• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's your favorite news, news type show?

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Not exactly bias in the media... except your bias.

I love the BBC show called Hard Talk. It seems fair and when I've watched, it lives up to the title.

The journalists doing the interviewing are always well prepared, and even when it comes to an individual you would think might be shown a little deference, a very successful author of romantic novels for example... they start soft, and build to a point of asking some tough questions.

The show has always proved insightful, often contentious, always interesting and entertaining... and strange as it may seem... I've never sniffed a bias. Perhaps I haven't watched enough :)

Last edited:
I don't watch news on TV, in fact I don't watch TV much at all. The rare times I do turn it on is to watch Infrarouge or Temps Présent on TSR. (French language Swiss TV). One is a news debate show and the other is a documentary show.

I too enjoy the NPR shows - especially the Sunday morning news show.

Fareed Zakaria. I like hearing the heads of states and CEO's speak for themselves.

Considering I dont watch any cable news anymore the one show I do watch is Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano but since I work most Wednesdays I have to catch replays on YouTube.

face the nation
very even handed

All Things Considered and Morning Edition on NPR.

All things considered is one of my favorites, but sometimes Terry Gross just goes on about stupid crap.

Back
Top Bottom