• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's your go-to Take-out Chinese food ?

Authentic Korean food is excellent and vegans and vegetarians have no problem at all sharing ordering the dishes available.

Yeah, imo, vegetarian food is best in cultures that have had long traditions of vegetarianism (e.g. Chinese, Indian, etc, and Middle-eastern culture). Personally, I like miso, tofu, lentils/beans, paneer, etc, when they are part of a legitimate, long-standing food culture (people know how to mix them with the right spices, seasoning vegetables, broths, etc). I am less fond of recent vegetarian food, particularly Western. There's noteworthy exceptions, of course, but where they would be best, they tend to contain spinach (which I find vile because it has such a strong metallic taste, but I love collards, mustard greens, turnips greens, etc; given how healthy they are, I wish Americans would eat more of them).

Had pot stickers over whit rice last night. Damn tasty.

Authentic Korean food is excellent and vegans and vegetarians have no problem at all sharing ordering the dishes available.

LOL FYI Koreans are heavy meat eaters (moreso than the other Asian cultures) and they are a very fit and healthy people because of it.

LOL FYI Koreans are heavy meat eaters (moreso than the other Asian cultures) and they are a very fit and healthy people because of it.

what does that have to do with vegans and vegetarians being able to order and share the dishes offered like I posted?

Had some fantastic eat-in Asian food tonight for Mother's Day (a day early) Dinner.

A place called "Rice".

The steak in my Spicy Steak & Scallions was grilled. Oh my god....delicious. Lots of peppers and onions and peppers and sticky rice and spicy beef....

I usually go Szechuan Beef.
I also love fried wontons with sweet and sour dippin sauce.
Chicken fried rice if stomach has been acting up.
General Tzo's chicken falls into a favorite category too.

How about you?

Broccoli or vegetables in garlic sauce, white rice. I try and be a little healthy. The wife gets pork lo mien, no veggies. I end up having some.

I usually go Szechuan Beef.
I also love fried wontons with sweet and sour dippin sauce.
Chicken fried rice if stomach has been acting up.
General Tzo's chicken falls into a favorite category too.

How about you?

From the local Chinese place, a dish called Four Seasons. I usually substitute lo-mein noodles for the brown rice.

It has: giant shrimp, beef, chicken, pork, broccoli, and all those other veggies Chinese love to throw in a Wok, with this delicious and savory brown sauce that all but drives me insane with food-lust. Not to mention you get enough from one order to feed two average people.

Good stuff. :)

Not to mention you get enough from one order to feed two average people.

I always end up with a second meal from most of my orders.
Only thing that's a one-and-done for me is fried wontons. Probably because they're technically an appetizer.

Yummy left-overs.

Back
Top Bottom