• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When a black guy doesnt follow orders, he gets shot in the back seven times. When a white outlaw

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
doesnt follow orders, fun and frivolity follow. There are clearly two standards. White guys are hassled by feds, they bring assault rifles. White guys are asked to wear masks, they bring assault rifles. White guys are asked to pay grazing contract, they bring assault rifles. They are under arrest, they dont comply.

https://twitter.com/artsetsufree/st...://www.democraticunderground.com/100213974016

I really dont know why Trump didnt have the Bundy gang speak at the Repub convention. They are so patriotic.

they don't care.

doesnt follow orders, fun and frivolity follow. There are clearly two standards. White guys are hassled by feds, they bring assault rifles. White guys are asked to wear masks, they bring assault rifles. White guys are asked to pay grazing contract, they bring assault rifles. They are under arrest, they dont comply.

https://twitter.com/artsetsufree/st...://www.democraticunderground.com/100213974016

I really dont know why Trump didnt have the Bundy gang speak at the Repub convention. They are so patriotic.

Isn't bringing out federal officers regarding a dispute about where some cows graze a textbook overreaction?

So, you're saying Trump ordered the black guy in Kenosha killed? How about all of those white guys who are killed by black officers?

So, you're saying Trump ordered the black guy in Kenosha killed? How about all of those white guys who are killed by black officers?

Dylann Roof after killing black people was taken to burger king. So even white supremacists and mass murderers are provided better treatment than minorities.

Isn't bringing out federal officers regarding a dispute about where some cows graze a textbook overreaction?

So its overreach to send law enforcement to deal with lawbreakers now?

It wasn't private property in question. It was federal land. So use of it is conditional.

If I believed that cops had a thing against redheads and I was a soulless ginger, I wouldn't be reaching for anything when encountering the blue boys.

What white guys that are killed by Black officers?

If I believed that cops had a thing against redheads and I was a soulless ginger, I wouldn't be reaching for anything when encountering the blue boys.

Is that because the blue ball boys love shooting things they perceive as different than themselves?

People who comply almost always have no issue. People who don't comply do. This was a domestic where everyone involved is already charged up. These are not normal actions of a "good samaritan" as he is being painted by activist organizations. Do this and doesn't matter the skin color you're gonna get dropped.

Is that because the blue ball boys love shooting things they perceive as different than themselves?

It might be because when the blue boys are tasering your ass first then they mean business.

So its overreach to send law enforcement to deal with lawbreakers now?

Cows grazing where they shouldn't is hardly equal to attempting to burn down a courthouse or a police station.

People who comply almost always have no issue. People who don't comply do. This was a domestic where everyone involved is already charged up. These are not normal actions of a "good samaritan" as he is being painted by activist organizations. Do this and doesn't matter the skin color you're gonna get dropped.

So non-compliance is a death sentence. Is that the idiocy we’re peddling?

It might be because when the blue boys are tasering your ass first then they mean business.

5d11756be9001282c8d3752b0aee2571.jpg

So non-compliance is a death sentence. Is that the idiocy we’re peddling?

If non-compliance happens when cops have guns drawn and they say "drop the knife and do not go to your car" what would you expect to happen? If you and others believe that to be idiocy peddling then I fear we may already be too far gone.

Did you read the post you responded to? Why are you making stuff up that was not posted?

We have to see this in the context of of blacks being a staggering 5 times more likely to kill the cop. That changes the dynamics. It doesn’t excuse bsd policing, but it matters to the context.

If non-compliance happens when cops have guns drawn and they say "drop the knife and do not go to your car" what would you expect to happen? If you and others believe that to be idiocy peddling then I fear we may already be too far gone.

It’s their job to ensure he makes it out alive.

Back
Top Bottom