• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's your go-to Take-out Chinese food ?

Dragonfly

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I usually go Szechuan Beef.
I also love fried wontons with sweet and sour dippin sauce.
Chicken fried rice if stomach has been acting up.
General Tzo's chicken falls into a favorite category too.

How about you?

Sweet and sour pork... Can't get enough of that ****.

I use to work for a Chinese place that had this special fried rice that had shrimp, chicken, Pork and beef all fried in, I'd eat it by the ton, amazing stuff.

General Tso or Kung Pow

House fried rice, sweet and sour pork, and orange chicken.

How about you?

We got an amazing delivery place in the area. I almost always go with the kind of standard noodles with chicken and vegetables that pretty much anywhere has, and if it's a special occaison some California roll sushi.

chinese-chicken-chow-mein.jpg

california-rolls7.jpg

How about you?

I LOVE food threads !!!

Mine is triple mushroom mixed seafood with steamed white rice and mixed vegies, chicken salad, plum wine.

We got an amazing delivery place in the area. I almost always go with the kind of standard noodles with chicken and vegetables that pretty much anywhere has, and if it's a special occaison some California roll sushi.

CHINESE !!!

Not Japanese.

Youre mixing apples with oranges.

Ba Dar Restaurant

Mongolian Combination (Beef, Chicken and Shrimp) extra spicy with brown rice and Egg Drop soup.

Szechuan or Hunan beef, hot and sour soup, egg or spring rolls

I like spicy.

Beef and broccoli, chicken chow mien or pork fried rice. Pork fried rice is my favorite.

Ba Dar restaurant. Is that next to Da Bar bar?

Egg foo young

Lemon chicken

Fried rice

Tj4sPpX.jpg

But if its a sit down restaurant, its gotta be Peking duck:

v7w746z.jpg

You make a whole meal out of egg rolls?

:shock:

There's a place here in Phoenix called New York Wok (funny huh?) that makes their egg roles about the size of half a large burrito.

Place in Northern RI here called Asia Grill, best Chinese Food me and my wife have ever found, and anyone I've referred there agrees. Its always tough ordering when everything is so good and I'm not restricted to the fail-safe favorites.

General Tso's is good anywhere but
Orange Beef is probably my favorite
Crab rangoons
Beef teriyaki
Hot and sour soup
Peking beef

Butterfly Shrimp with the bacon.

OR

Roast pork with Mushrooms.

OR

Roast Pork Fried Rice or Lo Mein (one or the other).

OR

A smorgasbord of apps (Shrimp Toast, Spring Rolls, Beef on a Stick, Boneless BBQ Ribs, etc...).

Pretty much all of them always with a pt. of Hot & Sour Soup.

How about you?

Gag! I wouldn't even feed that crap to my dogs. I don't believe in cannibalism.

Gag! I wouldn't even feed that crap to my dogs. I don't believe in cannibalism.

One order cat-on-stick. :)

My go to for Chinese is diced chicken with cashews. I normally ask them to toss some hot red peppers into it for good measure.

Our local market believe it or not actually makes passably good sushi and rolls. Not top shelf by any stretch but well worth the money.

How about you?

Sounds like you eat way too much Chinese takeout.

I guess I'm spoiled after having worked in Chinatown for several years, but I can't stand chinese takeout places. However, if it's the middle of the night, everything else is closed, I'm hungry and I have nothing to eat at home, it's Roast Pork Egg Foo Young

After all, if I'm going to buy food at an inauthentic chinese restaurant, I might as well get an inauthentic chinese dish

Back
Top Bottom