• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

what's your favorite cheese

surftide

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
really whats your favorite cheese!

I have no idea what kind of cheese they are, but those little "baby-bel(l?)" semi-soft cheese rounds are addicting. They're like cheese crack!

Limburger. Can't beat it with crackers and beer. Once you get by the smell :lol: , you've got it made.

Old and wise said:
Limburger. Can't beat it with crackers and beer. Once you get by the smell :lol: , you've got it made.

ha ha ha ha:2rofll: :cheers:

Sharp Chedder, especially on Triscuits.

galenrox said:
A great cheese thing
Take a normal beacon cheeseburger, but use goat cheese for the cheese
It's frickin DELICIOUS

thanks, I'll have to try that... if i don't loose my lunch first. are you serious? goat cheese... well i guess i should be open for ideas

Mine is a mixture of goat cheese and gouda cheese. It's called goat gouda (okay, okay, so the name is obvious). The one I buy at Whole Foods is called Arina. It is unbelievably delicious with fruit, particularly apples and white grapes.

OMG. It's heaven.

My favorite cheese is American! The best ever esp. when you have it on a hamburger.

EW...cheese.........:doh

Triple cream brie. Or camambert. Or a nice blue like a stilton. Brillat-savarin is good too. I used to be something of a cheese nut before I stopped eating it. Only thing I miss. Oh well, at least I still get wine! :mrgreen:

Mature English Cheddar

How about Fromunda Cheese?

Or Buttcheese?

Or Dickcheese?

Back
Top Bottom