of freedom and equality, since their presence in this nation. they came from a Nation where they were free....

many white people came from Serfdom, Class and Cast Systems of Monarchy's, Peon Status, Back Woods of European Location, and Ghetto's of Europe, and during the entire 1800's many came to American with delusions of wealthy and they came many as being uneducated. they brought with them every kind of prejudice that one can imagine, not only against black people, but prejudiced against each other who come from various European location, and still today, there are white segregated areas based on the country of origin.... These various white people from various European Locations, come together only when it comes to being prejudice against none white people.

You can't name any legislation that Modern Day Republicans have addressed to promote equality and social and civic respect for and of black people.

The last thing black people need is any white person trying to tell them how to think, and what to support and how to vote.

Black people are well aware that Not all white people who say they are Liberal are truly Liberal, they may support many things of equality, UNTIL they have to face giving up elements of white privilege's.
It is overt that many Right Winger, will oppose anything that promotes equality that comes to them having to give up white
privilege's and the concept of superiority.

White people have been groomed through 100 yrs of Segregation with much bias and ambiguity within bias, and some still think they can "Ration Out Rights To Black People"...

You'd do better to talk to white people about learning the principles of " Multi Cultural Civility" and "Respect For Human Equality of Person, As Individual" .... and how to
abandon of savagery of Racism.

Last edited:
Perhaps I got the wrong impression. It just seems to me, the argument that democratic policies have exasperated their problems yet they keep voting for democrats, assumes some unfair things about them.

Generally speaking, poverty-stricken minorities who are able to leave the inner cities and become reasonably successful are:
1. Gifted athletes.
2. Gifted musicians.
3. Unicorns like Warren Buffet or Elon Musk.

Otherwise, if they're lucky they can have a career driving a garbage truck or something. Generally speaking, of course.
I think if you examine black poverty you find that while it is indeed high, it isnt the majority, even in black American communities. In Chicago it was around 26%. In St Louis last I looked it was around 29%. Cumulatively, that number is around 22%. At the same time, that means 78% are at the low to upper middle income ranges and 54% of black Americans are in the middle to upper income range.

In Chicago, many families send their kids to charter schools to give their kids a chance to get out. At the Urban Prep Charter academy, for the last 7 straight years 100% of their graduating seniors were not only admitted to college but receive millions in grants to attend.

STILL LOTS of work to do and that would be made better by economic policies that established middle income jobs in those impoverished communities. THAT is how there will be change.

If black people want to be respected, they will leave the Democrat plantation asap. Until that happens, don't tell me about slavery. They are slaves and political prisoners of their culture in spite the fact that it was the Republicans who abolished slavery and pushed for civil rights. The difference is that this time they enslaved themselves voluntarily. A supremely stupid move which made them irrelevant as a political force - Dems take them for granted, and the Repubs lost all hope, just as they did in California where they don't even bother to campaign.

To make matters even worse, blacks feel solidarity with other minorities, like the illegal Latinos, and fight against that wall Trump wants. It does not get any more stupider.

If black people want to be respected, they will leave the Democrat plantation asap. Until that happens, don't tell me about slavery. They are slaves and political prisoners of their culture in spite the fact that it was the Republicans who abolished slavery and pushed for civil rights. The difference is that this time they enslaved themselves voluntarily. A supremely stupid move which made them irrelevant as a political force - Dems take them for granted, and the Repubs lost all hope, just as they did in California where they don't even bother to campaign.

To make matters even worse, blacks feel solidarity with the other minorities, like the illegals, and fight against that wall Trump wants. It does not get any more stupider.
Oh looky....you have an opinion of what black people should do.

Its cute

No, but black Americans are the only monolithic voting block in the country. Maybe they should consider an alternative?
Maybe the GOP should stop attracting all the racists with their racist policies. Then there would be a choice for Blacks.

To make matters even worse, blacks feel solidarity with other minorities, like the illegal Latinos, and fight against that wall Trump wants. It does not get any more stupider.
I love it when your ilk exposes who and what they are, especially knowing that they don't even realize it.

Are you saying black Americans are stupid?
Blacks are starting to say that about themselves for supporting democrats. Blexit and Walk Away are real. The world will be shocked by the Black support Trump will get in this election.

"Because Democrats began telling them they were victims, gave them free stuff, told them that everything that happens to them is someone else's fault, and then fed that story to them for 50 years."

"The Left separates us into subgroups to divide us. "

"It is supremely difficult to counteract empty platitudes and impossible to prove a negative. "

There are your answers

You left out the Civil Rights Act and the Voting rights act both signed into law by a Democrat President. Also the fact that Republicans have been fighting against those laws since they were enacted.

None of that matters if you are a member of the GOP, a party that white power and white nationalists support....a party that accepts their support and are loathe to kick them out,

None of that matters if you are member of the GOP, a party that usually jumps to the defense of officers who kill African-American suspects while they are unarmed...and then later vilify the victims as a way to justify the killing.

It may have been the Republicans who fought against slavery in the 1860's....but today's Republicans are adopting the old, racist ways of the Southern Democrats of the 1860's.

Blacks are starting to say that about themselves for supporting democrats. Blexit and Walk Away are real. The world will be shocked by the Black support Trump will get in this election.
Boy are you dreaming. 80% of blacks think Trump is a racist.

Boy are you dreaming. 80% of blacks think Trump is a racist.
About that same % also don't want the cops defunded and are aware Trump had Black unemployment at record lows. Also that Democrats are causing the riots that hurt them the most.

I love it when your ilk exposes who and what they are, especially knowing that they don't even realize it.
My "ilk" is not stupid enough to point black objects at the cops, shoot their mouth off, and always resist - no matter what. That "white privilege" IQ we have is very useful.

Back
Top Bottom