• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's your status?

What's your status?

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Just a fun poll! What is the status of your love life?

Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot....I forgot to post the poll!

Single, never married
Single, divorced or widowed
Happily married
Unhappily married
In a serious relationship
Engaged

You can try making another thread with a poll and asking the mods to delete this one.

My status is Single, never married.

I figure one will come along and fix it for me.

uhh.. it is an utter mess. I dare not clarify on all that .. only that it is not well and "complicated". :)

Single, never married. Just came out the other side of a year long engagement and, lonely as I am, I'm in no hurry to get back into the game.

You can still add a poll I think Mellie, it is in the thread tools link in the top grey bar.

Married.

Married and better for it. Was 43 when I got married. As someone said, "marriage is not just a word, it is a complete sentience"

Sadly, I was widowed many years ago due to cancer. That was the love of my life. :(

Happily married but I have Lady Gaga dreams.:cuckoo:

Just a fun poll! What is the status of your love life?

Been married once, would never do it again. In a relationship now and have a child with my partner. (She knew early on that I didn't ever want to marry again)

Very happy with my love life.

I have been married for 29 years.

Back
Top Bottom