• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When a black guy doesnt follow orders, he gets shot in the back seven times. When a white outlaw

Getting your facts straight is always better.
Now explain to everyone the why's of his being fed.

Once you do, it will show your commentary to be as stupid as it was wrong.

They fed him because he hadnt eaten in days. Your point being? Whos fault was that exactly? Maybe if he had remembered to eat instead of planning to murder a bunch of people, he wouldn't have been so hungry.

Also....the feed inmates at the jail all the time....so why the special treatment?

So, you're saying Trump ordered the black guy in Kenosha killed? How about all of those white guys who are killed by black officers?

I dont think you understand how ALL THEM WHITE GUYS they shoot dead too, makes calls for police culpability even more pertinent.

It seems like that is what you are peddling giving the fact that you went straight for the exaggerated nonsense of "death sentence".

What would you call when a guy winds up dead?

They fed him because he hadnt eaten in days. Your point being? Whos fault was that exactly? Maybe if he had remembered to eat instead of planning to murder a bunch of people, he wouldn't have been so hungry.

Also....the feed inmates at the jail all the time....so why the special treatment?
You are claiming special treatment with nothing to support such a claim.
They fed him because by law they were required to feed him less they violate his civil rights. Period.
As to the source? Small city jails are not usually equipped for such unscheduled feedings and pick up food from outside sources. They are also temporary accommodations until the person is transferred to a larger facility, like a county jail that serves more than one city.

The problem here is that you chose not to be correct the first time and instead chose to make a false claim.

Pro-life conservatives want cops to kill Black people.
:lamo
You sure do believe a lot of nonsense.

If a group of them with guns and batons cannot handle one unarmed guy with his back to them, they are clearly a danger to the public either due to their gross incompetence or wanton malice.

This is why we need to defund the police and put resources into different orgs better equipped to deal with our communities. When your tools are guns, badges, and racism, of course this is going to keep happening.
Wut?
They need to defund the police because you can't get the facts straight or understand when lethal force is authorized under the law?
That's as dumb as it is nonsensical.

Your base spent the summer fighting for the confederacy.
Your commentary is as stupid as it is wrong.

I’m new here [...]
And yet your syntax is familiar. Go figure.

What would you call when a guy winds up dead?
What would I call?
I have no reason to call anything.

What would I call it when a person ends up dead? That actually depends on the circumstances, doesn't it?
But justified use of lethal force is a legal act, not a death sentence which is handed down after being found guilty of a crime.

Back
Top Bottom