• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's your status?

What's your status?

• Total voters
I got married at 20 and this October will make 12 years.

thats because the voices like me better than you

You've probably heard the echo of the voices in my head when they've told me how much they like me and thought that they're talking to you.

Very happily married for almost 18 years so far. Not looking to change that any time soon.

The reason I think why there's no one who voted for "unhappily married" is probably because their angry spouses are looking over their shoulder

I was unhappily married, divorced five years ago, and am now happily in a relationship. :)

I'm currently in a relationship, and I'm set to get married some day.

Been married once, would never do it again. In a relationship now and have a child with my partner. (She knew early on that I didn't ever want to marry again)

Very happy with my love life.

What's different about being married v. living with your gf/bf and having a family?

Happily married for 3 years currently.

I answered happily married, because I am, but I also have a girlfriend. Who my wife knows about. And likes.

TED,
Polyamorous.

Long-term relationship.

Sadly, I was widowed many years ago due to cancer. That was the love of my life. :(

Same here......a year ago May. Sorry for your loss. I know the feeling.

Last edited:
Married to a great guy, 25 years and counting..... :)

How about a "It's really none of your business" option?

Someone forgot their happy pill today.

:rofl
Like the episode of Malcolm in the Middle when Grandma Ida gets married and they find she's been doping her fiance with mood enhancers and opiates so he's blissfully happy while she tries to swindle him out of his money.

How about a "It's really none of your business" option?

There's a couple such options, you just missed them in your excitement.

One is the "back" button in the upper-left corner.

The other is the little "X" button in the upper-right corner.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom