• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's your favorite color?

Choose your favorite color.

• Total voters
I'm into the earthy, autumnal colors so I chose brown.

Teal

images

Twelve

Here's what I wanted to list as poll responses:

black
white
gray
brown
red
blue
green
yellow
purple
orange
pink
violet
cyan
magenta
aubergine
beige
teal
clear
no preference
other

Here's what I wanted to list as poll responses:

black
white
gray
brown
red
blue
green
yellow
purple
orange
pink
violet
cyan
magenta
aubergine
beige
teal
clear
no preference
other
Maybe it's my learning about radiography but I think of color is light and light is divided into a spectrum of color ROYGBIV. RED ORANGE YELLOW GREEN BLUE INDIGO AND VIOLET.
So there is no Brown there is no black there is no white there is no purple there is no pink

Maybe this approach isn't a good way if looking at it.

Maybe it's my learning about radiography but I think of color is light and light is divided into a spectrum of color ROYGBIV. RED ORANGE YELLOW GREEN BLUE INDIGO AND VIOLET.
So there is no Brown there is no black there is no white there is no purple there is no pink

Maybe this approach isn't a good one.
That would be a contextual thing. A similar example that involves color is the use of red and blue to represent hot and cold. They layman's association is red = hot & blue = cold, but to a physics geek it would make more sense to them for blue = hot & red = cold (because a blue photon has more energy than a red photon). 🤓

Anyhow, this poll is context-independent. :cool:

My favorite color is beer color.

Deep green is my favorite color but I can't wear it because of my skin tone. I tend to wear reds, orange, purples, and pink.

The Chevrolet Cruze is questionable but the green color is stunning.
p1020538-jpg.94681

Back
Top Bottom