• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's your favorite impossible synchronicity?

What if...?

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Apparently, I recieved my 100th "like" for my 420th post.
Pretty sweet score(imho) on Turtledude no less.

I love crap like that.

Synchronicities. Those over the top coincidences that happen from time to time that are just not realistic.

Makes me feel like the universe still loves me!:2wave:

So what's your favorite impossible coincidence story.

(Has to include you!):2wave:

Apparently, I recieved my 100th "like" for my 420th post.
Pretty sweet score(imho) on Turtledude no less.

I love crap like that.

Synchronicities. Those over the top coincidences that happen from time to time that are just not realistic.

Makes me feel like the universe still loves me!:2wave:

So what's your favorite impossible coincidence story.

(Has to include you!):2wave:

i was born in az, met my husband in co, and he had been baptized by the same priest as my mother had in indiana........

i was born in az, met my husband in co, and he had been baptized by the same priest as my mother had in indiana........

Nice!

I always feel like synchronicities are little winks from the universe (God, by whatever name you call him/her.)

My wife and I call them "Emu moments" because of a truly amazing incident that I'll post in a bit. Truly ridiculous, with multiple witnesses.

Talk to you later!:2wave:

Back
Top Bottom