• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's your Favorite Gun Magazine?

What's your favortie gun magazine?

• Guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shotgun News

• Handguns

• Rifleshooter

• Gun World

• Shooting Times

• Guns and Weapons for Law Enforcement

• Total voters

ChezC3

Relentless Thinking Fury
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It's a straight question.

American Shooter and/or American Hunter. I get both.

American Shooter and/or American Hunter. I get both.

Me personally picked Guns & Ammo, having read that since my yoot. Shotgun News would be my runner up on the list I provided.

I purposefully left off the NRA publications as you're not buying them separate from your membership, if you are a member.

American Handgunner generally has the most useful information. Massad Ayoob's articles on legal issues surrounding shooting is pretty good as was Jeff Snyder's political philosophy surrounding gun issues.

Guns and Ammo is pretty good as is Shooting. I get Shotgun news as well

30 rnd 5.56

American Rifleman is the only one I read so I guess that's my favorite.

My grandfather got me a lifetime NRA membership about 30 years ago that included a lifetime subscription to the magazine.

whatever I pick up off the rack

People still read those things?

yeah, the real men who aren't hung up on Us Weekly with their women, gossiping about whoever need something to read...

American Rifleman is the only one I read so I guess that's my favorite.

My grandfather got me a lifetime NRA membership about 30 years ago that included a lifetime subscription to the magazine.

It's a good one, but not circulated to the public...

Back
Top Bottom